VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Bite

3 posters

Go down

Vampire Bite Empty Vampire Bite

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon May 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I have noticed Quite recently that a heck of a lot of vampires are not feeding. This server is Vampires and Humans RP, So the whole rp of Vampires would be based around Blood Sucking Monsters. But instead, the only thing that vampires rp these days is /vampirespeedme Sends a right hook to John Does Head. We need more Vampires to start feeding on Humans. If Vampires are Feeding on Humans a lot more then the whole rp of Vampires would work, without the rp of Vampire Feeding this server is nothing but a DM Server. You Need to keep Feeding every Two Weeks or so, Even if you drink Bloodpacks at least feed on a Human once every two weeks. We Really need this rp Back into our server, I will try to keep track of Vampires feeding and such, I say this because without feeding then Vampires will die, with vampires dead then how can we use /vampirespeedme or /vampirestrengthme. I personally am trying to get this rp back into the server, Although my attempt At feeding yestaurday failed.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Vampire Bite Empty Re: Vampire Bite

Post by Midnight Mon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

We would need a scripter hunger bar for vampires,so they won't stop to RP their blood thirst.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm

I don't like the idea of making them have to feed or else they DIE as a script... but maby their abilities will be weaker temporarily if the person hasn't fed for some time.
And so this stops people having lvl 5 abilities all the time. Of course, when they feed, their abilities will go back to their original state. However, this means there will have to be scripted bloodpacks too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 pm

The Constipator wrote:I don't like the idea of making them have to feed or else they DIE as a script... but maby their abilities will be weaker temporarily if the person hasn't fed for some time.
And so this stops people having lvl 5 abilities all the time. Of course, when they feed, their abilities will go back to their original state. However, this means there will have to be scripted bloodpacks too...

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:00 am

The Gangrel wrote:
The Constipator wrote:I don't like the idea of making them have to feed or else they DIE as a script... but maby their abilities will be weaker temporarily if the person hasn't fed for some time.
Did I miss something?
There are scripted bloodpacks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Tue May 03, 2011 12:37 am

GL with that, I already suggested something like that, and it got shit on.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue May 03, 2011 1:12 am

The Constipator wrote:
The Gangrel wrote:
Did I miss something?
There are scripted bloodpacks?

No,I just approve scripted bloodpacks.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down