VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house ))

+9
Guerrero
Aaron_Lee
Mike Dan
Kevin Alymer
Christina
MusicStudio
Alex Montgomery
Dwayne_Colt
Cesar_Rivarez
13 posters

Go down

** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house )) Empty ** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house ))

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue May 31, 2011 2:27 pm

** You open Your house door when you look down there is a letter at the ground and a VideoTape**
**When you Flips the Letter you will see a Picture and Some Message**
Letter: Cesar Draco' Rivarez and Jennifer Swift , Wedding Picture and Video Enjoy
** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house )) Wedding-day-couple

** When you Inserts the VideoTape into your VideoPlayer , A coold wedding video will Appear**

((ICly You will See Pablo_Rivarez , Aaron_Lee , Natsu_Dragneel , Kevin_Wilster , Chris_Williams , Christina_Rodriguez , Shella_Cruz , Shiela_Suzane , Dominio_Alfez , Ryan_Maxwell ,Drake_Grim , Karina_Sullivan , Natsu_Dragneel , Raiden_Dragneel and Other Friends ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house )) Empty Re: ** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house ))

Post by Dwayne_Colt Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm

*Opens his door with a glass of Stolen liqour,checking his mail box,as i stumble upon the photo,spitting liqour out*Wow mayne' congratz!!

Dwayne_Colt
New Residence

Back to top Go down

** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house )) Empty Re: ** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house ))

Post by Alex Montgomery Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm

*Ryan weakly opens his eyes after the long night at Cesar's wedding.He let's out a loud burp and falls down from his bed.*
*He pushes into his hands,rising up onto his feets...Suddenly feeling a big headache after all the drinking.While continuing to walk down the hall he notices a letter on the floor,he picks it up and sees everything.*
Ryan:Seems like I had fun...Too sad I can't remember anything...
*Also Ryan is the guy at 1:45 from the left,on the right is Kevin William the bald midget.*
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Tue May 31, 2011 3:16 pm

** Dominio yawns while opening the door at night from the Wedding Party.. After opening the lights and looking around, He feel something under his shoes. Dominio looks down and Notices a Envelope..**

** Dominio walks toward the living room placing the envelope on the center table**
** Dominio takes his Long sleeves off and his Shoes **
** Dominio shakes his head and looks at the Envelope, wondering **

Dominio_Alfez: Ohhh-whoa... What the fuck is this, huh?

** Dominio Opens the envelope seeing a CD and a Picture **
** Dominio checks the pictures while smiling **
** Dominio grabs the CD and puts into the CD player **
** Dominio watches the Video while Grinning and Smiling **

Dominio_Alfez: Cool..cool.

** Dominio grabs the remote and turns the Television off **
** Dominio reaches a Iphone 4 In his pocket and Start texting Cesar **

" I just watched your Wedding Video, Gratz again.. I didn't know you Video'd it "

Last edited by MusicStudio on Tue May 31, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting some spellings)
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

** Christina unlocks and opens the door.
** Christina notices a letter and a CD on the ground.
** Christina takes the letter and the CD and brings it into the living room.
** Christina opens the letter and reads it.

Christina says: Wow, congratulation Cesar... You don't need Shella now.
** Christina smiles and puts the CD into the DVD player.
** Christina takes a remote from the table and turn on the TV.
** Christina takes a seat and watches the TV.
** Christina raises an eyebrows.

Christina says: What the.... I didn't remember anything.... Why I'm in the Video too?
** Christina wonders why she didn't remember anything.
Christina says: Ah, forget about it.
Christina
Christina
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm

*Sends another SMS to people he knew in the wedding.

SMS: Err, wake up, after wedding party is starting in a few seconds.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue May 31, 2011 5:46 pm

*Mike Wakes Up After A Tiring Day From Hard Work*
*Mike Looks At The Watch And Raises An Eyebrow*

'6:00 ! , I Should Have Been Up By 5:30! GodDamn It!'

*Mike Quickly Takes His Keys From The Table And Rushes Out Then Notices The CD And Jumps Away To Avoid Breaking It*

*Mike Quickly Picks It Up , Opens The Back And Throws It In And Jumps In The Driver Seat And Starts Another Day*

'Ahh.. Yes, They Must Be Happy..'
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Tue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

*Aaron opens the door noticing the tape and picture.
Aaron: Uhhh.... They gave me one too? Cool.
*Aaron takes the tape and picture to his house and places it on the drawer, going back to sleep after
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

*Pablo unlocks the door and opens it as he wants to take a fresh air in*
*He walks towards the mailbox infront of his house*
*He opens the it noticing a letter*
*He takes the letter and rips at the top and slides out some pictures of Cesar Rivarez's wedding*

Pablo says: Damn motha'fucka I lost dis.
*Then he enters his car and drives it to Cesar's house*

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

** Christina steps out from her house and notices Pablo with his Elegy.
** Christina sighs and then facepalms.

Christina thinks: He's going to drift.
** Christina closes the door and locks it.
** Christina enters her Elegy and goes to Cesar's house.
Christina
Christina
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 am

**Romeo plays the tape that Cesar gave him and sits back and pays attention to it.**

After watching it....

"Romeo": Ah such a happy and young couple.....i hope my wedding is not going to get fucked up by some angry psycho's.....mental note....invite Cesar to my wedding.....and buy a DVD, what the fuck am i doing with a VHS?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 am

**Jake Bourne wakes up from a god slumber at about 4:00am in the mornin', he grabs a cup of coffe and adds blood and sips it**

Jake: Ahhh.. Nothing like fresh Human Blood...

**He checks the time and gets dressed, grabs the keys of his Club and reaches down picking up the mail and throws it to the couch and speeds out the door and slides over the Club hood and turns it on, only to go in drive and run a Wolf over**

Jake: Whoops, I give you treat later pup!

**He speeds off and sees the morning sun rise and he smiles**
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa013 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

** Tessa Open's the Door and Looks at the Ground Notice's a Letter and a Video Tape **
** Tessa Open's the Small Envelope then Pulls the Picture out of it then Takes a Looks at the Picture **
Tessa: Oh...My.....God............
** Tessa Rip's the Picture in Half then Place's it on the ground then Stomping on it**
** Tessa Walks toward her Living Room then Turns on the T.V and Video Player **
** Tessa Inserts the tape to the video Player then hits the *play* then starts to Watch **
** Tessa Starts to Cry while Watching the video**
** There is a Tear coming out from her Eye's (( Tessa_Vallone ))
** Tessa Screams then Walks toward her Kitchen then Opens the fredge then Grabs the Beer then opens it then Takes a Long Sips**
** Tessa Opens her Pouch then grabs her Sharp Knife then Looks at it while Crying and Drinking a Cold Beer**

** A Wedding Picture and Video , Sent's infront of your House Door ** (( Only if you own a house )) 5642354-closeup-of-woman-crying
Tessa013
Tessa013
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

(( -.-" Raged to Much marie? xD ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa013 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

(( Nope...You request it Duhh!! Razz , Kk Bye bye I need to go home now Razz , Cesar = Idiot ))
Tessa013
Tessa013
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Suzane Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 pm

*grabs the tape/photos*
*looks at the photos*
Says: oooh, How nice
*puts on the tape*
Says: What the fuck... how the hell did I get in the wedding?
Says: I've missed the wedding but Im still in the tape?
*goes like ....*
Says: This is so weird....
*Takes out the tape*
*Sleeps for a bit*
Sheila Suzane
Sheila Suzane
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Personal Text : I will eat you, whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down