VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's evolving

Go down

It's evolving Empty It's evolving

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm

*You walk around Palomino Creek and you notice a white paper with red letters on it*

"It's worse than i expected....it seems that the only cure is...death...let's wait for a better cure....Reaper can't get in contact with anyone or they might get infected....it helped me once...when i died..yes...i could feel the cold dead fingers of death reaching out for me, i can't let it reach anyone....can't let this happen, if you are reading this , make sure to ALWAYS have a gas mask on your house...this thing is growing stronger every second i try to stop it or hold it back...and W...i miss you...i...i dont think i can't stop it...and if i dont stop it , i hope you forgive me...."
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

It's evolving Empty Re: It's evolving

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 am

A man, 6 foot man, 20 years old wearing pizza clothes with "Gimmie Pizza!" on his back walks up to the poster and looks at it and frowns in a disaporving way.
"Dis is a sad fate for a police officer of de Force, I must say. A sad fate. Lucky he has dem dead angels or whatever. He should resign after his hard work, and let the virus eat him in peace and hamany, I mean harmony."
He looks at the paper again and then walks away from the poster into his HotDog van, and drives off.
"He should really not need to tell everyone with these petty papers. Unnecessary, yes? He must tell the people who he wants to tell. Not everyone in de world."
A high pitched voice comes from behind behind him while driving.
"What if he wants everyone to know?"

Neon keeps driving as he thinks about the note, then stops and waits for people to buy from his takeaway.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum