VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilhelm Has Cometh.

Go down

Wilhelm Has Cometh. Empty Wilhelm Has Cometh.

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 am

((Since I saw another Character Story, Decided to post mine here as well.. Unless there's a topic for Character stories...))

Wilhelm Just finished College with a Bachelors degree, Went through an ordeal of History, Living and Dead. Went to A few Nazi-Germany Concentration camps. Saw Death, Went through a Funeral, and Dealt with Bullying in High school and College. He Came to Palomino Creek looking for a Small Town, where he could Live without Fear of judgment, where he can live alone.
He cares little for Sexual content. Only cares about Helping others. He didn't want a Girl. He never wanted a family. He Just Wants Friends. And his Subaru Forester((Modded the greenwood to make it look like a Subaru Forester, I have the Mod DL if Needed))

((I Would appreciate If I was Told of any Problems, or Anything else, Questions, Comments Concerns, The No sex thing isn't PG. Look up Asbergers syndrome, Rping that.))
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down