VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active

+8
Marcus Campbell
Fogry
Matt Mercer
Guerrero
Lloyd McFadden
Simon Bourne
Andre Campbell
Antonio_Giovanni
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active Empty Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Im thinking Why Jaxson make those Factions official like the "Lasombra clan and the inquisition" but they are always not active even the world begans i don't see any members of those faction online..

So im always thinking Why Jaxson don't make the other faction Official that always Online like

18th street cholos
Grove st.
Irish Crime Famiglia

So the other players see an official faction that is online..
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active Empty Re: Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active

Post by Andre Campbell Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 pm

/support many factions are inactive but there are active ones.

ACTIVES

Grove St

Cholos

T.I.S

Hells Angels MC

Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active Empty Re: Remove those Official and UnOfficial factions that are not active

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Beebee wrote:/support many factions are inactive but there are active ones.

ACTIVES

Grove St

Cholos

T.I.S

Hells Angels MC

I change the name of The Irish Syndicate (T .I . S) the new name is The Irish Crime Famiglia.
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:

ACTIVES

Grove St

Cholos

T.I.S

Hells Angels MC

I change the name of The Irish Syndicate (T .I . S) the new name is The Irish Crime Famiglia.

Hang on a sec, they're "Irish" and it's a "Crime Famiglia" ? You've been Mexican, Irish and now Italian?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:51 pm

The Lasombra Clan and Inquisition are currently running, Just they carry out "Secret" Tasks. So their Appearance is not well know as of yet, but they are suprisingly active.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 pm

It depends on the timezone.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Kevin_Shak wrote:The Lasombra Clan and Inquisition are currently running, Just they carry out "Secret" Tasks. So their Appearance is not well know as of yet, but they are suprisingly active.

are you sure im always Active at the server and every time before i play i type /factionon and i never see them ON
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah , The Lasombra and The Inquisition haven't been active . IF they are active , they would have REPLY their MAIL .

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 pm

M_Bourne wrote:
Antonio_Giovanni wrote:

ACTIVES

Grove St

Cholos

T.I.S

Hells Angels MC

Hang on a sec, they're "Irish" and it's a "Crime Famiglia" ? You've been Mexican, Irish and now Italian?

Its an Irish Crime Famiglia its not Italian i just chaneg the SYndicate and make it Crime Famiglia
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Lasombras are active, we just don't give ourselves away to the world like most other factions..
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Fogry Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Camorra Crime Family is active too...
Fogry
Fogry
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah Camorra family is active too and Matt Mercer who is with the lasombra thingie or whatever is active too but i don't know about the inquisition
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:16 am

Inquisition is up and running.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:49 pm

The Gangrel wrote:Inquisition is up and running.

give us proof because we are always doing this /factionon
and the Lasombra clan has being active now but the Inquisition is not active
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm

You will see...
BTW Until vampires will remain on this server,the Inquisition won't get deleted,believe me.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 am

GOD damn!! what now??!! i see those official faction active ok ok.. they are runnin.. but! WHAT THE FUCK!! when i always /factionon i only see a 2 members Online what the fuck.. The other unofficial faction is better there is 3 or more members online.. better than those Official faction..
I can only see 1 and 2 members online.! damn.. they just make their faction official then they are not Active now.. Damn it. i see some member os Lasombra clan active i think i only see 1 its ok but the Iniquiastion WTF!!. i never see one of them online!

I hope Jaxson see this and i hope Jaxson realize those faction at Not Active.. and Jaxson see the other unofficial faction is More ACTIVE than those Official Faction...
If the Iniquastions are defending them self that they are ACTIVE!! ask other players if they see Iniquastions members are ACTIVE!! ...
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Inquisition is active, it has 2 full-active members and other members are bit inactive. But Lasombra.. huh they has 1 active member. EMS, I see 3 active member and SD members I see all the time.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu May 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Webb wrote:Inquisition is active, it has 2 full-active members and other members are bit inactive. But Lasombra.. huh they has 1 active member. EMS, I see 3 active member and SD members I see all the time.

Im just talking About Inquisition and Lasombra not the SD and EMS!!
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Inquisition is up and running as Midnight stated before, end of story. But Lasombra isn't active at all.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu May 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Webb wrote:Inquisition is up and running as Midnight stated before, end of story. But Lasombra isn't active at all.

Ohh yeah ..they are running but with only 2 members?!! damn..!
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Thu May 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Ok I'll repeat myself.
INQUISITION IS NOT A FACTION THAT NEEDS A LOT OF MEMBERS!
THERE ARE 5 INQUISITION MEMBERS AND MOST OF THEM HAVE ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS AND WHEN THERE ARE NO TASKS,THEY USE THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE IN S.D. OR E.M.S.
Now,stop complaining about it,we of Inquisition need our own forum to have a list and other things related to the faction itself,so some topics that need to be locked to avoid any spam,and others open,so other players can interact with it.
Now,if you want to have your faction as official,EARN IT and stop pointing your index to those whom you think as "bad official factions",jesus...

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 am

Inquisition doesn't need members walking around. I wouldn't recommend talking without knowing the actual faction's purpose. It is needed there, with a lot of members or not. As Midnight said, as long as there are vampires there will be an Inquisition, or else it would be messed up. Inquisition has important tasks, and are there when needed. They don't need to be active 24 seven.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Fri May 13, 2011 7:45 am

i DID NOT SAY THEY NEED TO BE 24/7 , THEY JUST BEING ACTIVE TO THE SERVER 5 HOURS IN A WEEK! THEY ARE ONLY 2 MEMBERS ACTIVE.!
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 am

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:i DID NOT SAY THEY NEED TO BE 24/7 , THEY JUST BEING ACTIVE TO THE SERVER 5 HOURS IN A WEEK! THEY ARE ONLY 2 MEMBERS ACTIVE.!

Enough to get their job done and to have an effect on the server.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri May 13, 2011 8:19 am

Please don't complain about faction activity... It won't get you anywhere... Frankly, if rudy wants more factions he will add them. (otherwise it's just talk)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next