VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things i can't control...

2 posters

Go down

Things i can't control... Empty Things i can't control...

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:24 am

*You walk past Palomino Creek Bank and you see a small black paper with red letters written on it, if you pick it up and read it you will see this*

"Shit, i can't believe i actually killed one of them, and..it turned back into a human...i honeslt can't believe the shit that happens in this town,you kill animals and they turn into humans....it's like...if i can't control what happens...things i can't control have been done to me...i try to shut up and listen and all i can hear from the silence is a "You're next" and i close my eyes to ignore reality...but as much as i try...reality strikes back with a violence that can burn your eyes off....everyone dies in this town every day....it's like if they're supossed to...but they dont want to.

W or Wendy...if you see this make a copy and show it to me...otherwise i'll forget who i am."
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Things i can't control... Empty Re: Things i can't control...

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:45 am

The 31 year old, eccentric Anthony Weber picked up and read the paper - his eyes went from left to right as he raised the paper slowly, then finishing his first reading of the text. Slowly letting his hands with the paper move downwards, memories flashed back. The werewolf that yelled at him and was about to do something to him. When Anthony was on the floor after slipping. A person that jumps out from the side to tackle the werewolf. The werewolf stabbed in the face. The killer who mentions "Wendy".

He takes the paper and copies it word by word on the next page on his notepad, as he is convinced that this may help him later on. At the end of the copied paragraph, he writes... "Bishop Bourne", and underlines it twice.

Leaving the note just as it was before, he hurries back to home to try make sense of the strange town he has dived head-first into...

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down