VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishop's Journal: Note 2 ((Reply if you choose to read it))

3 posters

Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 2  ((Reply if you choose to read it)) Empty Bishop's Journal: Note 2 ((Reply if you choose to read it))

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 am

*As you walk around Palomino Creek Bank, you see Number 5 Black papers laying around the floor , if you pick one up you will see this text*

"Bishop Bourne Journal.
April 4th, 2011.

Today i realized after several memory loss cases....that i really don't have an identity, some of you may call me Bishop, others Marcus...some Bourne....but yet, there's a few lucky ones to really get to know my real name, which is hidden deep within my past and my mind, i'm still looking for it, but i can't find it...but one thing i found in my new memory...is love....to a woman i can't say her name ...because she probably wants to keep her name off my Journal...but anyway, she's beautifull...she can't be compared to others, she became the light on the dark side of me, she is the reason i'm still alive...without her, i think i'll probably kill myself or get killed...but i still don't know if she truely loves me....but i trust her and i believe in what she says.

Changing subject: My status in the Sheriff's Department is getting me nervous, many people are after me...including my own "friends" , everyone is looking for an excuse to hurt me...and everyone is against me, except her.... .

Bishop's Journal, Note 3 is under way.... ."

((If you read this Topic Reply to it , because if you read it, its ICly))

Last edited by M_Bourne on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 2  ((Reply if you choose to read it)) Empty Re: Bishop's Journal: Note 2 ((Reply if you choose to read it))

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 pm

**A woman finds the journal, picks it up and reads it.**
**Few seconds later.**
**She puts the journal back where it was, sighs and walks around a corner.**

Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 2  ((Reply if you choose to read it)) Empty Re: Bishop's Journal: Note 2 ((Reply if you choose to read it))

Post by Andre Campbell Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 pm

*I notice a journal on the ground**
** I pick it up and begin reading it over again**
**Puts it back and and carrys on**
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down