VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never going to leave my best server

5 posters

Go down

Never going to leave my best server Empty Never going to leave my best server

Post by Jeff Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Why do you hate me Guys I am just Sad for leaving my best server ever And no one have feeling you know this is the best server i played on every year every month every week every day every hour every min i play on this server its the Best Server i played on i will never leave it ban me from game i will keep on Forums i will make new accounts i Love this server more than every thing i told i play every min on it and if i am not playing it i keep on forums You know if what happens i will keep playing on this server if i get Married i will Keep Playing Lol i wont leave the server its my Life like you cant live without eating i cant live without this server So Please just let me stay on the Forums
Please Guys Sad You know i cried irl for that Sad SO i would like to just stay on the Forums if you let me please Sad Thats all And Thanks if you understand what i said...
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Never going to leave my best server Empty Re: Never going to leave my best server

Post by Tom Stall Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Just fuck off, please.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Never going to leave my best server Empty Re: Never going to leave my best server

Post by Jeff Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 pm

I Can't i love the server Sad
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Whining and crying won't get you anywhere. Instead of posting random topics around try to instead proove your innocence and if you can't you should've thought of of the consenquences of your actions later on. Other's aren't worst than you, and you're not more special than anyone else to actually be hacking around. Forcing the server to give you advantages does have consenquences.

And if you thought the server is the most fun one, why did you need hacks at all?

Now instead of using smilies all around you can post a mature reply about understanding your mistake, and at least leave the server with people having a better opinion about you. This now, isn't making it better. And also try to learn from your mistakes.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Get the fuck out of here, people like you make the server look crappy, just leave and don't come back.

KThxBai.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm

FUCKING GOOOD NEWS! Jeff you has been unbanned by Jaxson. And listen, stop breaking the server rules again or you will never come back.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t1660-jeff-burton-please-other-chance

I think this topic can be locked.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down