VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll] Pharmacy service

Go down

Would I be allowed to run this service?

[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_lcap64%[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_lcap27%[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_lcap9%[Poll] Pharmacy service I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

[Poll] Pharmacy service Empty [Poll] Pharmacy service

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Recently I've been trying to see if I can enhance the diversity of the role-play by starting off a legitamite "pharmaceutical service". However, I need the opinions of the majority to see whether this will be feasible or not. I can't just barge in and sell things that will effect role-play.

The pharmacy will practically consist of the following drugs that some-body could buy.

List of Pharmaceutical product Classes:

-To prevent IC abuse, the pharmacist may need to take details of the patient, such as telephone numbers.
-To prevent OOC abuse (using pharmacy products that he hasn't baught), I will keep a register of who bought which items, and in what amounts. So if people use something like the adrenaline injection for an RP, all you'd need to do is PM Anthony_Weber to see if the person REALLY bought the product or not.
- In addition, to prevent OOC abuse, use of these products is disallowed if Anthony_Weber is offline.

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Pharmacy service Empty Re: [Poll] Pharmacy service

Post by Anthony_Weber Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 pm

/bump
May I request the lead admins or the server owner to give me whether I can RP this business or not? Thanks.

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down