VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party*

+5
Raiden Akimoto
Ferdinand Brixius
Nero
Nicolas Djordjevic
Odin
9 posters

Go down

*Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party* Empty *Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party*

Post by Odin Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 pm

"Greetings to you all, I appreciate you came.
Now let's talk straight the point, Red County's status isnt good now is it ?
That's why I made this party in the first place, to improve our County and get it back up on the map for tourists and the residents themselves to enjoy it.
The purpose of my party is to provide jobs for the companies that run in Red County, also fixing and improving the County will be a huge benefit for us, why you ask? Tourists will see new attractions and better hotels/motels to stay in, which gets us much larger income that we can invest even MORE in the County.
Quite a nice circle isn't it?
Now I want to discuss about my goals, I believe you think I wont make them happen, right? well you're wrong I myself will sacrifice my entire time for them to be done.
I'm no politician that rather ignore his citizens and enjoy his money, no no, I'm a simple man that made this Party for those who feel like me, that we should improve our lives and County we live in, Look at me, I didnt even came with a suit or some fancy words to try and buy you off, nor will I try to.
The decision is yours Citizens, I trust you will create your future well with these two Parties and will be happy about it.
If there are no questions, that is all from my speech."
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

*Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party* Empty Re: *Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party*

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm

**Bunch of people inside of the crowd go all like "USA! USA! , David is God! RC's Hope! Give us free food!" etc.**

**But suddenly you can see someone SOMEWHERE in the crowd having a hoodie over his head, then shouting some words(Which is obviously Nicolas...):**

"Death to the Furries, Freedom to the people!"

**Nicolas runs away from the crowd and successfully escapes since Davy didn't hire any security or so** (( noez u didn't type **Is having bunch of cops around him* xD))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

*Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party* Empty Re: *Speech from David Reese, Leader of the Red County's Hope party*

Post by Odin Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm

(( I'm not NPC'ing security...))
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

**James Brixius arrives at the scene, wearing a backpack, a baseball cap and a hoodie.**
**James takes off his backpack, taking out a carton of eggs.**
**Throws a few eggs towards David, until he throws the whole carton with the remaining eggs at him, running away.**

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Nero McKay wrote:**James Brixius arrives at the scene, wearing a backpack, a baseball cap and a hoodie.**
**Throws a few eggs towards David, until he throws the whole carton with the remaining eggs at him, running away.**

((Yano. Thank you for ruining the uh.. Campaign.. Seeing as we aren't enemies with David.))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 pm

**Raiden Dragneel notices people gathering around.**
**Raiden Dragneel walks near and listen to David Reese speeches.**
Raiden says: I hope he will change Red Country to be a better and comfortable places to stay.
**Raiden Dragneel walks away.**
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Ferdinand Brixius wrote:
Nero McKay wrote:**James Brixius arrives at the scene, wearing a backpack, a baseball cap and a hoodie.**

((Yano. Thank you for ruining the uh.. Campaign.. Seeing as we aren't enemies with David.))

(( I never said James went CLOSE to David >.>
He ain't a cripple, he can throw from distance... And he threw "few" eggs and ran away, no way people would see his face... As soon as the crowd would notice the egg splash into David(IF it hit him) James would've been long gone. ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Nero McKay wrote:
Ferdinand Brixius wrote:

(( I never said James went CLOSE to David >.>
He ain't a cripple, he can throw from distance... And he threw "few" eggs and ran away, no way people would see his face... As soon as the crowd would notice the egg splash into David(IF it hit him) James would've been long gone. ))

((But you do realize that David is our superior still?))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Ferdinand Brixius wrote:

(( Dude, I got 4 freakin' characters, I can't keep a track of everything.... You were with Fegarri, then you joined Death Claws, but your username is in Fegarri Color, now you say you're with Death Claws... I got a vampire story to make, I got school, I got a cop alt, I'm thinking about making a werewolf(needs a story), I got James, I got some other stuff involving SAMP, mapping, load of other shit... Chill ffs, I'm not a robot. ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Nero McKay wrote:
Ferdinand Brixius wrote:

(( Dude, I got 4 freakin' characters, I can't keep a track of everything.... You were with Fegarri, then you joined Death Claws, but your username is in Fegarri Color, now you say you're with Death Claws... I got a vampire story to make, I got school, I got a cop alt, I'm thinking about making a werewolf(needs a story), I got James, I got some other stuff involving SAMP, mapping, load of other shit... Chill ffs, I'm not a robot. ))

((From what I hear, we're in both..))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:06 am

*RedsNed security guard tackle James as he takes out eggs from the bag. They cuff him, put it in a black elegant and get him to the station.*

((Ain't that easy.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

((David wasn't RPing security, kev.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:15 am

((They're part of the services, if you check the government section. They're related to such events.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Kevin Alymer wrote:((They're part of the services, if you check the government section. They're related to such events.))

(( Yeah, but he never hired RedsNed... So you're saying they're guarding him for free? Then there's no point of having a security company if you don't charge for the services... ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 pm

(( No security, it's fine but I do see your face since it's a HOODIE, not a LULMASK, and you were in front of me
Either that or I'll NPC security that arrests you,Your choice)).
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 pm

((Everyone hires security just because of issues like these. They are hired by the government to watch out on such events if this is an official speech.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 pm

David Reese wrote:(( No security, it's fine but I do see your face since it's a HOODIE, not a LULMASK, and you were in front of me

(( Who said I was infront of you? Since you never stated WHICH location your speech is being held at, I coul've been on roof of a building, on a house roof behind you? Behind a car, down the road from you? And don't go "down the road? lulul u can throw from so far away"? Yes, James is a fully grown man, he can throw, and the egg is pretty small, you don't need a lot of force to toss it far away. ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:16 pm

(( Arrested then, Be sure to spend time in jail and dont ruin RP's next time.))
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

(( "Ruin RP's" ? . . . It was COMPLETELY IC with IC reasons. Can't people RP without fucking whining for once? >.> ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 pm

David Reese wrote:(( No security, it's fine but I do see your face since it's a HOODIE, not a LULMASK, and you were in front of me

(( Nicolas had a hoodie, as he usually does. He escaped, none arrested him, No? ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 am

((There's security, it's not a gathering where you share stories. If it's an official speech then there is security. You should've been more organized. If you actually want to RP, why not set a time and RP it in game?))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 am

((Jesus Fuck people, you can't keep a forum RP without bitching OOCly?))

**Simon nods slowly as he hears the speech, paying attention to every single sentence**

Simon Bourne shouts: MORE HEALTH INSURANCE AND RETIREMENT FUNDS FOR THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT!
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 am

((Lets all pretend you were careful and had a better escape plan to stop the argument and continue the conflict.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:46 am

Jake Luhrs watches the other Politician speak, then again walks off writing something in a small notebook *
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:42 pm

(( Uhh.. Let's void my egg-throwing thing? I doubt James would throw eggs with a load of armed security personnel... And the security thing was mention AFTER James did it so it's a bit... MGish? Your choice. ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down