VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!]

+3
Kirki Sokolov
Simon Bourne
Ronaldo Cortez
7 posters

Go down

Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!] Empty Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!]

Post by Ronaldo Cortez Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:05 pm

'Master of Blood" is a Vampire which Is Stronger And any Vampire near him he Get More Power

And He can with One Vampire teeth Take all the Blood of a Human in Mint.

And He can Turn Himself into a Monster Color Black And got a Tall tongue And in the Forest Only and when he is on is Real Look ( Monster Look) He get's More Powerfull Very Powerfull That he can catch a tree and throw it 1 mile Away

And he can turn his Self into the Monster in the Forest

He is Like a Vampire but stronger and Faster and The Prince Only know about those Kind of Vampires

If you Like this Idea Wright /support [Number] from 100 Very Happy

Ronaldo Cortez
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!] Empty Re: Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!]

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Hmmmmm.....Wolcott sez: NO SUPPORT COMRADE this is going to make vamps waaaaaaaaaay too much overpower-ed ,plus , a "stronger" vampires could be the Brujahs, but anyway, this is too much.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!] Empty Re: Master Of Blood [New Sug. of a Vampire Kind Please Read!]

Post by Kirki Sokolov Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

No thank you.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm not sure...I'm good with it...
I mean,a higher identity that may play on us all...
Could be good...
If there would be,I think like max 3 people should be this kind,maybe elder vampires Very Happy (I am one xD)

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflect Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

No... there are already vampires who are stronger and faster then other vampires. Those are the ones who got their skills maxed!

We don't need even more powerfull vampires...

Reflect
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:09 pm

I want to add to what the others have been saying. There are already vampires too powerful out there. Also, may I suggest that role-plays don't ALWAYS have to include fighting and trying to be the best of the best? There's this craze in this server that kindda reminds me of the anime "Bleach". =|

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 pm

As darth vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down