VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Sheriff Department Private Forums -

3 posters

Go down

- Sheriff Department Private Forums - Empty - Sheriff Department Private Forums -

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 pm

I'm working on some new private forums for the SD, Everyone can register; Deputies will be allowed to some private information such as Divisions forums and more. We'll be using that forum to manage the internal sections of the SD. If you are a deputy and have registered on those forums send me a PM Through there with your IG name and I will give you access to the internal section of the SD forums.

Also, if Rudy authorizes me to; We'll be moving the applications to join the department to the new forums in order to get it more organized, however that's not definitive Rudy has to authorize it.

http://sdvhrp.freeforums.org/ or www.sdvhrp.co.cc

If you're a deputy and you're interested in helping me to develop the forum; Forum PM here or in those forums.

Thank you.

Last edited by xRaul-Guerrero on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

- Sheriff Department Private Forums - Empty Re: - Sheriff Department Private Forums -

Post by Tommy Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm sure you're allowed to, FBI is working on one as well, Rudy's own suggestion. So I doubt that he wont let you . Wink
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

- Sheriff Department Private Forums - Empty Re: - Sheriff Department Private Forums -

Post by Operetta Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:39 am

You have my blessing G.
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down