VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD]David Jones

3 posters

Go down

[SD]David Jones Empty [SD]David Jones

Post by Darko123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

In Characater

First Name: David

Last Name: Jones

Race: Europe(Vampire)

Date of Birth: 4/9/1985

Place of Birth: Los Santos

Current active address: 35 Palomino Creek(Renting)

Available phone number(s): 1010015

Education: High school in los santos, economy school in Los Angeles, studied law.

Are you currently in occupation?: Nothing.
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Fishing.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No, it wasn't

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes.
Have you ever been arrested?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:
My name is David Jones i was born in Los Santos, i went to high school and past with a note of: Great. I went to the economy school in Los Angeles and studied law, i was a lawyer, i was promoted to San Fierro Police Department, then i was replaced to Los Santos and i left the job. I started my life in BlueBerry i was working in an mechanics factory, then i moved out to Montgomery, i worked in the well stacked pizza and co. I took over the business and sold it for 50,000$ I invested it all to a weekend trip with my wife and then she... died, a robber killed her and took 10,000$ from us, he got arrested and jailed for 30 years, 20 for murder and 10 for robbery, then I left to Palomino Creek and now im working for people and trying to apply for some job as a police officer and protect the citzens of Palomino Creek. Im in a relationship with a girl named Jessica.

Out of Character

Server nickname: David Jones

Past characters and factions: Martin Kingley(CK), Josh Stamp(FBI,CK), James Stamp(alive, not using anymore).

How long have you been a member of this server?: Hmm... About 5-6 months i think.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes, insulting an admin, Shin told me it didnt deserve an IP ban then a admin jail, i dont remember other ban reasons...

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I wanna serve this country and protect people... I saw many crimes on the streets and i wanna HELP! People deserve as much protection as they can, so i want to protect and serve. I just wanna join again SD because i was already in FBI and it was great job untill FBI was removed... I wanna meet new friends and roleplay with them.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, I cant say, it would be advertising?
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I was in FBI and i played on about 10 Roleplay servers.
Have you read the application rules?:
Any other comments:

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: You need to act like in real life with your character and do your best to act like in real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is using OOC information ICly, or mixing.
You walk over to a man and see his nametag and tell him his name(Using OOC info ICly)
You talk in the IC chat: Hey admins are verry good today, have you played call of duty 4?
Making obrevations in IC chat: "u" "lol" "xd" "Razz"

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is forcing actions towards a player or doing something you cant do something in real life.
You come to a man and he attempts to punch you, you do /DO F. I am fast as an ninja and jump in the air and fly away
You get hitted by a car and you walk away, PG, if a car hits you would rp the injuries.
Explain what is "gun from ass":
You pull out a gun from nowhere without RP.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me attempts to tackle him
/DO S/F?
/me attempts to grab his neck and break it
/DO S/F?

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me walks to him and rapes him(XD)

Last edited by Darko123 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

[SD]David Jones Empty Re: [SD]David Jones

Post by Shin Takeshi Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:00 am

Mr. Jones,

We would like to bring you in for a follow up interview. Please come to the Station in Dillimore, and ask for Captain or Sheriff Ashford, or Captain Valentine.

Signed,
L. Ashford.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Kinneas Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

David Jones
35 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
6/4/2011

[SD]David Jones 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Jones,

I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You need a Clean Criminal Record to join to out Department.

Signed,
Captain Yoko Valentine
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down