VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fegarri Pedia (Moon Children)

+16
Aaron_Lee
Edward Veatress
Tom Stall
Guerrero
Marcus Campbell
Nikky
Kevin Alymer
Simon Bourne
Nicolas Djordjevic
Matt Mercer
Ronaldo Cortez
Midnight
Kirki Sokolov
Sean Phelps
Ellie_Three
Jager Arach
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fegarri Pedia (Moon Children) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fegarri Pedia (Moon Children)

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Webb wrote:I'll be talking with Kevin.

You are acting arrogant and dick here.. right now.
This was the decision of both leaders. You demand firstly, demand more, and now flame me for not getting your way. I have to go to school talk to Kevin then thats what you should have done in the first place if you felt you should be better. Not act like a fool on the forum topic.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 26, 2011 1:45 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Webb wrote:I'll be talking with Kevin.

You are acting arrogant and dick here.. right now.
This was the decision of both leaders. You demand firstly, demand more, and now flame me for not getting your way. I have to go to school talk to Kevin then thats what you should have done in the first place if you felt you should be better. Not act like a fool on the forum topic.

Obviously I am not even flaming you here. And yes, I'll talk to Kevin. We'll see what happens.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu May 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Both of you stop raging at each other
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu May 26, 2011 2:35 pm

I should obviously explain the inq part before anyone gets in. And don't rage at teach other, Derek, you voted pro to merging so in return show some respect to Drake, because I was epecting a well thought vote and you voted to go with him. As for the rank's they are momentarily, as our pack just merged, then they'll be fixed based on the work done so far, as we had no ranks before. And ask for alfinos, as you can see the members won't appear on there, as they're secret, plus I need to actually explain IG what's it about and then accept someone to it(None's in it yet) as there are rules and things that need to be discussed first. I can't put people in without them knowing the basics and details of it. And yes my pack should have the positions as earned from before they merged, since they deserve the same reward to their work done so far. All that will be reviewed and then discussed with Drake, but for now, members are just set in there so they can appear in the faction. You should understand without seeing anyone IG and discussing with them we can't make random decisions. Ranks will be discussed later.

And stop raging? Discuss things properly before you rage at each other, so not worth it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu May 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Kevin wrote:I should obviously explain the inq part before anyone gets in. And don't rage at teach other, Derek, you voted pro to merging so in return show some respect to Drake, because I was epecting a well thought vote and you voted to go with him. As for the rank's they are momentarily, as our pack just merged, then they'll be fixed based on the work done so far, as we had no ranks before. And ask for alfinos, as you can see the members won't appear on there, as they're secret, plus I need to actually explain IG what's it about and then accept someone to it(None's in it yet) as there are rules and things that need to be discussed first. I can't put people in without them knowing the basics and details of it. And yes my pack should have the positions as earned from before they merged, since they deserve the same reward to their work done so far. All that will be reviewed and then discussed with Drake, but for now, members are just set in there so they can appear in the faction. You should understand without seeing anyone IG and discussing with them we can't make random decisions. Ranks will be discussed later.

And stop raging? Discuss things properly before you rage at each other, so not worth it.
I wasn't raging, trust me you'll know when I'm pissed. Yes your memebrs do deserve the same reward which is why I told you to decide which ones will become full members and which ones will become trials. Also the ranks are fine as is, if there is a problem or you feel someone should be elevated or degraded, then it can be discussed. There is no need to complicate matters. The Inq Rank is more of a title than a rank. It does NOT meen you are granted full member as was stated. If anyone else has a problem then pm me and Kevin and it can be resolved.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 27, 2011 12:13 am

Inq rank is basically kind of a group/squad, which is secret that are focused on purposes like showing wolves their ways, the rules, might help with controling themselves and if they get out of hand, they are there to stop them. And it is to be kept a secret, and no one will know of them, that's why no one will be listed on the forums. Doesn't give you any power over other wolves though.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sat May 28, 2011 5:50 pm

OOC Update FEgarri is now official! Thanks to all of our supporters, the leaders, our dedicated members and of course the founder trolololololololo. No but seriously we are official come in game.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 5:55 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:OOC Update FEgarri is now official! Thanks to all of our supporters, the leaders, our dedicated members and of course the founder trolololololololo. No but seriously we are official come in game.

Soon , this topic will sit under The Inquisition . Means you are sitting at a Official Faction seats . LOL

Note : So this mean Ivan Raidenovich can join ? Wait , aaargh ! I should have joined before it was official . >.< .

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sat May 28, 2011 5:59 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:OOC Update FEgarri is now official! Thanks to all of our supporters, the leaders, our dedicated members and of course the founder trolololololololo. No but seriously we are official come in game.

Congratz Grim, cant wait to RP Inqui for Wolves AFTER Kev' does something
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

It is now official, I will quickly set you as a mod and make a forum for the time being (it will be hidden)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sat May 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Peter wrote:It is now official, I will quickly set you as a mod and make a forum for the time being (it will be hidden)

And make a group for the Fegarri Pedia that only we can see the mini-fourm
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Operetta Sat May 28, 2011 6:06 pm

/factionon 5

Congratulations!
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Jaxson wrote:/factionon 5

Congratulations!

*You can hear peoples clapping their hands
Peoples : Congrats !
*Claps continues ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sat May 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Okay everyone who is on the faction I need your IG name and forums name by tommorow! It's important.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sat May 28, 2011 6:23 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:Okay everyone who is on the faction I need your IG name and forums name by tommorow! It's important.

Karina Sullivan

Forums: Edward S.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3