VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray

5 posters

Go down

Believe me?

Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray I_vote_lcap60%Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray I_vote_lcap40%Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray Empty Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray

Post by Jeff Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:23 am

I didn't post The Topic The Truth Its David he was playing in this server before and he got banned ,He came to my house yesterday and Told me that He made The Truth Topic i was really mad because no one will never believe me And Thanks Guerrero For Trying To show them that i am Innocent so i am waiting for my innocent to be showed if i didn't get unbanned i will just leave But this will always be my Favorite Server So i Wish you believe me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

note:this is not my Account my Forums Account is banned i am using My Friend Account
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray Empty Re: Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 am

(soz for flame, had enough)
Fucking faggot, quit your silly nonsense, you hacked, END OF, don't you get it?! You got unbanned because Jax is nice atm... If it wouldnt be him, you'd still be cryin', right? STFU already.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray Empty Re: Its David Who made the Topic The Truth Note:Read That Ray

Post by Jeff Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 am

I am Not Jeff Mad Man Read Carefully What i said and then Reply
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 am

Check your sig, -insert moar flame here-.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 am

Well dude listen, I know you're really nice guy, I met you IG a few months ago and I know you. And btw It's me Pablo Rivarez. Can u stop spamming the forum with these useless thread? I hope admin could lock this shit soon. This kind thread of thread is not needed.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:07 am

I've regained some of my placidness today because of stuff that has happened IRL. I am leaning towards giving you a second chance... However it comes to the three management members agreeing. (This doesn't mean Raiden has another (5th) chance... He is gone)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 am

BTW i forgot to say something its very important i know why Toushiro is banned Toushiro Was Raiden other account he gave me the account and told me its yours............
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Give him a chance , Let him change his signature ,Ban him for ever if he hacks again and it is end of the story for Crying out loud , No Need for more useless posts, Do what you gotta do , But Do It Quick To Evade more posts. and Lock this too Please.
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Gosh, Jaxson... Unban this fellow please.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down