VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original intentions proclaimed

Go down

Original intentions proclaimed Empty Original intentions proclaimed

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Droplets swiftly leaving their original positions, looking like a rather dreary scenario at the first arch glance. You see an individual walking briskly towards the camera, in a redundant manner. The wind tugging his body as a default motion, the lighting hits the ground subsequently, he hisses as it strucks it. His vibrant flushed cheeks beginning to move, reluctantly.

- "I hereby give notice of my original intentions, to comandeer everything that belongs to the state, I've given myself some radical thinking recently. I've changed my mind, albeit not much. I feel this drastic pull of brutal force, It's so... Oh sorry, heh, taking it out of context. Anyway, I've longed for this actual moment to occur, I perhaps feel lonely, I want some passion in this relationship, ehm not pertaining to a sexual one, heh.. I'm pertaining to the Federal bureau of Investigations, as you're all currently busy with consuming food and everything else eatable, I presumed a gift would get you to act. Nice to have you back, heh"

A peerless fricative scream induces silence in the room at first sight, perhaps something you've never heard. The sound of death, as you see a man thrown at near the camera, with his throat slit open. Assuaging the intensive and spooky silence by dramatically changing his facial expression into a peering and rather fearless look. You soon see a soft grin spreading across his face. You see his wavy raven-black hair, and perhaps a part of his face.

- "Any animadversion is welcome of course, kinda new to this camera thingy *Laughing*, I don't know why I did this, I was probably bored... Anyhow, I want FBI to stop their laboring around the town trying to stop me, aslong as I am alive and they persist to chase me, I will continue to kill people, now remember kids! Conduct yourself properly!"

Cachinnating loudly, nodding to himself slightly, turning the camera off.

((This was all uploaded from an anonymous source, meaning that you would not be able to trace it))

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down