VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Wolves and Humans

+8
Peter Greenson
Sam Akabara
Ronaldo Cortez
Samara
Thomas Rollington
Marcus Campbell
Victor_Jankowski
Kevin Alymer
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Wolves and Humans Empty For Wolves and Humans

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 am

To be honest I myself have had enough of this, hang around town in wolf form, it is not being roleplayed properly by either sides.

First of all, humans don't consider us as wolves, more like dogs. They don't RP fear, but they got a point, the town is full of wolves, if they rped fear they'd have to start tranquilising the wolves to prevent any future threats from happening, a wolf is dangerous, they hunt other things.

Wolves should fear this too if they get in public. If they grab too much attention they are considered as trouble around the town. They have to fear of humans hunting them down because humans are better equipped and can actually do that in groups meaning the race is threatened itself, so every wolf should consider that in a way our race is being threatened too. Why do you think the hunting season started? Because of this, and our race was put at risk.

Too many wolves acting like dogs around humans is kind of suspicious in a way, same goes when they act as dogs by licking people around.

Also consider the fact wolves can be carrying around all sorts of microbes etc etc as they are supposed to live in forests and dont take showers.

Also werewolves look slightly bigger so we shouldnt go out in daylight a lot to avoid people from getting suspicious.

Using abilities, like jump 4, healing people in public with lick, using gifts in public, will get you hunted down too as we try to keep our race a secret.

Illustrations.

Would you pet this dog first of all?

For Wolves and Humans TopDogArt%5B1%5D

Now would you pet or stay close to this?

For Wolves and Humans 2008-02-15-wolf

We also look bigger.

I am not blaming the humans or wolves, both sides are doing it wrong and this must be rped properly.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

For Wolves and Humans Empty Re: For Wolves and Humans

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 am

I totally agree with you... people can't RP with wolves anyways... ( SD Wolves are trained before ya'll say anything, but accidents may happen ofc)

Now a question. Is there a "Werewolf form" that people talk about? I mean seeing a wolf in a werewolf form IRL would be fucked up and using it in public would be even mmore fucked up since every cop/guy with a gun would cap you... Also it sounds like PG to be some incredibly strong creature
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 am

I don't know,I mean people should show fear for wolves which i try to do,but on the other hand people will complain again on how wolves and fegarri are attacking for no reason i mean ppl should stop complaining about wolves becuz they are dangerous beasts and not dogs wolves need to feed too so i agree with the facts u wrote down.Let's see what other ppl say.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Rollington Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 am

You don't bother them.. They don't bother you simple lol.
Thomas Rollington
Thomas Rollington
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 am

Klown wrote:You don't bother them.. They don't bother you simple lol.

Not always the case. I have attacked people randomly. Razz
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 am

Samara wrote:
Klown wrote:You don't bother them.. They don't bother you simple lol.

Not always the case. I have attacked people randomly. Razz

Yeah,well at least you don't eat us like most other wolves,But i still hate getting humiliated by all those wolves who try to "play around" D:

OT:People should start to RP fear from wolves and not act like their dogs.So i agree with the facts.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronaldo Cortez Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 am

i Agree we should Start RP Fear And i think in Reall country you don't just see Wolfes walking in the country There are Forest Rangers which Take them back to he forest

Ronaldo Cortez
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 am

That's not how it works with wolves, they are dangerous. Also that werewolf form you talk about is the metis one, well basically we could have more than one form but we have only the bigger wolf form.

It still looks suspicious as to our size, if we show up near humans that much. Some werewolves like Katrisha are smaller, having like 1 or 2 tame wolves isn't a problem but having every wolf act like one, that's different.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 am

Wolves in the SD? Really?
People acting like wolves aint wild animals that, well, you know, KILL.
Lotso of *AWW, IT COULD RIP OUT OUR THROATS BUT ITS CUTE AS FUCK. HUUUGZ*

Cannot..Stand..Retardation...Levels....
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 am

Tame wolf?

Even attack dogs you don't want to pet and they are 'tame' ....

I don't think it should be allowed.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Well there IS one way to settle this whole "wolves waddling around being hugged and shit" situation: Warn them to stop, and then race change them if they don't stop.

Wolves don't act like that, at all. And showing up around town and using gifts in public threatens to reveal the Garou race to the public, which would result in their extermination. It'd make sense if the Garou had some form of group that'd hunt down risks, which would be the RP reason for the race change.

If players don't like the idea of this it's simple: Start acting like wolves rather than poodles.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Feganator wrote:Well there IS one way to settle this whole "wolves waddling around being hugged and shit" situation: Warn them to stop, and then race change them if they don't stop.

Wolves don't act like that, at all. And showing up around town and using gifts in public threatens to reveal the Garou race to the public, which would result in their extermination. It'd make sense if the Garou had some form of group that'd hunt down risks, which would be the RP reason for the race change.

If players don't like the idea of this it's simple: Start acting like wolves rather than poodles.
The fuck are my posts going to?
Anyway, my character was brought up in a respectful and kind way, and pretty much kept this way into her wolf form. Now if that's such a bad thing, I don't know what is.
The main point of Tame Wolfie was to stop wolves ruining roleplays of EMS and SD and at the same time stop the random hunt of themIs there a switch-race-to-dog button somewhere?
The person across my house keeps two wolves as pets, and their fucking cute. I based of Tame Wolfie off one of them. And they howl in the night too, making quite a ruckus, but I never minded. They've got a garage to sleep in and have toys, and teeth sharp as knives. We've petted them though the bar and the owner told us thier won't bite. And they didn't.
That or I can't tell the difference between wolves and huskies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:16 pm

'Uh...I'm sick and tired of tame wolvies...Also since the wolves are tamed there won't be as many crimes, meaning there won't be any injuried people, meaning there willl be lack of roleplay for SD and EMS.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Honey Badger wrote:'Uh...I'm sick and tired of tame wolvies...Also since the wolves are tamed there won't be as many crimes, meaning there won't be any injuried people, meaning there willl be lack of roleplay for SD and EMS.
These wolves go and attack medics who are treating a person. What's the good of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Before there were two tame wolves and for the rest, it wasnt really ethical to go out in public like that.

If wolves have the right to rpk for feeding then humans can rpk if they see one, or run away, anytthing to help them out.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Kevin wrote:Before there were two tame wolves and for the rest, it wasnt really ethical to go out in public like that.

If wolves have the right to rpk for feeding then humans can rpk if they see one, or run away, anytthing to help them out.
People will do as they wish anyhow, for the most part forcing people to rp how you wnat them to through ooc rules is wrong. We're not just wolves, we're wolves with the brain of humans, not all of us will be violent or threatening, just like not all vampires are violent or threatening. Just let them alone.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Kevin wrote:Before there were two tame wolves and for the rest, it wasnt really ethical to go out in public like that.

People will do as they wish anyhow, for the most part forcing people to rp how you wnat them to through ooc rules is wrong. We're not just wolves, we're wolves with the brain of humans, not all of us will be violent or threatening, just like not all vampires are violent or threatening. Just let them alone.
Exactly what I tried to say in a calmer way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm

I used to take wolves more as dogs befor but as you people want us to RP fear and want more violent wolves.I start RPing fear and running away from most wolves bot i disagree that there maybe be no tame ones either.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:I used to take wolves more as dogs befor but as you people want us to RP fear and want more violent wolves.I start RPing fear and running away from most wolves bot i disagree that there maybe be no tame ones either.
Explain the two domesticated loveable wolves my near nieghbour has. I'll take a picture of them on day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:I used to take wolves more as dogs befor but as you people want us to RP fear and want more violent wolves.I start RPing fear and running away from most wolves bot i disagree that there maybe be no tame ones either.
Explain the two domesticated loveable wolves my near nieghbour has. I'll take a picture of them on day.
As i said we need tame wolves.We must have them.But we also need wolves we are to be afraid of i mean wolves are supposed to be a race that the town should fear but i also agree we need at least 2 tame wolves.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm

[quote="Nick_Jones"]
The Constipator wrote:
But we also need wolves we are to be afraid of i mean wolves are supposed to be a race that the town should fear
<< >> Um hi? lol!
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

You can RP as you wish but roleplay it properly. Humans feel not fear of wolves, consider them as pets and they have no idea we are werewolves, so they'd basically hunt us down to eliminate the threat. Plus if you go like that in public expecially at daylight you can risk being killed in crowds and revealing our secret because when we die we shift back to human form.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 pm

[quote="The Grim of Evil"]
Nick_Jones wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
lol this quote was totally misquoted
<< >> Um hi? lol!
Please do not edit peoples quotes, GrimGrave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm

[quote="The Constipator"]
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
<< >> Um hi? lol!
Enough with the quote fight you two?Get on topic.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:26 pm

[quote="The Constipator"]
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
<< >> Um hi? lol!
I didn't edit anything, read before posting.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next