VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County Fire and Medical Department

+6
Tom Boegs
Hossien Newman
besterich27
Tommy
Infinity[Markus]
Chris_Bell
10 posters

Go down

Should we have an RCFMD?

Red County Fire and Medical Department I_vote_lcap56%Red County Fire and Medical Department I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Red County Fire and Medical Department I_vote_lcap22%Red County Fire and Medical Department I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Red County Fire and Medical Department I_vote_lcap22%Red County Fire and Medical Department I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Red County Fire and Medical Department Empty Red County Fire and Medical Department

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:24 am

Reason for creation: I want to create and lead the Medical and Fire Department,because I think I have the RP skills to lead it,and have done it before on a different server,I also feel that this server isnt complete without it,since Police do not do shit about car crashes,I was actually detained with a bullet in my leg(from the sheriff) along with two broken legs,now why was i shot you might ask?For trying to run away but falling off a building,then getting shot for some reason.Then I was cuffed and detained then thrown in jail with a broken leg(un touched or even notice) and unconscious.I have also been in 3 RPed car crashes(having to leave all of them because of no police or EMS to come and help) Now right now I think 3 is alot for the time I have played on this server(seeing how not alot of people RP the crashes)Now I the RCFMD would help alot in this case,It would increase RP,get people some money instead of fishing and waiting every hour.
Ranks:
Chief(s):6 (with leader flag)
Chris Bell
Captain:5
{Empty}
Lieutenant:4
{Empty}
FireFighter:3
{Empty}
Paramedic:2
{Empty}
Nurse:1
{Empty}
Trainee:0(If there is a 0 for this servers factions)
{Empty}

Commands: /invite (id)
/uninvite (id)
/Stretcher (playerID) (Car seat Id right front being 1 and back right being 3)
/Giverank (id) (rank)
/RCFMD at a desk/locker/Equipment to get a D'eagle(Or another gun you see fit), Kevlar Vest, and a Fire extinguisher,This function should only be availiable to the RCFMD
/Heal (id) (price) for when the RP process over (I will be watching for people who just /heal with no RP) Also make /heal have a price range from $50-$200
/(r)adio to talk to the whole department which when is said it appears ((Radio))(6)Chief Chris Bell: -Chat-
A /(g)overnment for Government messages(also able to work with LSPD) to send messages to everyone through out the server(ex. /gov Attention all citizens of Red County and surrounding areas.The Crippens Memorial will be hosting free checkups today in about 10 minutes/at --:-- ) I feel this is important so any gov. faction can alert the rest of the server for live recruitments,emergencies,or events. Also this is a R 5+ thing as well Looking like this to the rest of the server :
Public Government Announcement
RCFMD Chief Chris Bell: Attention Red County and...
/(m)egaphone for the vehicles only(passengers CAN use it if they are in the faction) for clearing streets for us,and pulling people over in the LSPD,Or alerting the people around the vehicle for both factions,Should have a wider range then /(s)hout and show up like this ((Megaphone))Paramedic Chris Bell: Clear the stre...
/(d)epartment A radio that sens a message to every department there is( so far only LSPD) It is useful for getting help from another department like,If there is a serious crime and the RCFMD is needed they would do /d RCPD to RCFMD (ex. ((department))Sheriff Bob_John: RCFMD to...)Same for the other way around
/call 911 goes to the RCFMD as well and we can then /d Responding to alert the other factions
:
Skin IDs
Paramedics:
274:Paramedic
275:Paramedic
276:Nurse
277:FireFighter
278:FireFighter
279:FireFighter
141:Female(any rank but firefighter)
147(optional): Professional Skin for captain+ unless authorized by a captain or higher

Head Quarters: Crippen Memorial Hospital(Montgomery Hospital)
With the interrior Planning Room(ID 3 apparently?) It has an upstairs with maybe 6 rooms and beds in each of them and at the end of the hallway upstairs it has an office,Downstairs has a lobby and storage room
At the very top there is an elevator looking type door,which should be /exit-able and lead to he roof of the building where there will be 2 helipads and 2 helicopters(The Raindance with a Red White paintjob)
Out front (or anywhere convienent) There should be 4 ambulances,And one rancher tht is colored red(for the captain + only)

Why you should pick me to lead this faction: I am very skilled at RPing as a paramedic or firefighter if I must.I will be typing the LSFMD handbook and the LSPD handbook soon,possibly tommorow if I get the time,I will never hire people without them making an application and getting accepted(unless I host a live recruitment)I will only accept people in after there application is accept and they go on there first ride along and pass the RP test and witness/perfrom a surgery,checkup,or any RP expierence,to see how it is done.
I will also be making forums for the roster,applications,and information on the RCFMD(Red County Fire and Medical Department)

Extra Details:
I would like our nametags to be a Pink or very light red color
A faction lock for our vehicles
Ranks 0-6 instead of 1-6
interrior:planning room(ID 3 I believe)
And all the commands stated above
Rules will be stated in the handbook
At the very end of your post vote on which handbook I should write first, RCPD or RCFMD(dont only put that there)
And sorry for all the commands,I just felt so much was missing,but i believe they will increase eveyones expierence on the server in a good way

Thanks for reading,

Signed Chris Bell

Last edited by Chris_Bell on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Red County Fire and Medical Department Empty Re: Red County Fire and Medical Department

Post by Infinity[Markus] Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 am

An official EMS isn't scripted yet, and I think you should talk to Tom or something, he's trying to do this. I don't know.
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Red County Fire and Medical Department Empty Re: Red County Fire and Medical Department

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:13 am

Yeah i saw tom doing this,and His application was horrible,and I dont feel like being under somone I can succeed.Rudy already said he might scirpt it and allow me to lead it and didnt you say
I'm not sure whether you are capable of leading an EMS faction. I know EMS is hard to lead and takes a lot of professionalism. I suggest you converse with Rudy first.
To Tom,Id rather Be leading it my self,Besides I have more expierence then Tom as a paramedic,as far as I know
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 am

I suggest you to join Tom's faction and assist him to be honest. ( Even though, I know you're a great roleplayer but Tom was first with this idea).

Last edited by Tommy on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 am

Agreed with Tommy... Thats truth.

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hossien Newman Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 pm

-1, dont get our ideas again!
Hossien Newman
Hossien Newman
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hossien Newman Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:36 pm

And if you want join EMS, join US but you will need apply in vhrpems.freeforums.org
Hossien Newman
Hossien Newman
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:20 pm

I already told Tom I was goin to join you guys and he was going to be Chief of the Fire division and I was going to be chief of the Medical
I didnt take your Ideas anyways,I've wanted to do this for months now but never found a server in need of it
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 am

I have decided to not co lead with Tom.Keep posting your opinions
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Rudy told me when we rping it good
he will script ME in.

i never saw you ingame

and i also didn't see you doing anything as medic/fireman

my faction is very busy and rping it!

also you dont have the equipment ready!
i mean: you dont have any ambulance's ,firetrucks ,members etc.

also you robbed me from my ambulance while i was on-duty and helping you friend Mad

Last edited by Tom_Boeg on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Redfilled Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Agree with Tom

Chris_Redfilled
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevadaprince Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Dude , I worked with him in the medic's I can say , he has medical knowledge , he knows what he does , and I was yesterday Rping with Chris/Sean , I saw he realy wanted to be in the RCMD or what this is called , RP with Chris a medical situation and you will see , he does it great ,
Just a reminder dont judge a book on his cover , and Chris has as GMT -5 so it is possible you guys can't see each othe ron , That is suppossed to be good because players want LSFMD active or something to RP with

Signed snake

Nevadaprince
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Tom_Boeg wrote:Rudy told me when we rping it good
he will script ME in.

i never saw you ingame

and i also didn't see you doing anything as medic/fireman

my faction is very busy and rping it!

also you dont have the equipment ready!
i mean: you dont have any ambulance's ,firetrucks ,members etc.

also you robbed me from my ambulance while i was on-duty and helping you friend Mad

You never saw me ingame.But I somehow stole your ambulance? Get your story strait
I'm not wasting my money on vehicles unless I have the faction(which then they will,I assume be given to me)Im sure if I lead this.A good many people would like to join(possibly some of your members) and the reason for stealing your ambulance was so we didn't have to pay for the medical bill.I can obviously do the procedure my self,I just needed the supplies to do it.Which all are in your ambulance.Be happy I didnt kill you.And you wouldn't get the chance to see me do anything because I don't want to RP with your members its either your too good or not good enough so I can not roleplay with you guys and have a good time(which is why we all RP isnt it?)
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 pm

read the date i write that reply.

rudy told me when i'm rping it good he will script ME in.

that's why i purchased the ambulance's firetruck's
and i'm already rping it some weeks

and i was alot earlier with the faction topic
so?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by curly_wurly Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm

how can i join ?

curly_wurly
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 pm

I want to know which of these factions are the actual faction. Either make up your minds and let me know, merge together, or I'll lock both topics until a conclusion is met.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 pm

You can close this topic.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Tom_Boeg wrote:You can close this topic.
Considering your not Chris Bell... No.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:21 am

You can lock it,I will merge this topic with Toms
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down