VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Letter to mailbox of several wolves*

3 posters

Go down

*Letter to mailbox of several wolves* Empty *Letter to mailbox of several wolves*

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 am

THe following persons:Vladimir Bran,David Reese,Daniel Jones will recieve the next letter in their mailbox:

Hey,

So the wolves must be pretty pissed at Grove but they have a reason because one other guy started breaking the truce,let me explain.Brick Smoke Jay-C and me will always try to be friends with the wolves.Upon recruiting there was this guy named Dia(Diamond Jackson) who tried rolling with us but is in NO way related to Grove.He just happened to wear the same clothes and started to shoot at the wolves for no reason.We tried to stop him but he kept shooting at every single one of them.So this letter is everyone from Grove asking to reset the truce and be allies.We didn't mean in ANY way to destory this but that person just acted like we were his friends and started killing all wolves.Now we surely don't want to get attacked by any of the wolves because of him.So we are asking if you could tell the other members that they should hunt for HIM ONLY.He is not a member of the gang after we saw what he did that night.The wolves willl not think he's a member but he's not.So please tell the other members to reset the truce and if Dia tries to harm them again.We will kill them ourself.Let's hope we can become allies again because we really don't wanna be enemies

Signed

Nick Jones.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

*Letter to mailbox of several wolves* Empty Re: *Letter to mailbox of several wolves*

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:24 am

(( I think you should do it in /pm , hmm allies i didin't know that you grove know all about the wolves ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

*Letter to mailbox of several wolves* Empty Re: *Letter to mailbox of several wolves*

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 am

Mr_Joker013 wrote:(( I think you should do it in /pm , hmm allies i didin't know that you grove know all about the wolves ))
((We're not allies, I didn't even know Grove and Fegarri had run ins until now.))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:(( I think you should do it in /pm , hmm allies i didin't know that you grove know all about the wolves ))
((We're not allies, I didn't even know Grove and Fegarri had run ins until now.))
((It's not with Fegarri, their trying to make friends with as much wolves as possible, and were succeeding, that was until the wolves started attacking police officers and civilians randomly, and then Diamond showed up and things got downright confusing.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 pm

((Yeah allies with the kinder wolves such as Vlad or Daniel...Not with the higher ranks like you Jager..I never encountered you IG and i think i'm lucky i didn't..It's just that Diamond began killing all wolves..Making them think we did it..Now i'm trying to become allies with these wolves again but not officially with Fegarri.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:((Yeah allies with the kinder wolves such as Vlad or Daniel...Not with the higher ranks like you Jager..I never encountered you IG and i think i'm lucky i didn't..It's just that Diamond began killing all wolves..Making them think we did it..Now i'm trying to become allies with these wolves again but not officially with Fegarri.
((Encountering him IC will make him eat your Adams Apple because he hates people. So back off from him. Especially with a black wolf with a scar on it's eyes, or you'r pretty much fucked. He kills and doesn't ask questions, as we all should know very well by now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:((Yeah allies with the kinder wolves such as Vlad or Daniel...Not with the higher ranks like you Jager..I never encountered you IG and i think i'm lucky i didn't..It's just that Diamond began killing all wolves..Making them think we did it..Now i'm trying to become allies with these wolves again but not officially with Fegarri.
((Encountering him IC will make him eat your Adams Apple because he hates people. So back off from him. Especially with a black wolf with a scar on it's eyes, or you'r pretty much fucked. He kills and doesn't ask questions, as we all should know very well by now.))
((Yeah but some of the higher ranked wolves were allies to untill Diamond began shooting them..If they get to Jager before i resolve the truce..I'm kinda..fucked.))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:51 pm

The Constipator wrote:
((Mmm don't do anything that Neon doesn't like otherwise he'll bitch until you wanna flame him with every bad word you've heard in your life, then you'll get banned. But he has a right to open his mouth after all when your Constipated the shit has to come out somewhere.))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
((Mmm don't do anything that Neon doesn't like otherwise he'll bitch until you wanna flame him with every bad word you've heard in your life, then you'll get banned. But he has a right to open his mouth after all when your Constipated the shit has to come out somewhere.))
((Drake, as a werewolf/wolf form, what person have you ever let to live, that is a human, after going next to him/her and being with that character for more than ten minutes?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 pm

((Stop arguing..It's up to me to fix the problems Diamond caused..No need to argue at each other...Btw Constipator is from what i seen one of the more normal people here and he would never get me to flame him..Jager is a nasty wolf that has no mercy..But he doesn't start to complain in /b when we try something neither...Now stop arguing it doesn't solve anything))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:((Stop arguing..It's up to me to fix the problems Diamond caused..No need to argue at each other...Btw Constipator is from what i seen one of the more normal people here and he would never get me to flame him..Jager is a nasty wolf that has no mercy..But he doesn't start to complain in /b when we try something neither...Now stop arguing it doesn't solve anything))
((I have no problem with Grove..... If you however have problems with my lower ranks then it becomes a problem with Fegarri. I had no idea you guys even existed until now truthfuly.))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:((Stop arguing..It's up to me to fix the problems Diamond caused..No need to argue at each other...Btw Constipator is from what i seen one of the more normal people here and he would never get me to flame him..Jager is a nasty wolf that has no mercy..But he doesn't start to complain in /b when we try something neither...Now stop arguing it doesn't solve anything))
((I have no problem with Grove..... If you however have problems with my lower ranks then it becomes a problem with Fegarri. I had no idea you guys even existed until now truthfuly.))
((That's the thing i'm allies with the lower ranks...But Diamond started shooting up the higher ranks..The only way to become allies again is that we kill Diamond for what he did.))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down