VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for EMS

+8
ArielV
Simon Bourne
Tommy Carreiro
Max Woods
Matthew Reget
Gabriel Van Helsing
Edward Veatress
Daniel Wilhelm
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suggestion for EMS Empty Suggestion for EMS

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:49 am

Kevlars, and perhaps a few more taser rounds.

Irl they get kevlars, And they get multiple taser rounds, with the ability to reload the rounds from an area in the hospital.

Mostly they are kept in security, so yes,

Perhaps a /reloadtaserclips command to reload/restock on taser clips? but so that only a certain amount can be kept, Like.. if you have 0 clips. you reloadtaserclips and get 10. If you do it again it says "You have enough taser clips"

and another rancher would be great.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for EMS Empty Re: Suggestion for EMS

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:33 am

Kevlar, we need it because some people get violent with EMS
Taser rounds would be a good add-on to the server script, especially when it's only 10 bullets which get annoying.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Only EMS commented here , i am scared to say anithing ^_^
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:09 pm

EMS for more protection! Vote yes on Issue 10!
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm

YES!
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm

The kevlar thing is silly enough for SD, no cop walks around in public with his kevlar IRL ._.(in my country) Its only used if you go on stuff like: Robbery, Kidnap etc. Usually they go on theire normal uniform, badge, gun and that's it -.- Cobra 11 Razz

What for should you take kevlar? So blood does not spit on your fine uniform? -.- I dont remember anyone attacking EMS :S
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Jack, your country is mad then. Every policeman walks with kevlars.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Look at the policemans.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 pm

t0mpwnz wrote:Every policeman walks with kevlars.

JackSparrow wrote:Its only used if you go on stuff like: Robbery, Kidnap etc.

Sorry, I forgot to mention BOMBING. Its clearly seen that JB and this mad man was probably the most wanted for something and they used kevlars, because they knew something would happen.

Cops dont usually patrol the streets with kevlars on them, MP5's, Tasers, Mace, Baton's and of course, the maddest thing, Desert Eagles -.-

Oh and excuse my country for being -normal-

Last edited by JackSparrow on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh and excuse my country for being -normal-)
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Well , Now that i wont be the only one Very Happy ,

It is true , I have a Police friend , He has a Kevlar at home and at work to , and he only uses it at some point for example in hes patrol car has one and if there is a bank rob he allways takes it on or if there is idk a robbery going on he wont take it on , so that he can run after the bad guy , becouse IRL , there isnt like in san andreas people running around shooting people , irl even the bad guys think 1 or 2 times befor shooting they only shoot if they dont have any other option .

That's for COPS , So EMS , lol your saving life not fighting for it , thats what cops do they save it and if they are injured there is where you come in , you dont have to be a hero and do what Cops do , you save life where cops cant , out of the line of fire.

So i dont think this is a great idea , i support it but its not that great of an RP reason.

And idk where " Jack " is from but in my country , cops dont run arround with kevalrs , either.... cops only have kevlar on if they go to the "Getto" on patrol , or to a place where they know it can happen something , or if the go to a house where it will be action , so if they are going in the "Getto" and they want to arrest someone that they know he has a gun.

And i sayed " Getto" becouse i know people usualy think about getto like hell on earth , but its the safest place on earth .
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Just because we're in a server where absolutely everyone likes killing medics for some sick sad reason doesn't mean they need armour.
Oh wait...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:42 am

<.< To you Two. Who say No?,... Right..

Cops In AMERICA. Use Kevlars, On patrol, duty. Where ever they fricken Go. In Chicago, Illinois, They are ALWAYS seen with Kevlars.

OH and guess what? Same for the Medical Services, I've Been in a Damn car crash, So Don't you tell me that Neither Cops Nor EMS have Kevlars.

In Real Life, They Have Kevlars, And Tasers. Period.
Your Arguement that says No. Invalid.

PD, EMS, FD.

Guess What? EMS DOES get attacked. CONSTANTLY. IG.

Go IG, PLAY A DAY as EMS, Get attacked. then Comment.

Till then, ZIP it.

Both are Required. Maybe not taser, 7 can do, but Armor.

Last edited by wilhelmx2002 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:46 am

FYI, cops DO wear kevlar and the SWAT even use Dragon Skin vests under and over their gear, because a bulletproof cop is a crime stopping cop.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 am

FYI, EMS is on the list of civilian folks who use bodyarmour. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FYI, I just found an EMS vest, to those who believe EMS IRL does NOT wear body armour, LOOK AT THIS AND PROVE ME WRONG BITCH

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 am

Hell, the medics in my city carry handguns along with the vest. The recently started training our medics because they would receive fake calls and get robbed of all the drugs and medical stuff in the ambulance. But anyway, the medics would need Kevlars in my opinion.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 am

wilhelmx2002 wrote:<.< To you Two. Who say No?,... Right..

Cops In AMERICA. Use Kevlars, On patrol, duty. Where ever they fricken Go. In Chicago, Illinois, They are ALWAYS seen with Kevlars.

OH and guess what? Same for the Medical Services, I've Been in a Damn car crash, So Don't you tell me that Neither Cops Nor EMS have Kevlars.

PD, EMS, FD.

Till then, ZIP it.

Do what you want, its not in my country.

When you get in the head, maybe you'll want to get army helmets? Or when in the feet? You're going

to get a whole piroman suit? Hmm?
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 am

JackSparrow wrote:
wilhelmx2002 wrote:<.< To you Two. Who say No?,... Right..

PD, EMS, FD.

Till then, ZIP it.

When you get in the head, maybe you'll want to get army helmets? Or when in the feet? You're going

Not even army helmets can stop a bullet to the head, and "pyroman" suits only protect you from fire, not bullets.

So yeah, in YOUR country maybe, but in the rest of the world, they wear Kevlar.

((Not mocking your country/political choices/global stands and representatives.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Captain Sparrow wrote:

-.- Dont Mock me. Its NOT in your country. San andreas is based on..... USA. Some areas of USA. and I think somewhere the IC rules were based off of... USA RULES. And Helmets. Dude. Are you serious? No.

The game is set in the fictional state of San Andreas, which is based on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], comprising three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], San Fierro, based on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Las Venturas, based on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with deserts, rivers, forests and a mountain separating the cities.

The Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A kevlar can stop a low velocity bullet. can it stop a deagle? No. .50 ae would most likely blow thru the kev vest.

Whats my Point?
Its not in your country, No clue where that is. But it Sure as hell is in the USA, because the Police force is SERIOUS here. they dont eat donuts. They eat lunches at the HQ, Recently they cracked down on TEENAGERS. and ADULTS. An example.

Driving 55MPH in a 45 MPH zone. They will pull you over, TALKING on a CELLPHONE, while DRIVING. Will get you Pulled over, and Ticketed.

Point is. EMS needs kevlars. CUz People just Like to DM us iG. or Kill/Attack Us. When IRL the Punishments for attacking a Federal Government Official (FD, PD, EMS etc.)
Around 10-20 years in Prison.

As for a Pyroman suit? Thats the Fire department.
Firefighters use Flame Resistant clothes(WHICH are heavy as HELL) and Strong as hell. And CDSA tanks on their backs, Oxygen tanks.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:24 am

Not even army helmets can stop a bullet to the head, and "pyroman" suits only protect you from fire, not bullets.

So yeah, in YOUR country maybe, but in the rest of the world, they wear Kevlar.

((Not mocking your country/political choices/global stands and representatives.))

Just something to you , am if in idk where the other guy is from , but in my country SWAT wears only armor all the time , cops only when they go on dangeros patrol , and medics , i didn't see them , <---- this doesn't mean We have a bad country or a bad political choices , its becouse in my country there isn't that big Agresivity , there isn't even a GUN shop in my city , so my country isn't agresive thats why they dont wear any body armor , i didn't know that people around your country are that agresive . And same i am not mocking you for your country , and i am sorry for my comment few comments above , i didn't realy know that there are countrys that people are that agresive. OMG shoot at a poor EMS? or at a Poor COP? Cops in my country they dont get shot either the gank them or the atackers run from the cops , there isn't a gun option. And on this server i swear that i never , ever atacked or will atack a EMS player , lol , don't have a reason... even if i would want to rob him i will RP IT!! , follow him arround and when he gets off duty rob him / her...

So if on this server people are that " Insane " and they atack EMS , I support adding the VEST , Even MORE! add them 500 Body Armor , not just 100 + add Them Tazer + alll that is needed to keep your self safe.

I am terible sorry again for my comment above , befor the comments i saw now. I am realy realy realy SORRY.
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 am

same as Gab, only, we do have a gun shop, but those are guns for hunters. (animal hunters)

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kory Dehne Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 pm

I agree with Wilhelm, he and I both live in large cities, and it's fucking dangerous for any Police/EMS personnel in there. It's not out of the usual to see cops with assault rifles and vests in front of a building. Some neighborhoods are so dangerous to drive down, that a cop will pull you over and tell you to get the hell out of there, and that's through his megaphone, he won't even get out of the car. My point is, wearing Kevlar doesn't hurt anyone, it only helps.

Kory Dehne
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:59 pm

OMG , Dont argue with the " AngryBlackMan " I saw hes show in Youtube....
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

AngryBlackMan wrote:I agree with Wilhelm, he and I both live in large cities, and it's fucking dangerous for any Police/EMS personnel in there. It's not out of the usual to see cops with assault rifles and vests in front of a building. Some neighborhoods are so dangerous to drive down, that a cop will pull you over and tell you to get the hell out of there, and that's through his megaphone, he won't even get out of the car. My point is, wearing Kevlar doesn't hurt anyone, it only helps.

Hell, I live in a small rural area and there are STILL officers wearing kevlar on patrol.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:30 pm

I live in Palatine. Near chicago, but safer, HOWEVER. the cops ALWAYS. wear. Kevlar. ALWAYS.

They keep Larger weapons in their cars, Mp5's, Shotguns. A glock is their sidearm.

Same thing for EMS, FD. they wear tasers.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Like i sayed , i support it , if that's the only problem there is , then im ok with it. And i even Support IT! if That is all you guys need , and thats the only problem you have.

One Question for everyone : Are this all of them are all this Suggestions watched? or used if they are good? Becouse yes we are commenting and decide wich are good and not , but if one is good of them , will it be added at all?
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Even cops in Canada wear Kevlar 247 while on duty, what does that tell you? Oh and yeah EMS should get Kevlar vests.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next