VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*

2 posters

Go down

*You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*  Empty *You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*

Post by Victor_Jankowski Fri May 27, 2011 2:03 am

(( Not at all a post count topic. People can RP from here. Kinda.))

**You see a paper on Jankowski's des, handwrote**
**If you pick it up, you will read the following:**

Paper: Wolves killed this week:

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

(( I will edit this topic from now on and forever, every time I kill something, either hunting, or something.And Yes, I have nothing better to do.))

Last edited by Victor_Jankowski on Sat May 28, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

*You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*  Empty Re: *You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 1:51 am

Receptionist Nerrisha Mecha goes with her normal filing then looks at the paper, then takes out a pen and writes at the bottom:
"Why don't you attack wolves in self defense instead of looking for ones that can't fight, ya lazy un-brave so and so."

Back to top Go down

*You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*  Empty Re: *You see a paper on Jankowski's desk*

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

The Constipator wrote:Receptionist Nerrisha Mecha goes with her normal filing then looks at the paper, then takes out a pen and writes at the bottom:
"Why don't you attack wolves in self defense instead of looking for ones that can't fight, ya lazy un-brave so and so."

**Jankowski lets a message in Ness' desk phone voicemail:**

Jankowski : Because it's hunting season! Now quit complaining and get hunting! Yeeeeee-Haaaaw!
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 pm

*Mike Walks By And Notices The Paper*

'Damn It Victor, Beat My Score, Oh Well'

*Mike Takes Out A Note And Paper , Writes Something Then Sticks A Note Next To It*

{ I I I I I I I I I I I }
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down