VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** Tape Recorder in 34 PC Mailbox **

2 posters

Go down

** Tape Recorder in 34 PC Mailbox ** Empty ** Tape Recorder in 34 PC Mailbox **

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 am

** If you approach it and play the tape you can hear the voice of a young man, Rought Scottish accent and normal voice tone, he sounds sad and confused. **

Bishop: "Hey Cora....it's me...Bishop...i joined the U.S Army....Delta Company, Explosive Ordinance Disposal team...or E.O.D....i miss you....i love you...i hope you're Okay, i'm okay here, made a couple of friends, Captain Emmerich is an asswipe but he likes the way i do things, i use that big E.O.D Suit, you know, some people call them "Juggernaut" suits, when i find the I.E.D (Improvised Explosive Devices) i take it off, because i know all i need is God and good memories about Red County....you....and my time there, and if i die that time i need to die confortable...not in a big ass kevlar suit.

Anyway...i'm sending you this tape just to let you know that i'm ok, i'll send one each 3 or 4 days, you can send me one back or a letter....if you want...."

Unknown Male: "Blaster" C'mon! Captain wants us to defuse an I.E.D in a school....

Bishop: Aigh', i'm coming, tell Roddick to stop playing with my M4 dammit!

Okay Cora, i have to go now, take care and i love you...

Sargeant of the U.S Army, Delta Company Bishop "BB" Bourne signing off, love you...and take care."

** Humvee's moving and Black Hawks taking off can be heard on the background, a sound of silence fills the air and then the tape stops with a CLICK **
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

** Tape Recorder in 34 PC Mailbox ** Empty Re: ** Tape Recorder in 34 PC Mailbox **

Post by The_Noble Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:59 pm

*Cora solemnly walks past her mailbox, taking her time to open it*
*Cora spots the tape recorder, tilting her head and sliding it out from the box*
*Cora walks inside, setting the tape recorder onto the kitchen table*
*Cora presses "PLAY" on the tape recorder, sighing as she hears Bishop's voice*
*Cora finishes the tape recorder, taking her head out of her hands to press "STOP"*
God... Oh God... What the hell is happening to my life...
What the HELL is wrong with ME!
*She nearly throws the tape recorder to the wall, but then sets it down, crying*
Oh my God... I need Bishop here...
*Cora listens to the tape recorder again, to listen for an adress to send a letter to*
.......FUCK! No adress!
*Cora sighs and hopelessly stands, walking to the door, exiting*
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down