VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed)

+8
ArielV
Victor_Jankowski
Tanya Smith
Simon Bourne
Andre Campbell
Sean Phelps
Chris_Bell
Drake Jones
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red County Bounty Hunters. (Waiting for approval from admins)

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 am

Mercer wrote:That whole rp should be voided becuase you clearly avoided my /me of me killing you, so you just stood there and ooc stalled your way untill we had the entire server in the vicinity, not the first time you've done this eather bishop, not going to lie

Admin said that YOUR RPK was voided, Wayne ran away with a .50 in his leg, i found him, he tried to pull his gun and shoot me, we both agree for a script shooting and i killed him.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed)

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:02 am

M_Bourne wrote:
Mercer wrote:That whole rp should be voided becuase you clearly avoided my /me of me killing you, so you just stood there and ooc stalled your way untill we had the entire server in the vicinity, not the first time you've done this eather bishop, not going to lie

Admin said that YOUR RPK was voided, Wayne ran away with a .50 in his leg, i found him, he tried to pull his gun and shoot me, we both agree for a script shooting and i killed him.

Kevin didn't say my rpk was voided i proved to him that i didn't need a /coin to jump to you, and i told you to get back here, but you proceeded to do your shit and ignore me, so i said screw it and left.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red County Bounty Hunters. (Waiting for approval from admins)

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:14 am

Kevin/Hikari said that you missed, since i /coined it and you missed, you hit the ground at a lot of speed (vamp. speed 5 you said) and broke possibly both your legs.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red County Bounty Hunters. (Closed)

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 am

M_Bourne wrote:Kevin/Hikari said that you missed, since i /coined it and you missed, you hit the ground at a lot of speed (vamp. speed 5 you said) and broke possibly both your legs.

Tbh that RP was way too confusing. I do suggest it is voided as it was kind of weird even after Matt attacked. It nearly ended in DM after. Idk your call.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:50 am

M_Bourne wrote:Scratch Wayne Garbom off the Bounty Hunters, i shot him to death because he assaulted me with his firearm, ilegal firearm.

1. He is not a bounty hunter, do you see him on the list?
2. This is an IC matter, so tell me that IC.
3. No proof.

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:51 am

Wayne Scriptly shot at me, it was not DM at the Ammunation , and then i traced his phone, which i discovered from his Car Plate, i tracked him to Fern Ridge, told him to get on his knees and we both agree for script shotout, he was cornered so it was easy lol.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:56 am

Ok we don't wanna hear the story.

EDIT: Updated! It looks better I guess Smile

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2