VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.)

5 posters

Go down

*Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.) Empty *Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.)

Post by Drake Jones Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 am

*Leon sees a letter on his desk and starts reading it.*

Hello there, I'm Drake Jones bounty the hunter from U.S .
The U.S government sent me and some other people here to polomino creek, to be bounty hunters for this town. We need your Approval to make this Legal, to avoid cops trying to arrest us.
So please give me an answer as soon as you can.

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

*Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.) Empty *Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.)

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 am

((Faction 0 A.K.A The Goverment needs to actually APROVE your actions and needs to give you permition, not the U.S Goverment, THE Goverment from Red County needs to aprove you, ICly and IG i think, so your U.S Goverment thing doesnt works.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

*Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.) Empty Re: *Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.)

Post by Drake Jones Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 am

(( I'M ASKING THE CHIEF FOR A FUCKING APPROVAL IS IT YOUR BUSINESS? NO SO DON'T POST HERE. ))

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

*Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.) Empty Re: *Leon sees a letter on your desk* (I mean to Leon, not any other cop.)

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 am

((Well Mr. Angryfaic, it's kinda my business since i'm the most active SD Member and Leon/Shin is inactive.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:02 am

(( Omfg stop replying! No this is not your business! ))

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:23 am

(( To clear things up, has anything been RPed with /factionon 0 IG.?))
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:19 am

((No, I'm asking the leader of SD to make the bounty hunters LEGAL))

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:53 am

((It needs to be RPed with factionon 0 or else you cant have been sent by the government. As /factionon 0 -is- the government, I will respond to this ((Since leon's an inactive faggit(nooffenseshin.) when you have RPed it with /factionon 0. ))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:57 am

M_Bourne wrote:((Faction 0 A.K.A The Goverment needs to actually APROVE your actions and needs to give you permition, not the U.S Goverment, THE Goverment from Red County needs to aprove you, ICly and IG i think, so your U.S Goverment thing doesnt works.))

((True, since you've been caught with no weapons license and almost arrested))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 am

(( YOU guys don't get SHIT LMAO, I'm asking HIM if he could GIVE me an approval to BE a bounty hunter TO AVOID COPS TRYING TO ARREST ME. AND I'LL RP WITH THE MAYOR AFTER. DO YOU GET IT NOW? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 am

Drake Jones wrote:(( YOU guys don't get SHIT LMAO, I'm asking HIM if he could GIVE me an approval to BE a bounty hunter TO AVOID COPS TRYING TO ARREST ME. AND I'LL RP WITH THE MAYOR AFTER. DO YOU GET IT NOW? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

((Proble is mister, you need to ask Goverment first, SD after, since the SD WORKS for the goverment.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:42 am

Drake Jones wrote:(( YOU guys don't get SHIT LMAO, I'm asking HIM if he could GIVE me an approval to BE a bounty hunter TO AVOID COPS TRYING TO ARREST ME. AND I'LL RP WITH THE MAYOR AFTER. DO YOU GET IT NOW? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

((YOU Dont get it. You need to RP with the gov. then us.
Now go rp with them.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 pm

ArielV wrote:

((YOU Dont get it. You need to RP with the gov. then us.
Now go rp with them.))

(( Ok but I don't even know who is the government, I'm trying to find out ICly and that will probably will take time. ))

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down