VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules on Posting

2 posters

Go down

Rules on Posting Empty Rules on Posting

Post by Shin Takeshi Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 pm

1) Do not post unless you are an admin, are the one reporting, are the one reported, or have evidence to deal with the report ((Screenshots, videos. Not a testimony)).

2)
Use the appropriate template. Otherwise, your report will merely be locked.

3)
Have evidence. Chatlogs/text will not suffice. You need screenshots, or videos. Any reports without evidence will merely be locked.

4) If the reporter/reported asks you to make a statement, you may. State so in your post who asked you to post.

5)
Admins have the right to lock your topic at any point if there is no sense in the report, lack of evidence, or if there is too much arguing going on.

6) Do not argue in the report. Senseless flaming of each other will result in warnings, or the topic being closed. If you have evidence supporting the report, or defending yourself post it. If you can explain it, explain. I do not want to see three pages of he said/she said.

7) Watch your attitude while posting. We know you are upset, but there is a line to what is anger, and what is just offending.

8) Be serious. This isn't a joke. If you are the reporter, or the reported, and your taking this as just a joke, I'll lock your topic without a second thought, or pass my judgement without getting both sides.

9) If an admin requests your post, thats not a suggestion, thats a requirement. If your the one reported, failure to reply will end with the judgement being passed early. If you are the reporter, we will assume you really don't care, and lock it.

10) Respect the admin handling the report. Even if you don't agree, we are the ones who judge right and wrong.[/b]
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Rules on Posting Empty Re: Rules on Posting

Post by Ray Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 am

Shin wrote:1) Do not post unless you are an admin, are the one reporting, are the one reported, or have evidence to deal with the report ((Screenshots, videos. Not a testimony)).

BUMP for this, I'm seeing too many players posting in topics when they have
no reason to, or insufficient evidence.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down