VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves attacking in Public

+6
Jager Arach
Kevin Alymer
Ellie_Three
Tanya Smith
Marcus Campbell
Lloyd McFadden
10 posters

Go down

Wolves attacking in Public Empty Wolves attacking in Public

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 pm

This whole thing where wolves randomely attack AND form in Public is fricken annoying. Serously we need some sort of group Like Inquisition that stops them from doing this. Its Practically RP DM. Its fucking annoying when people go up to you, Shape shift IN PUBLIC VIEW, and then try to attack you JUST because your enemies. Yes we have Vampires that attack in public and use powers in Public, but they get handled by inquisition.

Another thing, How the HELL can wolves form when its Daytime?. EVERY thing you see that involes Wolves has them form at NIGHT. Yet they display their Forming In public Despite this.

A Rule should be made that you CANNOT attack Wolves/Vampires in public because your enemies. I can understand if they attack them in the woods which is perfectly fine, but attacking in public Places is just fucking annoying. Serously we need a rule on this crap because its Non rp Like to attack in Public, AND its Idiotic to allow people see them form and/or use their powers in Public.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Wolves attacking in Public Empty Re: Wolves attacking in Public

Post by Marcus Campbell Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 pm

/support i also agree that wolfs should not be allowed to attack in public as well as Shapshifting in the middle of the day
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Kevin_Shak wrote:This whole thing where wolves randomely attack AND form in Public is fricken annoying. Serously we need some sort of group Like Inquisition that stops them from doing this. Its Practically RP DM. Its fucking annoying when people go up to you, Shape shift IN PUBLIC VIEW, and then try to attack you JUST because your enemies. Yes we have Vampires that attack in public and use powers in Public, but they get handled by inquisition.

Another thing, How the HELL can wolves form when its Daytime?. EVERY thing you see that involes Wolves has them form at NIGHT. Yet they display their Forming In public Despite this.

A Rule should be made that you CANNOT attack Wolves/Vampires in public because your enemies. I can understand if they attack them in the woods which is perfectly fine, but attacking in public Places is just fucking annoying. Serously we need a rule on this crap because its Non rp Like to attack in Public, AND its Idiotic to allow people see them form and/or use their powers in Public.
I don't agree with the form in the middle of day, but I do FULLY SUPPORT on the rest.
I always tell Drake Grim, for example, to not attack people for no reason other than "durr hurr he's a vampiuurrrrr" but when I, and a shit load of other people tell him that he's dun goofed, he just says "no no it's not your business stop poking your nose in other peoples business."

/support

Why not change this into two rules:
"Vampires can not kill wolves just because they are wolves."
"Wolves can not kill vampires just because they are vampires."

Edit:
Off topic: I invented the term "RP DM" Very Happy Yay, people are using a term I made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:/support i also agree that wolfs should not be allowed to attack in public as well as Shapshifting in the middle of the day

If that's so, why can vampires walk perfectly in the sun? You know people can't play 24/7 to wait all day and only shift in midnight. + I have never seen a wolf shift in Public, if you read /me out of /wolfform of nowhere, that doesn't mean that you can see it. But I do agree about the DM.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:21 am

I agree that there should be a Inquisition type deal for werewolves. As far as not being able to shift during the night time, come on now... There are several differences myths and several different rules that govern them. In some cases wolves are dependent on the full moon, in some cases they are not. But in no way are wolves dependent on it being night time. If you need an example, try Underworld. Also, lets not forget the fact that we have vampires walking around with constant sun block whom never burn in the sun. To bring up the issue of werewolves during the day was rather pointless and it does not seem that you really thought that complaint out too far, either that or you are obviously biased towards vampires. And the third rule, I agree with. No attacking just because they are of another race.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 am

Ellie_Three wrote:I agree that there should be a Inquisition type deal for werewolves. As far as not being able to shift during the night time, come on now... There are several differences myths and several different rules that govern them. In some cases wolves are dependent on the full moon, in some cases they are not. But in no way are wolves dependent on it being night time. If you need an example, try Underworld. Also, lets not forget the fact that we have vampires walking around with constant sun block whom never burn in the sun. To bring up the issue of werewolves during the day was rather pointless and it does not seem that you really thought that complaint out too far, either that or you are obviously biased towards vampires. And the third rule, I agree with. No attacking just because they are of another race.

Not needed. Think about how much vamps or wolves there are. Humans outnumber vamps wolves even if added together. If humans would find out about wolves they could kill them as they control the cops and more. Also other states might find interest in this situation and try to experiment on this new species. It's just something neither wolf or vamps can afford. They need to keep their identity as secret as possible to avoid conflicts as they also rely on humans too. (Jobs and all)

Forming in public, should not be allowed unless you are doing it as a last resort to save your life or someone elses which should be rare. It should stay as much of a secret as possible. In the server the vampire and wolves have no limitations on sun or whatever because they are more realistic and more modern like. Legends stories tales might've described them differently doesn't mean they are so. Attackin in public is also metagame. You don't want witnesses or the cops to shoot you down. Doesn't matter what race you are. You have to RP the fear of getting caught.

Also wolves can run around in public BUT should avoid it as much as possible and stay away from crowds. They might cover and try to be unseen. Sometimes they are mistaken for wild animals but if you're in front of the crowd it might be suspicious for a big wolf to be your pet. Maybe staying in alleys, or transforming in places where they can't be noticed is the best choice.

And you have to be careful while acting as a pet. I told the cops the two wolves were mine and just caused trouble so he could send them to an adoption center, which the wolf would not want to. So just think the risks and try to be realistic. No need for another faction to put rules and all. It's survival, you want your race to survive keep it a secret and don't risk it.

And about the hate vampire wolf thing that depends on the character. You can avoid being rpked by stayin in public and avoiding dark alleys.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 am

Wow.. Just wow.. Um.. Ok. I am envious of your luck to have played in this server and avoid bein rpkd by staying in public. lol
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:17 am

The Constipator wrote:
Kevin_Shak wrote:This whole thing where wolves randomely attack AND form in Public is fricken annoying. Serously we need some sort of group Like Inquisition that stops them from doing this. Its Practically RP DM. Its fucking annoying when people go up to you, Shape shift IN PUBLIC VIEW, and then try to attack you JUST because your enemies. Yes we have Vampires that attack in public and use powers in Public, but they get handled by inquisition.

I don't agree with the form in the middle of day, but I do FULLY SUPPORT on the rest.
I always tell Drake Grim, for example, to not attack people for no reason other than "durr hurr he's a vampiuurrrrr" but when I, and a shit load of other people tell him that he's dun goofed, he just says "no no it's not your business stop poking your nose in other peoples business."

/support

Edit:
Off topic: I invented the term "RP DM" Very Happy Yay, people are using a term I made.

Because annoying people like you come poking your nose into other people's business "durr durr he attacked someone I'm gonna bitch even when I don't know what the fuck is going on du derp derp du fucking derp". And by shit laod you mean one other person that o god guess what "derp doesn't derp fucking know what's happening derp derp". Now that I'm done raging at whiny ass people who need to gtfo my dick.

I can see where this is coming from, but this should be left up to the leaders of the wolf and vampire race. The simple fact of it is, vampires and wolves hate each other. Humans are prey. You know this is a server basicly built around rp killing and even mixed with dm or script fight as it's called here, but basicly the same thing with small viarances. If you don't like being attacked then my suggestion is to go find a more easy going server. Or stay and get strapped and be ready to defend yourself. Also this whole thing about NOT fighting in public is bullshit. This is a small ass town, there is no such thing as not in public unless your waaaay off in the woods or the server is empty. Also I think everyone should stop telling people how they should roleplay. If you don't like the rp in a server then it shouldn't be for you and you should leave and find a new one, not complain about rules every time something doesn't go your way.

P.S. if you want to bring up what is widely accepted lore and apply it. Then Vampires shouldn't be aloud to walk around during day if we're not allowed to shift during the day.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
The Constipator wrote:

/support

Edit:

Because annoying people like you come poking your nose into other people's business "durr durr he attacked someone I'm gonna bitch even when I don't know what the fuck is going on du derp derp du fucking derp". And by shit laod you mean one other person that o god guess what "derp doesn't derp fucking know what's happening derp derp". Now that I'm done raging at whiny ass people who need to gtfo my dick.

I can see where this is coming from, but this should be left up to the leaders of the wolf and vampire race. The simple fact of it is, vampires and wolves hate each other. Humans are prey. You know this is a server basicly built around rp killing and even mixed with dm or script fight as it's called here, but basicly the same thing with small viarances. If you don't like being attacked then my suggestion is to go find a more easy going server. Or stay and get strapped and be ready to defend yourself. Also this whole thing about NOT fighting in public is bullshit. This is a small ass town, there is no such thing as not in public unless your waaaay off in the woods or the server is empty. Also I think everyone should stop telling people how they should roleplay. If you don't like the rp in a server then it shouldn't be for you and you should leave and find a new one, not complain about rules every time something doesn't go your way.

P.S. if you want to bring up what is widely accepted lore and apply it. Then Vampires shouldn't be aloud to walk around during day if we're not allowed to shift during the day.

Agreed drake , and another thing, If you have a problem with being RPK'ed Get off this server. you get rpk'ed big woop it happends, and no we don't wanna fight about it. be the bigger man and don't try and weasle your way out of it. "derp you can't kill me cuz that's rpdm hurhur " There are some individuals who are psycotic. and will kill without motive other then the reason that they jack off to there victims screams or something, people die, it's a fact get over it. be the bigger man and accept the rpk.

Last edited by Mercer on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:37 am

Ellie_Three wrote:Wow.. Just wow.. Um.. Ok. I am envious of your luck to have played in this server and avoid bein rpkd by staying in public. lol

Not everyone RPs the fear of rpking in public. I just said that's what's needed as there's an IC reason for that.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 am

Mia wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:/support i also agree that wolfs should not be allowed to attack in public as well as Shapshifting in the middle of the day

If that's so, why can vampires walk perfectly in the sun? You know people can't play 24/7 to wait all day and only shift in midnight. + I have never seen a wolf shift in Public, if you read /me out of /wolfform of nowhere, that doesn't mean that you can see it. But I do agree about the DM.
I know but i guess there is no rules for vamps at day but execpt from that they can cover the rest up and i know wolves need to play at day but they should at least attack in an alleyway or sidestreet but when they are attacking in the middle of the main road i don't think that's very RP
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 am

Well, from my experience, I was attacked in the public too. But it ended up as a nice RP, bitten by the leg, struggling, friend driving to the hospital... It was nice, but I think this shouldn't be allowed because, you don't see wolves inside towns IRL, the animal control agency or the cops catch them and release them in the forest or something... About the forming, I didn't see anyone form in public, except in the allyway, but they try to hide when doing it. But I /support. There should be something like The Inquisition for werewolfs too. (Actually, I was thinking about foriming it, but that would mean I need to apply for a werewolf, and Shin and the other guys who accept/deny applications aren't very active, so I would wait a long time...)

Raphael
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Raphael wrote:Well, from my experience, I was attacked in the public too. But it ended up as a nice RP, bitten by the leg, struggling, friend driving to the hospital... It was nice, but I think this shouldn't be allowed because, you don't see wolves inside towns IRL, the animal control agency or the cops catch them and release them in the forest or something... About the forming, I didn't see anyone form in public, except in the allyway, but they try to hide when doing it. But I /support. There should be something like The Inquisition for werewolfs too. (Actually, I was thinking about foriming it, but that would mean I need to apply for a werewolf, and Shin and the other guys who accept/deny applications aren't very active, so I would wait a long time...)
I can't remember who, but it was a higher up admin who was talking about making a special force in the police (probably Shin) to deal with wolves, because most regular cops aren't equiped or trained for it.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Yeah we need a Inquisition type group for Wolves. Us Vampires HAVE restrictions because of the Inquisition. People are always bitching and whining about how we cant use powers in public because the Inquisition will kill us. So most vampires hide their powers. So we need one for the wolves, then THEY will have restrictions also and will not use powers in public.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko123 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 pm

The Constipator wrote:

Sorry to ruin it, but it does not exist, people dont get it, correct me if im wrong.

DM = Killing someone for no roleplay/ic reason
PG = Killing someone without /me or /Do --''
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 pm

If you have problem about wolves attack then buy yourself a gun,form or join up a hunting group and go kill those wolves.
Besides wolves nature is to attack if they're hungry,so don't go whine on that.
But I agree that there MUST be a faction for worewolves control,like the Inquisition for vampires, indeed.
I've seen too many wolves switching their forms with ease in crowds,or with few other peoples.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 pm

RP DM exists.
It's going up to a random person and attemping to attack/kill him for no reason. Duh. You guys do it so much, you should know it by now >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down