VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atilliary God Damned Facilities

Go down

Atilliary should be

Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_lcap29%Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_lcap7%Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_lcap50%Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_lcap14%Atilliary God Damned Facilities I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Atilliary God Damned Facilities Empty Atilliary God Damned Facilities

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 am

I want something clear.
I want to know if Atilliary should be the main construction group ICly of Red County, due to the absence of one.
However, then there is the problem of the fact that it FUCKING CLOSED DOWN due to being unable to do anything without the neccary things, because no one could give a fuck to it, besides three people that felt for it.
But it stopped it from becoming a faction.
I roleplayed AF for about two months before it just shut down itself due to no one GIVING A FUCK.

I just want to make this clear. I want Atilliary Facilities to be employed by the Government as a construction company. ((and maby even a extreame rescue company. but thats something else))
I want it to be with the government as far as building, maintanence and repairs is concerend.
but where/who am I supposed to ask ICly?
THROW ME A BONE HERE

Back to top Go down

Atilliary God Damned Facilities Empty Re: Atilliary God Damned Facilities

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 am

There is no members , only you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 am

Constructive critisim only Raiden....

Okay, The Government is a bit broad and putting that option up there can mean that the faction could be contracted for defense or contracted for Interstate Highway Reconstruction....
The government itself doesn't have a construction company afaik (Excluding the Army Engineers).

So, Pick....
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down