VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Tom Boegs

Go down

[SD] Tom Boegs Empty [SD] Tom Boegs

Post by Tom Boegs Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 pm

In Character

First Name: Tom

Last Name: Boeg

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 06/02/1980

Place of Birth: Crippen Memorial Montgomery Hospital.

Current active address: 9 Palomino Creek

Available phone number(s): (Checking*)

Education: Los Santos's High School, . And studied Law and Helath Care., I still need and want to learn more!

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: No

Have you had any previous occupations?: EMS
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I was the EMS Chief i was leading the EMS for a long time but i dont want it anymore i can't handle it there are strange things going on in Red-County And i just can't handle it.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No Never,

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Well i was EMS Leader i know how to handle with criminals and i know how to Thread Injuries I can handle a tazer and i also co-oopered with the SD some times.
Have you ever been arrested?: Never,
If yes for what charges/crimes?: Never,

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: No

Biography: I'm Tom i studied in Medical Threadment And Law.
I'm 23 years old And i'm Born in Montgomery Hospital. I worked as the EMS Chief in Red County Crippen Memorial Hospital. I was very confused As Chief since there were alot victims with strange wounds, and How do i say this? Let's say i was not able to handle it and there were no solutions much victims died And it's all my fault! This is the reason I quit the EMS! When i was a boy i always enjoyed to see Police Movies pursuits and i was always impressed! It's such a nice job!. On the High-school i had to choice 1 direction i was able to Chooce Medical Threadment and Healthcare and the Law. I chose Medical Threadment and helathcare But later studied law aswell. now i want to change to learn More about the Law i Already re-learned the Law things. and i'm Ready to go now.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Tom_Boegs

Past characters and factions: Well i only RP With Tom_Boegs And i was EMS Leader.

How long have you been a member of this server?: I was one of the first members that joined VH-RP

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Never,

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Well i like the cops and i want to RP more i want to arrest criminals i just like it very much
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes Red-County RP And on ArgonathRPG As: Police Sergeant (Long time ago)
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes as i said i was Police Sergeant at ArgonathRPG.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes and all handbooks
Any other comments: No

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: You Roleplay Your character, You can't win a roleplay you're a person just like Real-Life you can't win it and you always Keep roleplaying

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Using OOC information in IC Situations

*Hey Tom_Boegs*

*Tomboegs says: Hey how you know my name?*
*Answer: I saw your Name at the Chat and i read it from your Nametag*

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Forcing Unrealistic Actions upon a player.

*/me takes out his RPG from his pocket*
*/me Uses the force to move the barrel8 (Star-Wars)

Explain what is "gun from ass":

Well i dont know exactly but i think: /me takes out his RPG (from his pocket.)

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me stars into the water.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me hits Ronaldo on his head so he died.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down