VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove those faction are not active

+2
Akira
Antonio_Giovanni
6 posters

Go down

Remove those faction are not active  Empty Remove those faction are not active

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:31 pm

I think we must remove or lock those Faction those members and founder is not Playing like Yamaguchi its says it will be open soon and its still closed for a month and the Grove st. the founder and members is not playing and the Anarch those factions is not Active. So i think those faction will be locked or removed but if they have an excused like "" They post in "Im leaving" page at Off topic"" and they says : they will be not active or play for a month because they have a Test in school or they will have a vacation and ETC...
So if you removed those faction or locked the gangs and organisations will be less.. then the faction page was full of faction that was not Active IG and those members was not playing..
I hope support this topic..

Spoiler:
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Remove those faction are not active  Empty Re: Remove those faction are not active

Post by Akira Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:23 pm

yes Agreed and yes Your Also
Akira
Akira
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Remove those faction are not active  Empty Re: Remove those faction are not active

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Grove St. is active, its just on Pause

The Ancelotti Clan is in RP

Yamaguchi is un-active

Your Gangs are Un-Active also
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Edward O_0 wrote:Grove St. is active, its just on Pause

Yamaguchi is un-active

Ancelotti is closed by Akira . Don't know why . The members is crazy ICly and OOCly .

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 am

Edward O_0 wrote:Grove St. is active, its just on Pause

Yamaguchi is un-active

what the ? don't you get it. i removed my old gang and i replace it with the syndicate and we are 3 members on it and we are always active lol.!
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey sorry we don't get on every fucking day. I my self was on two days ago. We are not on a pause, we have a different time zone. There also is no removing of unofficial factions since that is impossible. You can't remove something that doesn't exist. Anyone can go around in a grove street outfit, but if we catch them they get their legs busted if they don't get rid of it. We already had to do it once. It just turned to spring out here so we are spending a lot more time off this game.

Edit: Also, Pax I have never saw you or any of your gang members ever online. I'm not going to make a topic of it, because we do not have the same time zones, and probably will never see each other
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonioGiovanni Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Hey sorry we don't get on every fucking day. I my self was on two days ago. We are not on a pause, we have a different time zone. There also is no removing of unofficial factions since that is impossible. You can't remove something that doesn't exist. Anyone can go around in a grove street outfit, but if we catch them they get their legs busted if they don't get rid of it. We already had to do it once. It just turned to spring out here so we are spending a lot more time off this game.

Edit: Also, Pax I have never saw you or any of your gang members ever online. I'm not going to make a topic of it, because we do not have the same time zones, and probably will never see each other

LOL this name on the forums is an old account my real name in gta is Antonio Giovanni and i don't have gang i just remove it awhile ago and i replaced it a Syndicate LOL ^^ you thought im not playing huh? ^^ haha...

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:58 pm

I have made it clear to anyone who asked, that no this is not my actual name. That's partly the reason I changed it in game. PM me if you have a problem.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 pm

The grove are active but since we have different time zones we don't see each other maybe?
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down