VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming Suggestion

+3
Jamie Steel
Peter Greenson
Raphael
7 posters

Go down

Farming Suggestion Empty Farming Suggestion

Post by Raphael Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 am

Alright, my suggestion is this: I'd like that the farming is payed better, I mean, It's quite alot of effort put in it, and when you finish the route, you get like 30 bucks... -_-
About the effort, ya, you need to put an effort becuase it's not easy to drive a huge combine harvester on a field that is big like... 3 harvetsers together, and for the tractor, it's quite slow, so it takes time too...

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Raphael
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Farming Suggestion Empty Re: Farming Suggestion

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 am

Agreed. The payout has to be better (IRL farmers get paid well, Its just that its risky)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm

To be fair i think that the pay is fine. Sure it may seem rather low but if you think about it
1 Harvesting Session: 30-50 Dollars
Time consumed for each harvesting session: 1-2 minutes

Paydays come every hour, and you get roughly 290 dollars from that. THEREFORE if you harvested for one hour you would get 900-3000 dollars. Either way that's substantially more than your typical payday.

Farming requires dedication, IRL farmers have to dedicate a lot of time in order to earn money. Due to the fact the farming system is simplistic yet effective, the pay is set at a level that requires dedicating time to earning a nice sum of cash.

Besides if the farming was giving out $100+ per harvesting then everybody would be driving around in Infernuses in no time.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CartelZz Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Is's not so good payed,if u ask me it needs some more money.
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 am

Dont listen to Feganator. The fact that he said that 1 session is 30-50 that shows me that he does not know what hes talking about. I have had farming yield as low as the the teens.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Angel Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Feganator wrote:To be fair i think that the pay is fine. Sure it may seem rather low but if you think about it
1 Harvesting Session: 30-50 Dollars
Time consumed for each harvesting session: 1-2 minutes

Paydays come every hour, and you get roughly 290 dollars from that. THEREFORE if you harvested for one hour you would get 900-3000 dollars. Either way that's substantially more than your typical payday.

Farming requires dedication, IRL farmers have to dedicate a lot of time in order to earn money. Due to the fact the farming system is simplistic yet effective, the pay is set at a level that requires dedicating time to earning a nice sum of cash.

Besides if the farming was giving out $100+ per harvesting then everybody would be driving around in Infernuses in no time.

I think that pretty much states it. I dont know about you but Farmers do not get paid that much. They might, but they have to use most of that money for tools/vehicles/farming equipment. AND. For farmers, money is not measured by how much time you put it. Its for how much supplies you can sell of which you farmend.

Arnold Angel
Arnold Angel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Peter wrote:Agreed. The payout has to be better (IRL farmers get paid well, Its just that its risky)

Clearly you've never worked on a farm....
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down