VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q

3 posters

Go down

[NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q Empty [NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 am

As you know that I always busy on thinking about The Public Transportation and Services HQ . I keep on asking people to make a map for me and I think that it was wrong . Now , I decided to find my own the HQ and things I need to make it complete is only the interior .

Spoiler:

When the driver drives his taxi , the garage door will open and inside there will be a MENU screen . For example :

REPAIR - Repair the taxi quickly .
UPGRADE - Will show selection of available upgrades for the taxi . (Tires , Hood , Vents , etc.)

Only the faction members can use the garage . The taxi garage is free and the driver dont need to pay .

Note : I hope it would be useful for the server and if you do have some other suggestion , please post and comment . Thank you . Wink

Back to top Go down

[NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q Empty Re: [NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 am

Add mods? No...

Repair Vehicle? Have you honestly seen a taxi hub with a repair crew on standby?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

[NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q Empty Re: [NEW]Public Transportation Services H.Q

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

fr0ble wrote:Add mods? No...

Repair Vehicle? Have you honestly seen a taxi hub with a repair crew on standby?

I just want to make the garage to have some function . :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 am

Garage's hold vehicles? That's their function?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

fr0ble wrote:Garage's hold vehicles? That's their function?

There is only one garage . Wait , maybe we could make an underground garage . But , we already have a parking lot outside . I need to think something about the garage or maybe the garage is use for worker to park their personal vehicle inside . Hows that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Petio_Kronos Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 am

Good Suggestion Smile
Petio_Kronos
Petio_Kronos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

/me is driving away from cops

/me types /repair, and repairs my car from 100 HP to 1000 HP.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Nicolas wrote:/me is driving away from cops

/me types /repair, and repairs my car from 100 HP to 1000 HP.

As I suggested , the garage is only for the Faction Members . Only the members can access the garage . But , I cancelled on making it as a repair and paint things . It will be a garage from the members to park their personal vehicle inside . Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down