VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] [Application] Tom Boegs.

2 posters

Go down

[SD] [Application] Tom Boegs. Empty [SD] [Application] Tom Boegs.

Post by Tom Boegs Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

In Character

Full name: Tom Boegs

Race: American. ((Human))

Date of Birth: 06/02/1980

Place of Birth: Crippen Memorial Montgomery Hospital.

Current active address: 46 Palomino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010513

Education: Los Santos's High School, . And studied Law and Helath Care.

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: No

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Red County EMS.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes, i do.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I was the EMS Chief a while ago. I know how to deal with criminals, i know how to handle a weapon and i assisted the SD several times.
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: None, But maybe a few speeding tickets.

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: No

Biography (Must be over 200 words):
I'm Tom i studied in Medical Threadment And Law.
I'm 23 years old And i'm Born in Montgomery Hospital. I worked as the EMS Chief in Red County Crippen Memorial Hospital. I was very confused As Chief since there were alot victims with strange wounds, and How do i say this? Let's say i was not able to handle it and there were no solutions much victims died And it's all my fault! This is the reason I quit the EMS! When i was a boy i always enjoyed to see Police Movies pursuits and i was always impressed! It's such a nice job!. On the High-school i had to choice 1 direction i was able to Chooce Medical Threadment and Healthcare and the Law. I chose Medical Threadment and helathcare
I quit the EMS For 1 year and rejoined it in 1 year, as a recruit but decided not to stay as ems again, i wanted to do more there are things going on and i can't fix it by just helping people by their wounds i want to have some power really do something.
I went to school again studied law. now i want to change, to learn More about the Law I did another Law School and earned a grade.

Out of Character

First Name: Tom
Last Name (Not required to answer): Secret :O
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, i do.
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed? Skype and Teamspeak but my english isn't the best.

Your server nickname: Tom_Boegs - Kevin_Boegs

Past characters and factions: EMS and Grove
((Tom got PK'D))

How long have you been a member of this server?: Since the very beginning.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes but wrongly, resulted in an unban of course.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I like the SD i got much experience in rping an officer and i think it's very exciting to rp as an officer in this server.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Almost all. LS-RP BC-RP AP-RP VH-RP LS-MRP AND alot more.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes i was the chief on an different server.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes of course i did.
Any other comments: Tom got PK'D and he isn't a gangster never was.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay assuming the life of your character. acting like you would do IRL.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Hello Jimmy_Hairdry -While you don't even know his name-
/pm Go to the bank

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: /me hits jimmy so he dies -Without jimmy being able to do something back-
Or using powers you don't have irl (Exception for Vampires and werewolves ofc Wink
Explain what is "gun from ass": Taking out Big/Heavy weapons without any roleplay involved.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples:
If you're almost dead you start whining this wasn't fair that wasn't fair.
Or roleplaying without any fear just to kill someone or complete your mission, but if the same happend irl you would have fleed away or did other things. youdo this things ig but not irl

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me extends his right arm opening the door walking through.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me Opens door and runs away so police can't catch him
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

[SD] [Application] Tom Boegs. Empty Re: [SD] [Application] Tom Boegs.

Post by Terry Winston Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Dear Mr Boegs,

Im happy to inform you that your application has been accepted, Please head down to the station for an interveiw at your earliest conveince.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down