VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishop Bourne: Psychologist

5 posters

Go down

Bishop Bourne: Psychologist Empty Bishop Bourne: Psychologist

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

*You see a bunch of papers with a picture of a man and black letters, located near the Bank of Palomino Creek*

Bishop Bourne: Psychologist Tuxedo10

Life is hard with you? You feel like no one cares about you? You want to do something about it but you don't know what?

Bishop Bourne: Licensed Psychologist and Lawyer

"If i don't help you with your problems, i give you your money back"

Price: $120 The hour.
Or

Full Session: $240.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Bishop Bourne: Psychologist Empty Re: Bishop Bourne: Psychologist

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

(( I just don't get it where you got those "bunch of papers"...

You could at least RP it in game, before Posting, your IC posts always start with BUNCH of papers from FUCKING no where. ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:50 pm

(( OOCly, I'm telling you this, Bishop. This is a great idea and I support it!!! Very Happy However, there's no IC reason that my characters would need one, yet. Good luck with your clients! ^^ ))

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Nicolas wrote:(( I just don't get it where you got those "bunch of papers"...

You could at least RP it in game, before Posting, your IC posts always start with BUNCH of papers from FUCKING no where. ))
((Why don't you stop trolling. Stop trying to remove everyone's papers for no reason. The Constipator has a damn lot of papers and a mini printing press in his own home, and goes to place it in his box every time. I don't see why he shouldn't have some papers posted up when no ones there, or not looking, or NOT TAKING NOTICE? In fact, it's a bit unrealistic to just come up and rip off all the papers of everyone for nothing....))

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:14 pm

(( sorry for posting another OOC comment, but I feel that the person I am quoting is completely ruining the element of RP by mixing his will to troll OOCly with his IC self, and time-and-time again spoiling Bishop Bourne's creative attempt to spark an interesting role-play.

Nicolas. I am telling you this politely, and formally. Co-operate with people if you want them to co-operate with you, and stop being so destructive if you want to enjoy yourself around here. Otherwise the admins would have to take regulatory actions against you bugging people around here. ))

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

(( Im more concerned as to where Bishop gets licenses to do EVERYTHING. ))
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm

((Lol these 2 days that i was offline i RPly was applying for the licenses))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

The Constipator wrote:

((Why don't you stop trolling. Stop trying to remove everyone's papers for no reason. The Constipator has a damn lot of papers and a mini printing press in his own home, and goes to place it in his box every time. I don't see why he shouldn't have some papers posted up when no ones there, or not looking, or NOT TAKING NOTICE? In fact, it's a bit unrealistic to just come up and rip off all the papers of everyone for nothing....))

Trolling is one thing, being honest is other.

(( sorry for posting another OOC comment, but I feel that the person I am quoting is completely ruining the element of RP by mixing his will to troll OOCly with his IC self, and time-and-time again spoiling Bishop Bourne's creative attempt to spark an interesting role-play.

Nicolas. I am telling you this politely, and formally. Co-operate with people if you want them to co-operate with you, and stop being so destructive if you want to enjoy yourself around here. Otherwise the admins would have to take regulatory actions against you bugging people around here. ))

Same as above + I am not ruining, I'm just saying... But you know how it goes, John says that he doesn't likes Jack's shoes, and five minutes later John gets hit by Jack's shoe.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

*Ryan is walking around the place and suddenly notices the poster wrapped to the wall and approaches it carefully,giving out a small smile as he sees the image.*
Ryan:Faggot
*Ryan rips off the poster and tosses it away on the street,chuckling silently as he does so.*
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down