VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fegarri Pedia (Moon Children)

+16
Aaron_Lee
Edward Veatress
Tom Stall
Guerrero
Marcus Campbell
Nikky
Kevin Alymer
Simon Bourne
Nicolas Djordjevic
Matt Mercer
Ronaldo Cortez
Midnight
Kirki Sokolov
Sean Phelps
Ellie_Three
Jager Arach
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fegarri Pedia (Moon Children) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fegarri Pedia (Moon Children)

Post by Jager Arach Sun May 22, 2011 3:11 am

New updates
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun May 22, 2011 4:36 am

About the bank explotion thing, did you have admin or owner permission to do it?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sun May 22, 2011 4:42 am

BBourne wrote:About the bank explotion thing, did you have admin or owner permission to do it?
Yes we did.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Nice thread, mate!
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sun May 22, 2011 5:56 pm

This can become the Werewolf version of the Inquisition, but we should tell Shin, Rudy, Ray, or Angel
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Edward S wrote:This can become the Werewolf version of the Inquisition, but we should tell Shin, Rudy, Ray, or Angel

Nah I like what Drake has done, make a part of it part of the inquisition. You know, inquisition needs neutral wolves to deal with problems, and not wolves who actually use the wolf form to just hunt around humans and let their hatred and desires take them while doing so.

In this wolf pack Drake has assigned a team which is the best thing to do because wolves can be unstable at times. Also there's another pack, and I'm trying to assign a similar team there, but it will need some time. Fegarri has a different MAIN purpose, but they do have their inquisition team. At the moment I warn or try to guide other wolves to not shift in public or do similar things. If they do risk the wolf race by doing so, they will be of course hunted after the matter is discussed with other wolves.

So basically it's good as it is, each wolf pack has it's own inquisition team, why? Wolves have a hard time to control their desire, or hatred and only some, trusted/trained/self controled ones should be let to do the job. This should be chosen by the leader/alpha/elders of the group which is done in Fegarri by Drake obviously. Drake's doing it good enough for Fegarri.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Yeah, Wolves are awesome IG
Just the other day a wolf started to hump nerrisha's leg
I kept on laughing IRL

Wolves have a better sence of humor than vampires xD
They just really know how to have fun Very Happy
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sun May 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Kevin wrote:
Edward S wrote:This can become the Werewolf version of the Inquisition, but we should tell Shin, Rudy, Ray, or Angel

Nah I like what Drake has done, make a part of it part of the inquisition. You know, inquisition needs neutral wolves to deal with problems, and not wolves who actually use the wolf form to just hunt around humans and let their hatred and desires take them while doing so.

In this wolf pack Drake has assigned a team which is the best thing to do because wolves can be unstable at times. Also there's another pack, and I'm trying to assign a similar team there, but it will need some time. Fegarri has a different MAIN purpose, but they do have their inquisition team. At the moment I warn or try to guide other wolves to not shift in public or do similar things. If they do risk the wolf race by doing so, they will be of course hunted after the matter is discussed with other wolves.

So basically it's good as it is, each wolf pack has it's own inquisition team, why? Wolves have a hard time to control their desire, or hatred and only some, trusted/trained/self controled ones should be let to do the job. This should be chosen by the leader/alpha/elders of the group which is done in Fegarri by Drake obviously. Drake's doing it good enough for Fegarri.
Hunting humans is not all we use our powers for Kevin. In fact the majority of my members choose not to hunt. Being neutral has nothing to do with whether you're able to become inquisition or not, multiple inquisition groups for each pack will do nothing, but make chaos. I've already said that if I am allowed then I will make my pack the main inquisition pack. Our goal is to have dominance and being a wolf inquisition fits very well into that style of rp.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sun May 22, 2011 8:33 pm

I have sent a pm to Jaxson about possibly integrating an Inquisition style roleplay in with the pack.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolMan Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

i Like It /support
TheLolMan
TheLolMan
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue May 24, 2011 3:48 am

Well Drake, that's one of your main purposes, or was, and when we discussed you also said inqui is not really the main purpose reason its a part of the faction. And it's not bad, like, you can do other things and the inquisition. My idea of different inquisition group, is to have different wolves, to vote on big decisions, as every group has different interests and give opinions in different views. Like a council kinda.

And also neutrality is important, you don't really need people to be bias and keep sides. It's a job, and someone's interest shouldn't interfere with it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 4:28 am

Updates.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu May 26, 2011 5:00 am

Do you have SS's of Aquiring the explosives?

And also, Mike Tamming PK'd you in a fight so you lost your memory, dont try to MG to RK him.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 am

BBourne wrote:Do you have SS's of Aquiring the explosives?

And also, Mike Tamming PK'd you in a fight so you lost your memory, dont try to MG to RK him.
Bishop go away pls and thank you. I never agreed to forgetting everything about Mike, not my fault he didn't explain the terms beforehand. Also even if that were the case, Kevin remembers and saw everything. Now stop spaming the topic, as for the bank explosion, that was rp'd and explained stop spamming my faction with crap having nothing to do with you.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:

Bishop go away pls and thank you. I never agreed to forgetting everything about Mike, not my fault he didn't explain the terms beforehand. Also even if that were the case, Kevin remembers and saw everything. Now stop spaming the topic, as for the bank explosion, that was rp'd and explained stop spamming my faction with crap having nothing to do with you.

Uhmm, sir, i was involved when you tried to kill Mike, he won the fight and you lost your memory, now learn to loose a god damn fight and chillax.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 am

BBourne wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:

Uhmm, sir, i was involved when you tried to kill Mike, he won the fight and you lost your memory, now learn to loose a god damn fight and chillax.
There is no chilling with you around and I told you not post here without a good reason.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu May 26, 2011 5:45 am

I honestly think this is a good RP faction, lots of the members are good RPers and have experience in the Server, but what i disagree with is the idea of "Terrorism without lead admin permission" since one of the rules say "Terrorism needs to be RolePlayed with the Permission of a lead Admin".

Skipping that part, this faction is good enough to even make it to Official IMO.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 am

BBourne wrote:I honestly think this is a good RP faction, lots of the members are good RPers and have experience in the Server, but what i disagree with is the idea of "Terrorism without lead admin permission" since one of the rules say "Terrorism needs to be RolePlayed with the Permission of a lead Admin".

Skipping that part, this faction is good enough to even make it to Official IMO.
Again this is what I'm talking about, Arnold Angel is the one who permitted me, as did Edward Moriarty and Kyol overlooked it.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Change me to Likos.. I was in Kevin's pack.. (Dominik Harrington)
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Webb wrote:Change me to Likos.. I was in Kevin's pack.. (Dominik Harrington)
Spoke with Kevin, you're rarely ever on doing anything for the Lycan, you're always too busy acting as an SD. Being in Kevin's pack doesn't guarantee you full membership. Prove yourself first by spednging more time as a wolf and helping the pack.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Spoke with Kevin, you're rarely ever on doing anything for the Lycan, you're always too busy acting as an SD. Being in Kevin's pack doesn't guarantee you full membership. Prove yourself first by spednging more time as a wolf and helping the pack.

... I always RP with pack when I see him on. If you say that, I'll talk with Kevin, because if you disrespect me like that, I'M OUT.

Also you see, I am not newcomer. I was for a long time in Kevin's pack, so you are non-RPing here.

Oh and, Kevin said I am in Inquisition part of pack so I am Afonos Adelfo.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Webb wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:

... I always RP with pack when I see him on. If you say that, I'll talk with Kevin, because if you disrespect me like that, I'M OUT.
Just because you don't get what your way doesn't meen I'm disrespecting you. And I rarely ever see you off duty. If you're going to threaten me with leaving the pack because I have not given you what you then you're disrespecting me. Members earn ranks, that doesn't meen rping as a wolf every once in a while, that meens being around and being consistent in pack rps.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Webb wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:

Just because you don't get what your way doesn't meen I'm disrespecting you. And I rarely ever see you off duty. If you're going to threaten me with leaving the pack because I have not given you what you then you're disrespecting me. Members earn ranks, that doesn't meen rping as a wolf every once in a while, that meens being around and being consistent in pack rps.

You say I am disrespecting me? Don't let me laugh.... I'm off duty often, and do you realize our timezone difference is HUGE? Kevin gave me that rank(Inquisition part.), now you edit it. End of story.

I RP much with the pack... You say I'm always busy with SD, what's not true. I got accepted that day when YOU ASKED ME OOCLY to come by bank. You were MGing, giving good advice to members?
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Webb wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Webb wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:

You say I am disrespecting me? Don't let me laugh.... I'm off duty often, and do you realize our timezone difference is HUGE? Kevin gave me that rank(Inquisition part.), now you edit it. End of story.

I RP much with the pack... You say I'm always busy with SD, what's not true. I got accepted that day when YOU ASKED ME OOCLY to come by bank. You were MGing, giving good advice to members?
Yes I do take this as disrespect and if you did as much as you say, then Kevin would have stuck up for. But he agreed, don't tell me what to and not to do. So yes you are disrespecting me and frankly I'm getting annoyed. Now as for Kevin giving you the Inq rank, that's not the same rank as a full member it's a seperate rank all toegther. You want the rank? Work for it. End of story! Noone will be bumped because they are flustered and feel cheated. This is a fair faction and everyone will earn their keep.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 26, 2011 1:38 pm

I'll be talking with Kevin.

You are acting arrogant and dick here.. right now.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next