VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishop's Journal: Note 1.

Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 1. Empty Bishop's Journal: Note 1.

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 pm

*You walk past Palomino Creek Church and the Bank, upon arrival, you see Number 5 size black papers lying on the ground*

"Bishop's journal, Note 1.March 31, 2011.

The night was cold, more than usual, that strange cold feeling that you get when you're alone and everyone you trust and care about dies or kills you, the night was looking down at me and i was staring up , with hope in my mind, but i never forget that night, the night that she...killed me, the night that i want to forget and when i wake up i have a sick feeling, she just killed me...without asking questions or giving a simple "Goodbye", i heard the hammer or the 45 click down and the slide moving, the bullet flying and then it blacked out.

I woke up in an empty house, she was lying on the ground...holding her gun on her right hand...i crawled over to her side, i got up on my knees and asked her... "Why..?" she answered "It was the only way", i sadly picked the gun up, she sat up, kissed me in the lips and closed her eyes...I squeezed the trigger and the bullet landed on her temple, in dropped the gun in shock and started to think about what i just had lost...and why that happened to me...then i placed the gun on her hand, walked away in the cold night, trying to forget what happened...it was all over...i could finally rest in peace..."
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down