VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD.

2 posters

Go down

This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD. Empty This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

When Summer comes and I have full time playing, I will re-open Atilliary Facilities and make a Emergency and Rescue sector and combine it with the FD. AF got the machines(eg, Cranes), FD got the tools(eg, Jacks), and EMS(eg, Doctors) helps people after their rescued.
Like it dang should be.

Back to top Go down

This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD. Empty Re: This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD.

Post by Aaron_Lee Sat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm

This video made me thinking of joining you xD
let me think about it Smile
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD. Empty Re: This is what the type of Roleplay I want with AF and the FD.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat May 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Lucky Bastard.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:46 pm

27 May is my school holiday ( 2 weeks btw . Razz ) and I think I spend my time helping you .

Note : Oh , I need to buy GTA SA CD cuz my GTA SA just got spoiled . -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down