VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction limit.

4 posters

Go down

Faction limit. Empty Faction limit.

Post by Max Woods Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 am

My idea is here that we make an LIMIT. First of all, remove the factions that are not active. And next idea is this:
Limit for factions is 6. Beacuse,how nicolas said: More Gangs, More People in SD/FBI, More Vampires = Simple DM server. We need to have a limit for this jesus... We got only about 10-20 Players and they all in factions...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Faction limit. Empty Re: Faction limit.

Post by Kirki Sokolov Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 pm

I agree to a certin extent, albeit you should be free to do whatever you want, but, having less players indulging in law enforcement stuff would be nice.

Last edited by Andregood on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Disagree.
Anyone can be in faction, especially for the Police Force and ESPECIALLY the medics/firefighters.
It is very annoying to have a emergency, call 911 and no cops/medics are online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm

The Constipator wrote:Disagree.
Anyone can be in faction, especially for the Police Force and ESPECIALLY the medics/firefighters.
It is very annoying to have a emergency, call 911 and no cops/medics are online.

But you dont get my point, if there arent any civilians, it ruins the RP Listen:
No Civilians = Cops get 50% lower Business, Gangs 50% Lower jobs.
This is what its gonna look like:
Players 20.
10 SD/FBI
10 Factions.
No civilians... People just want to get in a faction, if they cant join SD, they are gonna make their own, and this should be rule for factions.

•A role-play gang name.

• 6 role-play ranks.

• 5 Members.

• A gang story of atleast 150 words.

• A FULLY updated member list (each member should be ordered).

• A list of wich skins you use.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Akane_Shine Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 pm

My faction is very exclusive and contains 4-5 very talented RPers, we generate a lot of buzz and myth to the server so I am happy to be exempt from this.

Also, there are only few other factions you could be referring to- so you should be more direct.
Akane_Shine
Akane_Shine
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 am

Josh, Because you don't seem to understand that a faction is also a job I'm going to lay it out in dot points for you.

• Jobs = Factions = Revenue
  • Factions with lots of people are like that for a reason, You need lots of Police/Firefighters on the street
  • Factions with no need for many people (As in the National Guard faction, Akane's Faction and some others) have their own limits set by the current leader
  • Side jobs are factions open to all people (Taxi driver for instance)
  • With a limit on factions you're limiting the amount of roleplay. A building faction is needed however nobody can RP it well enough.

Enjoy your steaming.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 am

Peter wrote:Josh, Because you don't seem to understand that a faction is also a job I'm going to lay it out in dot points for you.

• Jobs = Factions = Revenue
  • Factions with lots of people are like that for a reason, You need lots of Police/Firefighters on the street
  • Factions with no need for many people (As in the National Guard faction, Akane's Faction and some others) have their own limits set by the current leader
  • Side jobs are factions open to all people (Taxi driver for instance)
  • With a limit on factions you're limiting the amount of roleplay. A building faction is needed however nobody can RP it well enough.

Enjoy your steaming.

Ok lock the topic.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down