VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancelotti Clan

+38
Guerrero
DhanStallone
Antonio_Giovanni
Paul
Niklaus Corvin
Mike Dan
Ferdinand Brixius
Edward Veatress
Ariel
Joe_Green
EdwardCollins
shayoroxll
Max Woods
Max_McFreeway
Tom Boegs
dabobie
TakiyaGenji
Darko123
NekoKawaii
Rick G.
Josh_Johnson
Ruruikhisida_Dhan
Aaron_Lee
Akane_Shine
ItsMeGUY
KamaeLeR
John_Davids
Zake_Deaz
Osato
Shin Takeshi
Jeffrey_Speed
besterich27
Keyon Jones
Caleb Simms
Vitaliy.
Infinity[Markus]
Operetta
Akira
42 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ancelotti Clan

Post by besterich27 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 pm

No offense, but Lance a damn bitch.

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Re: The wanted

Post by Darko123 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 pm

What?! HE is a bitch, a damn one!
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty A possible Business

Post by Rick G. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 am

Well, I have read most of the replies on this Topic/Clan and I haven't found any possible asset Business. So I was thinking that I could buy one to our Clan and deliver the winnings to all the members ICly, "How?" Transferring the money to them (IG of course) or meeting them and RP the payment. So it will be so helpful to gather my money and some of the other clan member's money to buy the business, I'm asking for other clan member's money because I will take to long to have all the money of the business (15000$). OK a possible business in Palomino Creek is this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for reading. Reply what you think.

Also support!!! Cool
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Re:Bussine

Post by Darko123 Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:42 am

Um, yea we could use some bussines to earn extra money thought...But, how will you share the money to all? Im new and i dont know how much money you earn with a bussines so pls reply, see ya in game, or not... lol!
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Ancelotti's Vehicles [Coming Soon]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 am

I want to suggesting on The Ancelotti's Vehicles , but I need some money from the clan members . This is the Picture of our clan vehicles :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cost $27400

What you have to do is /rentroom at my house or pay me $100 when I am online and each time of payday . This is for the clan future , you will use this vehicles when I have leave the server (Not sure when). Please /support me , I hope that Akira Ancelotti would be proud .

Note: $100 is the house rent fee . You do not need to pay me IG , just /rentroom at 21 Palomino Creek . Thank You .

Last edited by RaidenDragneel on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick G. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:I want to suggesting on The Ancelotti's Vehicles , but I need some money from the clan members . This is the Picture of our clan vehicles :

What you have to do is /rentroom at my house or pay me $100 when I am online and each time of payday . This is for the clan future , you will use this vehicles when I have leave the server (Not sure when). Please /support me , I hope that Akira Ancelotti would be proud .

Agree.
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko123 Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:I want to suggesting on The Ancelotti's Vehicles , but I need some money from the clan members . This is the Picture of our clan vehicles :

Cost $27400

Note: $100 is the house rent fee . You do not need to pay me IG , just /rentroom at 21 Palomino Creek . Thank You .

Convinced, il rent, cause if i pay i will get a bonus to live in da'house Wink
Totally /support, lets see what dimitiri says about it:

Totaly /support!!!
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty NEWS

Post by Aaron_Lee Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Lance-Max-Chris Bell - More people-
Came and attacked me,rick,Luna.... Mad

Story: Me Rick and Luna was in fishing pier then a whole group of people cam with a pickup ttruck and started shooting....I just started shooting also because i tried to save Luna and rick... But both of em got (RPKed) so I started to lose my bullets and the group (PRKed) me Mad

Last edited by Aaron_Lee on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick G. Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:Lance-Max-Chris Bell - More people-

Story: Me Rick and Luna was in fishing pier then a whole group of people cam with a pickup ttruck and started shooting....I just started shooting also because i tried to save Luna and rick... But both of em got (RPKed) so I started to lose my bullets and the group (PRKed) me Mad

I hate Lance.... want him dead.... Twisted Evil
Can you make his MOST WANTED for assulting (RPKing) 2 members a of a member for the second time? Mad

If you are reporting him for RPK me, you and Luna: you are Metagaming.
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Rick G. wrote:

Can you make his MOST WANTED for assulting (RPKing) 2 members a of a member for the second time? Mad

Im Just saying to the clan what happened.... not really reporting for RPKing -_-
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Reporting a criminal

Post by Rick G. Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

*You walk in the HQ's*
*You see a paper in the white table and you grab it*
*You begin to read from up to down*

Chris Bell: almost killed Rick Gutierrez.
Witness at the scene: none.
Witness or persons who've saw him: Luna, Rick and Aaron.
What did he do?: He tried to kill Rick Gutierrez (member of the clan), when he was fishing at the lake, with a gun. Rick still alive and without any serious wounds.
What did Rick do to him?: 1 hour before he was aiming a gun to Luna, Rick took his gun and aimed him and told him to get the gun down, he did (Chris), Rick grabbed the gun, called the cops and then the cops arrived. But someone named: James Volturi arrived too, he told Rick that Chris was his employee, after that the Police did not do anything with the criminal (a woman Officer). Then 1 hour later happened what Chris did.

Pictures:

*You see a picture pasted on the paper*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*You stop looking at the picture and you read down*

PD: All members: please be careful, if you see this guy take him down (kill him). But don't do it on public.

Signature: Rick G.

*You leave the paper back in it's original place ((white table))*
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick G. Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Rick G. wrote:

So you are raging OCCly :O!!!

Im Just saying to the clan what happened.... not really reporting for RPKing -_-
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 am

Lance Jordan: Total liar , total DMer and he thinks he is smart .
Chris Bell: No comment , but he will be wanted when I see him .

Note: I have make a Security Guard rules etc. I will ask Dimitri permission first .

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 am

Lance Jordan: Total liar , total DMer and he thinks he is smart .
Chris Bell: No comment , but he will be wanted when I see him .

Note: I have make a Security Guard rules etc. I will ask Dimitri permission first .

You got the Permission Cool

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 pm

I am not sure which one of you guys are from the Ancelotti , I want Dimitri to edit a bit at the Ancelotti front page . Dimitri , add new member to the list I want to know who with us . In order to get the Limo is by /rentroom at 21 Palomino Creek until we we got the money to buy the Limo . If you do agree , please do so . Owh , and one thing . I need to talk to Dimitri in game about the Security Guard suggestion . Hope to see you in game .

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick G. Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:I am not sure which one of you guys are from the Ancelotti , I want Dimitri to edit a bit at the Ancelotti front page . Dimitri , add new member to the list I want to know who with us . In order to get the Limo is by /rentroom at 21 Palomino Creek until we we got the money to buy the Limo . If you do agree , please do so . Owh , and one thing . I need to talk to Dimitri in game about the Security Guard suggestion . Hope to see you in game .

Are you going to ask him too about me on the Security Members?
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah , we do not have much Security Guards . Maybe I should lead the guards and make a test to be a Security Guards . If you passed the test , you will get to train and gain experience to be a guard . I need Dimitri to see me in game , after he makes the decision in game I will post all the suggestion and rules for the security guard . Since it have been 3 days I did not see Dimitri , I have to wait for severals day before new year . I got good news too , today earning is $10374 . If all the clan /rentroom at 21 Palomino Creek , we could get money more faster and we can get the Limo faster too . Anyway , thank you to all clan members that /rentroom at my house .

Note: I leaked some of the security guards suggestion . xD

Last edited by RaidenDragneel on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TakiyaGenji Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 pm

1) What is your Ingame Name?:Takiya Genji
2)What is your In Real Life Name?:Chris Vincent
3)How long have you been playing Vampires And Humans RolePlay?: 4 days
4)What is your timezone?:+8 hours GMT (Philippines time)
5)Why do you wish to join the Ancelotti Clan?:Edward Collins invite me to join this clan
6)Do you agree to follow orders from the Higher ranks?:yes
7)Do you agree to follow all VH:RP community rules?yes
8)Please write a short story portraying the IC background of your character(Minumum 150 words.):

THE STORY OF TAKIYA GENJI

My name is Takiya Genji,I was born at Las Barrancas.My Parents and my brother died,a group of vampire slayers kill them.My uncle and I left las barrancas and went to San Fierro City.I was studying in a private school near at the San Fierro Airport.I dont feel that im a normal kid not like my friends they are,When i goes to fight when i punch its kind a super punch.When i was 20 years old my uncle told me Genji,I think its about a time to tell you this the secret of our family,we are Vampires.After that I tell to My Uncle is Parents vampire too,my uncle said yes they are a vampire like us.My Uncle teach me the way of vampire fights .I saw a girl walking down the street I feel hungry and thirsty so I bite her neck and i drink her fresh blood.The morning comes My Uncle is looking for me,I was at our backyard then My Uncle said Genji, be ready we going at the forest, someone you must meet there My Uncle said.The Night comes we finally arrived at the forest,I see a people wearing black suits, My Uncle and I walk we find a gate open we go inside we saw a house with people wearing black suits.I hear a whisper on my ear Genji Genji Genji welcome to the world of vampires.I become a vampire warrior we fight Vampire slayers and drink fresh bloods.

The story of Takiya Genji is end
thank your for reading

Last edited by TakiyaGenji on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making its nice)

TakiyaGenji
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

You need to edit it , check your writing . Follow the writing formats , that is all I can say .

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Important Reply

Post by Rick G. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Ok about our business I need to gather the money, I have only got one member's money and mine, so people this is important for our clan; check the business reply at the page 6. Do /rentroom at 29 Palomino Creek house, in that way the Clan will win money and everyone ACTIVE member will have a pay. But first I need to buy the business.

Thanks for your collaboration.
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 am

I think the members should rent at your room . If we do business , we can get 2 Limo or something . It is the member decision on choosing or maybe half clan member to Rick and half clan member to me . I have Aaron Lee , Joe Miller and his other acc at my house .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 am

ATTENTION !!

The Security Guard Rules have been posted at the front page .

Back to top Go down

The Ancelotti Clan - Page 4 Empty Important Reply

Post by Rick G. Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:51 am

Please people about the Clan's future Business: This is an important Asset for our clan, /rentroom at 29 Palomino Creek, it is currently 250$ (the /rentroom). Thank you again, please /Support
Rick G.
Rick G.
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by dabobie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:51 am

Im The Joe miller guy
I don't need to apply since im in the Senior members already
And I rented 21 Palomino creek with both my characters of Joe Keller And Miller

Last edited by dabobie on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

dabobie