VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement Empty Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 am

Head Quarters:

Equipment:

Commands:

RCFD Abilities:

RCFD Contact #:

Last edited by RaidenDragneel on Sat May 28, 2011 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement Empty Re: Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:31 am

*Updated*

Back to top Go down

Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement Empty Re: Red Country Fire Department(RCFD) Requirement

Post by Tanya Smith Sun May 01, 2011 11:49 am

Not much of a fire happens. It's really enjoyable to RP faction, but what I mean EMS was dead having more calls, FD calls won't happen that much, believe me.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Mia wrote:Not much of a fire happens. It's really enjoyable to RP faction, but what I mean EMS was dead having more calls, FD calls won't happen that much, believe me.

Hmm .. Even the calls wont happen that much , believe me , someday it will happen . Imagine , Jaxson script something like Auto Flame or something that could make a building or any location burn . Well , just script it , we can RP fire as well . Like I did past hour ago , Marcus (EMS) help me too . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Auto flame? That's really boring thing. And if scripted there can be done a flame particle via command (admin only). So yes. But what I mean to do, is to merge both factions. Believe me, it will be boring to wait all day on duty, at the hq for some one call. It's not some PD or something that drives around and patrols.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Mia wrote:Auto flame? That's really boring thing. And if scripted there can be done a flame particle via command (admin only). So yes. But what I mean to do, is to merge both factions. Believe me, it will be boring to wait all day on duty, at the hq for some one call. It's not some PD or something that drives around and patrols.

I know , I dont patrol for now as I Google about fire dept and their role . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

*Updated*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun May 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Well the thing is, people might burn down places and more or firetrucks might be needed in car accidents. Plus this faction can be more focused on rping tow trucking cars from accidents, or cars that are badly parked which would require them to patrol(towtrucking needs to be scripted.)
It might also do other public services.

But as much for interiors Idk tbh, I think we should see how the faction will do in the server and if its useful enough, how active they are and if they actually do the job right.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Kevin wrote:Well the thing is, people might burn down places and more or firetrucks might be needed in car accidents. Plus this faction can be more focused on rping tow trucking cars from accidents, or cars that are badly parked which would require them to patrol(towtrucking needs to be scripted.)

But as much for interiors Idk tbh, I think we should see how the faction will do in the server and if its useful enough, how active they are and if they actually do the job right.

Firetrucks - Don't patrol , only act when emergency calls .
Tow Truck - Don't patrol , only act when emergency calls and recieved report from a civilian .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Mia wrote:Auto flame? That's really boring thing. And if scripted there can be done a flame particle via command (admin only). So yes. But what I mean to do, is to merge both factions. Believe me, it will be boring to wait all day on duty, at the hq for some one call. It's not some PD or something that drives around and patrols.

Is it possible to have this flame commands ??

SAMP Fire Dept. Role:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Kevin wrote:Well the thing is, people might burn down places and more or firetrucks might be needed in car accidents. Plus this faction can be more focused on rping tow trucking cars from accidents, or cars that are badly parked which would require them to patrol(towtrucking needs to be scripted.)

Tow Truck - Don't patrol , only act when emergency calls and recieved report from a civilian .

Well patrolling gives more opportunity of roleplay and its a small town so not much resources would be wasted if done so. If you're waiting for a call you're barely going to get one.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Kevin wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:

Well patrolling gives more opportunity of roleplay and its a small town so not much resources would be wasted if done so. If you're waiting for a call you're barely going to get one.

Then I will patrol then .

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Sun May 01, 2011 10:54 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:

Is it possible to have this flame commands ??

SAMP Fire Dept. Role:

Take a look at this, my latest filterscript. It's nothing special but with some work it can be great for this server: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm

So this one spawns itself. It's not really very usefull. It would be cooler to make it admin command. Player gets permission from the admin to ignite some place or burn it down, then admin somehow creates a flame articles at the place he stands (or somehow), would work something like roadblocking system.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:27 am

*UPDATED*

Anyone have any suggestion can write down here . Thank you . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Um, here's a suggestion. Add a red and white Utility as a patrolling vehicle. It's an all rounder vehicle for such a role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

The Constipator wrote:Um, here's a suggestion. Add a red and white Utility as a patrolling vehicle. It's an all rounder vehicle for such a role.

No , because Utility is a construction vehicle and FD can uses Tow truck .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Raiden wrote:
The Constipator wrote:Um, here's a suggestion. Add a red and white Utility as a patrolling vehicle. It's an all rounder vehicle for such a role.

Mini FireTrucks do exist, my friend.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat May 28, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:30 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Raiden wrote:

Can't you read ? Did I ask for a mini fire truck ? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Raiden wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
Raiden wrote:

Can't you read ? Did I ask for a mini fire truck ? Suspect
They use it for storing tools such as jacks and roadblocks and life saving kits and usually used for car crashes BESIDES tow trucks.
Know your stuff. Your supposed to be a firefighter.
Edit: Besides, the GTA SA Tow Truck is forced to be white with a colored stripe(This case, red) unlike the Utility, which has two chooseable colors.. and it's not that much like a FireFighter towtruck iether...

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat May 28, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Last edited by Raiden on Sat May 28, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:40 pm

*Long quote*

Firefighter = Fights Fire

Get it ?[/quote]
Firefighter = Rescue team.
With you saying that...
I don't think your fit to be a Firefighter anymore...nor as in charge of the Fire Department...if you think that FD only deals with fires.....No. Just. Give. Up. And. Leave. It. To. Mia.
Edit: You don't even know the full fucking name.
Fire and RESCUE Department.

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat May 28, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:47 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Raiden wrote:*Long quote*

Get it ?
With you saying that...
I don't think your fit to be a Firefighter anymore...nor as in charge of the Fire Department...if you think that FD only deals with fires.....No. Just. Give. Up. And. Leave. It. To. Mia.

Didn't you forgotten that I named it Red Country Fire Department and Rescue Services ? Then I add Raindance and Tow Truck . The reason I change the name is because I don't want the name to be RCFDRS or RCFDR , so I decided to make the name to Red Country Fire Department(RCFD)

What should I put in here .... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Raiden wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
Raiden wrote:*Long quote*

Get it ?
With you saying that...

Didn't you forgotten that I named it Red Country Fire Department and Rescue Services ? Then I add Raindance and Tow Truck . The reason I change the name is because I don't want the name to be RCFDRS or RCFDR , so I decided to make the name to Red Country Fire Department(RCFD)

What should I put in here .... Rolling Eyes

Fire and rescue department deals with rescues that include fires. There's being stranded, so you'l need a boat, then theres car crashes, then theres collapsing structures...Oh? You only guessed half of them? Thats your problem. If you are not aware of the doings of the Fire and Rescue, then please, don't try act as a leader.
And all you can do is make a fire department that tazes arsons. Great.
Raiden wrote:
Tazer Gun - Use to taze suspect that cause the burning of the building or etc.
Are you fucking serious? "taze suspect that cause the burning of the building or etc."? Ah, so your going to go to a fire scene, ignore all the people in the firey building to tase the person even though no one knows who was the arson? LEAVE YOUR OWN FIRE AND RESCUE DEPARTMENT PAL, AND LEAVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT'S WHAT, LIKE MIA (or me). That was the last string that I could take. That was retarded. Seriously, that was a very big epic fail, and you don't even know what FD deals with besides fires and car crashes.
God damnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
Oh wait, did you know they DON'T deal with most car crashes? They only deal with serious car crashes. If it's a little car crash then send something like the AAA, or some other mechanical service. Didn't know they existed? Well, they do. The Fire Department deal with things that get nasty, like people that are stuck in their flipped car. And most of the time they don't use tow trucks. THEY USE CRANES.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:49 pm

It is not your rights to ask me to shut down the faction , if a person make a faction(If he is smart and mature) means he can handles it . You got your own faction so mind other business , they know how to RP their faction . Now , stop arguing things and this is the SUGGESTION Topic not ARGUING Topic .

Note : If you think you are good enough , go someplace else . Humans do learns from their mistake so stop arguing and do your job as a AF .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next