VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Embrace

2 posters

Go down

Vampire Embrace Empty Vampire Embrace

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Embrace , The :The act of a vampire draining and replacing a victim's blood, with a bit of their own, to pass the curse of vampirism to a mortal .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INITIATION

When a vampire desires a childe, due to loneliness, regret at an accidental feeding, a need for a pawn, or any other reason, the first step is to drain the candidate dry. Any technique that results in a bloodless corpse will do. Once the candidate is drained of blood, the sire gives the candidate a small amount of his own blood, and this instantly transforms the candidate into a new childe.
The first reaction most childer have after an embrace is raw hunger. With less than a blood point available and no experience dealing with a fully raging Beast, the childe will most likely enter a hunger Frenzy at the first sight of blood. For most vampires, this means that the Embrace is followed immediately by a moment of degredation.

After the Embrace, the fledgling may take several days before the full impact of the curse is apparent. In Vampire: The Masquerade, Ventrue preferences take several weeks to define, and the Nosferatu change can take up to a month as the body re-forms to accept the curse.

EMBRACE (VtR)

The process by which a mortal is turned into a vampire, called a childe, by another vampire, known as the sire. The vampire drains the subject completely of blood, then - at the point of mortal death - gives the mortal some of her own vitae. The mortal then dies and becomes an undead Kindred, also called a neonate, with a starting Blood Potency of 1, and a soul forever scarred and damaged: cursed in the eyes of God. The Embrace is performed at considerable psychological cost, leaving the sire mentally drained. Too many Embraces over a short period can leave a sire too feeble minded to function properly.

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN VTM AND VTR

A new embrace in VtM is one Generation higher than his sire, and is of either the same clan or Caitiff. Embracing is cheap in VtM, and Mass Embraces are used by the Sabbat and occasionally by other clans (most infamously the Ravnos) for strategic reasons.

In Vampire: The Requiem a newly embraced childe starts with a Blood Potency of one and belongs to his sire's Clan, but cannot join a bloodline immediately. VTR embraces cost a permanent willpower point, making mass embraces all but impossible. Given a history of creative players, the rules of embracing (or more specifically, not embracing) have been fairly well defined in VTM; all of these rules may apply to VTR as well.

Last edited by RaidenDragneel on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Vampire Embrace Empty Re: Vampire Embrace

Post by Ellie_Three Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:24 pm

I like your guide, it will make people rp more realistically when they are first embraced. Also as a side note: have you considered suggesting the VtR method? As in having a limit to how many humans a single vampire can embrace over X amount of time?
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Ellie_Three wrote:I like your guide, it will make people rp more realistically when they are first embraced. Also as a side note: have you considered suggesting the VtR method? As in having a limit to how many humans a single vampire can embrace over X amount of time?

I'm still updating the VtR method . About the limit , here is the answer : Vampire Embrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:00 am

Give credits to the site you took this off of.(White Wolf Wiki)
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:00 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Give credits to the site you took this off of.(White Wolf Wiki)

Yes , I took it from there . It have good info about vampire , werewolf and stuff . So I just took it and share it to everyone .

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 am

You gotta put it on the post Razz
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down