VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonerin [Offensive signature]

2 posters

Go down

Sonerin [Offensive signature] Empty Sonerin [Offensive signature]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

In Game Name: Not needed.
Date And Time Of The Offense: Not needed.
What He/She Has Done: On his signature he has put a picture of a member of the Ku Klux Klan, which I find highly offensive.
Evidence: Not needed.
Other Notes: Not needed.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Sonerin [Offensive signature] Empty Re: Sonerin [Offensive signature]

Post by Dominique LaRue Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:47 am

Hi, I'm the admin answering this report. My name is Seeker, I am often characterized by a character named Dominique LaRue. It is my utmost pleasure to assist this evening.

Sir, I've noticed you have a signature that is rather highly offensive as well. It depicts North Korean leader Kim-Jong-Il and Kim-Jong-Un engaged in a conversation which is rather farcical in nature. Kim-Jong-Un is shown to be regarding his father, the late (and deceased) Kim-Jong-Il with the suggestion of the American president Barack Obama participating in the consumption of more recreational drugs (particularly marijuana, noted by the street-ebonics slang variant of 'weed') and a primary Oriental side-dish, eggrolls. To which, the image continues to transmit, Kim-Jong-Il mentions that Mr. Obama wants them, the North Koreans, to cease and desist their construction of weapons of mass destruction, primary nuclear fission devices.

Sonerin [Offensive signature] 385408_2770223972206_1156191882_32884312_368253252_n

Seen here.

For this reason, I believe that you are not in the position to be reporting Sonerin's or anyone's signature as politically offensive. Beyond that, Sonerin's signature only shows the image of a man in garb that is naturally associated with the North-American hate organization the Ku Klux Klan. This man has no confirmed symbols on his attire confirming or denying the association to any organization. It does not, in any way, endorse, preach, or support the ideals held by such a hate organization and is, therein, absolutely and totally inoffensive. Unless you're a petulant child.

Thank you for your report, Mr. Brixius. I appreciate your concern and regard for the social integrity of this community.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down