VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hostility

3 posters

Go down

Hostility Empty Hostility

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

So, I've just made this thread to basically show how stupid this is.

Ok, so I just came from the IC section with David's speech in the stated section.

And I noticed "James Brixius drives past throwing eggs through the windows at Davids Crowd" etc.

Now, no political party in the USA or infact the world (except some countries) would drive past egging each other, theres no hate between each other. Sure they get into arguements but they do not hate each other. The hostility between parties is useless, there was no need for this and James has now effectively ruined my campaign and made me look like a hypocrite. The party prides itself on family values yet this happens.

This also goes ICly. Whenever someone meets some for the first time its hostile they say "Hey you fucking nigger, whats your name" and if they don't answer they attack them. This is constant and completely pathetic.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Hostility Empty Re: Hostility

Post by Nero Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:40 pm

First of all, it wasn't a drive-by, second; It was completely IC.
If you REALLY want to know, here;

James is Ferd's little brother, he's always been jealous of him - Ferd leads a Kinfolk Council, he's got healing gifts or whatever, he got to be named after their father instead of James, and now Ferd wants to be the mayor? ... Ofcourse James won't let it go easy >.>

(Don't MG it.)

Now, there's no need to whine.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Nero McKay wrote:First of all, it wasn't a drive-by, second; It was completely IC.
If you REALLY want to know, here;

James is Ferd's little brother, he's always been jealous of him - Ferd leads a Kinfolk Council, he's got healing gifts or whatever, he got to be named after their father instead of James, and now Ferd wants to be the mayor? ... Ofcourse James won't let it go easy >.>

(Don't MG it.)

Now, there's no need to whine.

It doesn't work like that.. Ferd leads the council because he is basically a bawss. And the healing gifts I don't have anymore.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Howdy. Allow me to introduce you to the BNP. Now let me introduce you to some liberal democrat supporters.

Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Sam Akabara wrote:Howdy. Allow me to introduce you to the BNP. Now let me introduce you to some liberal democrat supporters.

I'm well aware of those racist cunts. But they deserve to be egged. There was no call for Davids party to be egged.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum