VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My werewolf application

3 posters

Go down

My werewolf application Empty My werewolf application

Post by Charlie_Cruz Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:06 am

OOC Information:

1. Origin: Canada
2. Age:14
3. Gender: Male
4. Timezone:GMT +2
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): Every day 3 hours at least
6. Previous Characters And Levels: First Character.
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? kicked reason bug

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database):Charlie_Cruz
9. Character gender:Male
10 Character race (Vampire/Werewolf): Human
11. Character age:18-19
12. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words): I born in New York , in 1992 in a big palace my parents bought for me all i want to be happy and they learned me in a high school in new york , when i was 14 one day i was sleeping i heared a my mum shouts help! i could not help her were wolfs killed her , but i could escape with my father Andrew_Velucci he is a lawyer, after left New york and then we go to Los Sandos my father founds a good small house for us , every day at night i hear wolfs voice i cried feared of death , next day i told my father i am going out to buy something from the store he agreed and then i saw hairs is growing so fast from his face and legs and and it grows more and more cause of a werewolf bites him i entered the house from the left door and entered the kitchen and gets a knife out after it i saw the wolf next to me and he bites me too but i could get rid of him before killing me using a knife. after that i could not talk like humans and i fell werewolf too.

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Revenge kill knows as RK that you have be killed for rp reason or not and after you gets out from hospital you go to him back to kill him for revenge and thats not allowed becouse if you died you cant remember any thing before the death.
14. Define and explain what is metagame: Meta games is known as MG and it means using OOC in formation for ic purposs example Very Happy in main chat or /pm player and tell him where are you .. like that.
15. Define and explain what is powergame:it means, doing something thats IMPOSSIBLE to do in real life, like picking up a bus, Which no one IRL could do, or not giving someone a chance to RP, or respond to your /me's, for example, if you..throws Emilio from the star tower.
* Pushes him with the lmb command *
Then he would fall down, I didn't gave him a chance to respond to /me's by /do.
16. Define and explain what is character kill:As i noted in the RK question,Character kill means that you've been killed in a RP and you aren't allowed to RP anymore on the character.You've gotta make another character in order to join the game once again.

17. Define and explain what is character kill:As i noted in the RK question,Character kill means that you've been killed in a RP and you aren't allowed to RP anymore on the character.You've gotta make another character in order to join the game once again.
Charlie_Cruz
Charlie_Cruz
New Residence

http://www.sa-mp.com

Back to top Go down

My werewolf application Empty Re: My werewolf application

Post by Shella Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 am

I think the application is closed...
Shella
Shella
Cake
Cake