VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf

+15
Danny_McDonald
doofed1
aceuchiha
Arnold Angel
Thattroll
Alex Lopez
Sandy
Simon Bourne
Ray
megadrag3000
Peter Greenson
Max Woods
LenJoh
Alex Montgomery
Operetta
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf

Post by Operetta Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 am

OOC Information:

1. Origin:
2. Age:
3. Gender:
4. Timezone:
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone):
6. Previous Characters And Levels:
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason?

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database):
9. Character gender:
10 Character race (Vampire/Werewolf):
11. Character age:
12. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words):

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing:
14. Define and explain what is metagame:
15. Define and explain what is powergame:
16. Define and explain what is character kill:

Define -
State meaning and identify essential qualities

Explain -
Relate cause and effect; make the relationships between things evident; provide why and/or how

(source: NSW-HSC Board of Studies word definitions) If you cant answer without highlighting or addressing these key words, you are not fit to RP.

Code:
[color=darkred][size=18]OOC Information:[/size][/color]

[color=darkred][size=18]OOC Information:[/size][/color]

[i]1.[/i] [b]Origin:[/b]
[i]2.[/i] [b]Age:[/b]
[i]3.[/i] [b]Gender:[/b]
[i]4.[/i] [b]Timezone:[/b]
[i]5.[/i] [b]When are you usually online (Server timezone):[/b]
[i]6.[/i] [b]Previous Characters And Levels:[/b]
[i]7.[/i] [b]Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason?[/b]

[color=darkred][size=18]IC Information:[/size][/color]

[i]8.[/i] [b]Character name (Must not be registered in our database):[/b]
[i]9.[/i] [b]Character gender:[/b]
[i]10[/i] [b]Character race:[/b]
[i]11.[/i] [b]Character age:[/b]
[i]12.[/i] [b]Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words):[/b]

[color=darkred][size=18]Roleplay Test:[/size][/color]

[i]13.[/i] [b]Define and explain what is revenge killing:[/b]
[i]14.[/i] [b]Define and explain what is metagame:[/b]
[i]15.[/i] [b]Define and explain what is powergame:[/b]
[i]16.[/i] [b]Define and explain what is character kill:[/b]

Post your application in this topic by clicking the "Post Reply" button and wait for an admin level 3+ to respond. You are not allowed to post more than one application per week.

Last edited by Jaxson on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Chuck Green werewolf application

Post by Alex Montgomery Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:46 pm

OOC Information:

1. Origin:Romania
2. Age:14 ( -___-'')
3. Gender:Male
4. Timezone:GMT +2
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): Pretty much depends if i've got much work to do and if it's weekend...Usually from 5/6 AM to 8-9 AM
6. Previous Characters And Levels:Unfortunately i've just joined three day's ago but i've got a lot of roleplay experience and i'm more than ready to learn new things.My accounts were Ryan_Maxwell,Nick_Maxwell and Chuck Green,each of them had one hour played .__.''.I can also note that i've played for around two day's on 4 registered accounts just because i had a problem with the password.
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason?I've never broke a rule...

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Ryan_Maxwell (This charcter got deleted,guess i can make it once again .__.'')
9. Character gender:Male
10. Character age:23
11. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words):

Everything begun in Las Venturas,Bayside.Ryan,son of two rich high classed parents who've been owning two food shops and a big two storey house fell in love with the fantasy books and several S.F movies with werewolves,vampires,zombies and all that stuff.As a kid,he used to stay awake till mid-night and attempt to summon monsters by random quotes from the books,without any success he gave up and accepted that monsters don't exist.
After seven years,at his eighteen birthday,Ryan's grandfather gave him an old Harley Davidson Fat Boy,2002 edition with custom chrome body and painted with flames on the sides.He was so excited and happy with that present,begining to ride on it every single day.From El Quebrados to Fort Carson and even The Strip,he didn't gave a bloody damn about all those road rules,he didn't even own a driving license.Yet,his hatred for the society begun to develop once his bike got enforced and scrapped by his parents due to some police problems.He left his house only with a bag of canned food and water,starting to wander by,without any task in live.Only survival keept him up and the wish to get another Davidson'.After two day's he managed to sneak in a bus without paying the ticket and rided till Los Santos,Palomino Creek.There he got out,amazed by the gorgeous sights of simple but inspiring hills,forests and towns.He worked as a chef helper in a cheap restaurant untill he got enough money to rent at a motel for two weeks....
In one night he was sended to get some brown mushrooms from the woods,without any hesitation he followed the dirt road untill a rather dark forest,wich tree's branches were blocking the sun's way.Ryan heared several growls coming from the bushes and immediatly dropped the empty bucket he was holding,taking out the hidden screwdriver (wich was used in order to....''borrow'' vehicles and sell them further) from his upper jacket sidepocket,treathening aimlessly around the place,trying to scare of the predator.Without any chance he got pinned down by what seems a grey wolf,with a fast and versatile move he stabbed the wolf in the stomach four times with anger and rage then pushed back onto his feets.The adrenaline was rushing trough his body while he begun to sprint towards the exit...As the sun covered his face,blinding him.He feelt a sharp sting in the right shoulder,there the mark of a deep bite was bleeding all down his hand.
One week passed,his wound got healed at the Montogomery hospital and he was wondering why the hell a wolf attacked him...Maybe he got in the hunt territory...Who knows....

((Yes,i do realise the story is pathetic but i'm not quite sure how i could bind the anti-society life with the begining of a werewolf life..))

Roleplay Test:

12. Define and explain what is revenge killing:Revenge kill,or known as RK means that you've been killed by someone in a RP/DM manner and immediatly go back to take revenge by killing him.If it was done in a RP manner as RPK then you can't remember what happened before the death,not being able to join the actual RP anymore.If it was a CK then you aren't even supposed to play on that character anymore.
13. Define and explain what is metagame:Metagame,or MG means using OOC knowledge and informations in the IC world,a good example would be the internet acronyms and smilies,wich aren't supposed to be used in the IC chat.
14. Define and explain what is powergame:Forcing a player in a rp situation or doing un-human actions.Several examples would be:*Bob stabs the knife twice into Carl's chest then kicks him in the water.*
*Bob grabs the cargo truck and tosses it powerfully towards the tree,ripping it off apart from the ground.*

15. Define and explain what is character kill:As i noted in the RK question,Character kill means that you've been killed in a RP and you aren't allowed to RP anymore on the character.You've gotta make another character in order to join the game once again.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Re: Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf

Post by Operetta Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:51 pm

ChuckyFTW wrote:OOC Information:

1. Origin:Romania
2. Age:14 ( -___-'')
4. Timezone:GMT +2
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): Pretty much depends if i've got much work to do and if it's weekend...Usually from 5/6 AM to 8-9 AM
6. Previous Characters And Levels:Unfortunately i've just joined three day's ago but i've got a lot of roleplay experience and i'm more than ready to learn new things.My accounts were Ryan_Maxwell,Nick_Maxwell and Chuck Green,each of them had one hour played .__.''.I can also note that i've played for around two day's on 4 registered accounts just because i had a problem with the password.
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason?I've never broke a rule...

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Ryan_Maxwell (This charcter got deleted,guess i can make it once again .__.'')
10. Character age:23
11. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words):

Everything begun in Las Venturas,Bayside.Ryan,son of two rich high classed parents who've been owning two food shops and a big two storey house fell in love with the fantasy books and several S.F movies with werewolves,vampires,zombies and all that stuff.As a kid,he used to stay awake till mid-night and attempt to summon monsters by random quotes from the books,without any success he gave up and accepted that monsters don't exist.
After seven years,at his eighteen birthday,Ryan's grandfather gave him an old Harley Davidson Fat Boy,2002 edition with custom chrome body and painted with flames on the sides.He was so excited and happy with that present,begining to ride on it every single day.From El Quebrados to Fort Carson and even The Strip,he didn't gave a bloody damn about all those road rules,he didn't even own a driving license.Yet,his hatred for the society begun to develop once his bike got enforced and scrapped by his parents due to some police problems.He left his house only with a bag of canned food and water,starting to wander by,without any task in live.Only survival keept him up and the wish to get another Davidson'.After two day's he managed to sneak in a bus without paying the ticket and rided till Los Santos,Palomino Creek.There he got out,amazed by the gorgeous sights of simple but inspiring hills,forests and towns.He worked as a chef helper in a cheap restaurant untill he got enough money to rent at a motel for two weeks....
In one night he was sended to get some brown mushrooms from the woods,without any hesitation he followed the dirt road untill a rather dark forest,wich tree's branches were blocking the sun's way.Ryan heared several growls coming from the bushes and immediatly dropped the empty bucket he was holding,taking out the hidden screwdriver (wich was used in order to....''borrow'' vehicles and sell them further) from his upper jacket sidepocket,treathening aimlessly around the place,trying to scare of the predator.Without any chance he got pinned down by what seems a grey wolf,with a fast and versatile move he stabbed the wolf in the stomach four times with anger and rage then pushed back onto his feets.The adrenaline was rushing trough his body while he begun to sprint towards the exit...As the sun covered his face,blinding him.He feelt a sharp sting in the right shoulder,there the mark of a deep bite was bleeding all down his hand.
One week passed,his wound got healed at the Montogomery hospital and he was wondering why the hell a wolf attacked him...Maybe he got in the hunt territory...Who knows....

((Yes,i do realise the story is pathetic but i'm not quite sure how i could bind the anti-society life with the begining of a werewolf life..))

Roleplay Test:

12. Define and explain what is revenge killing:Revenge kill,or known as RK means that you've been killed by someone in a RP/DM manner and immediatly go back to take revenge by killing him.If it was done in a RP manner as RPK then you can't remember what happened before the death,not being able to join the actual RP anymore.If it was a CK then you aren't even supposed to play on that character anymore.
13. Define and explain what is metagame:Metagame,or MG means using OOC knowledge and informations in the IC world,a good example would be the internet acronyms and smilies,wich aren't supposed to be used in the IC chat.
14. Define and explain what is powergame:Forcing a player in a rp situation or doing un-human actions.Several examples would be:*Bob stabs the knife twice into Carl's chest then kicks him in the water.*
*Bob grabs the cargo truck and tosses it powerfully towards the tree,ripping it off apart from the ground.*

15. Define and explain what is character kill:As i noted in the RK question,Character kill means that you've been killed in a RP and you aren't allowed to RP anymore on the character.You've gotta make another character in order to join the game once again.

Jaxson wrote:Use the format below and PM the application to me.

You may not send another application in the next 24 hours.
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Application for Wolf ((IDK how to PM admin also said he dosen't))

Post by LenJoh Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm

OOC Information:

1. Origin: Africa
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Timezone: GMT London Time
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): 3:00PM on MON-FRI but on SAT-SUN and holidays im usually on at 11:00AM
6. Previous Characters And Levels: Level 1 Previous character NONE
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? Nope

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Lenny Johnson
9. Character gender: Male
10. Character age: 21
11. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words): Yeah, I'm called Lenny Johnson, or you can call me L.J, I'm from a place called Los santos, you may know it since it is kinda next to Palminio Creek, and Red county, I Was Born in Africa, which then when i was 4 i moved to Los santos, which i found my life very decent, and good, My father died by this mexican, and my mother is still at Los santos, Somewhere i guess, she left me when i was 8.. Well after that a person looked after me, he called himself Sir, So i just called him Sir, i guess i found out he was my uncle, and then i took stuff real serious... The reason why i took it serious is that my uncle got killed, by a people called Grapes i guess, they must of been the black people, but then when i see them there just hanging out round idlewood, and Gang wars in El corona... I Ain't Mexican, I'm straight Bruh', i'm from Africa.. nigga!

Roleplay Test:

12. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Well, it's when you get killed by a person, DM'ly or RP'ly, which ever, and then you Rage, and then you hunt for them, and kill them, which is really PG'ing since its un-realistic.
13. Define and explain what is metagame: It is when, you look at the top of the character's head, and then you see there name, and you say it IC'ly, another way is Mixing OOC with IC.
14. Define and explain what is powergame: Powergaming is using Un-realistic or Forcing a player to do an RP.
15. Define and explain what is character kill: Well Character Kill, Basically... You die completely, Dont remember anything at all. Nothing from your original life you remember. The player is Dead, Fully

Last edited by LenJoh on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong answer)

LenJoh
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:14 pm

LenJoh wrote:OOC Information:

1. Origin: Africa
2. Age: 17
4. Timezone: GMT London Time
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): 3:00PM on MON-FRI but on SAT-SUN and holidays im usually on at 11:00AM
6. Previous Characters And Levels: Level 1 Previous character NONE
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? Nope

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Lenny Johnson
10. Character age: 21
11. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words): Yeah, I'm called Lenny Johnson, or you can call me L.J, I'm from a place called Los santos, you may know it since it is kinda next to Palminio Creek, and Red county, I Was Born in Africa, which then when i was 4 i moved to Los santos, which i found my life very decent, and good, My father died by this mexican, and my mother is still at Los santos, Somewhere i guess, she left me when i was 8.. Well after that a person looked after me, he called himself Sir, So i just called him Sir, i guess i found out he was my uncle, and then i took stuff real serious... The reason why i took it serious is that my uncle got killed, by a people called Grapes i guess, they must of been the black people, but then when i see them there just hanging out round idlewood, and Gang wars in El corona... I Ain't Mexican, I'm straight Bruh', i'm from Africa.. nigga!

Roleplay Test:

12. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Well, it's when you get killed by a person, DM'ly or RP'ly, which ever, and then you Rage, and then you hunt for them, and kill them, which is really PG'ing since its un-realistic.
13. Define and explain what is metagame: It is when, you look at the top of the character's head, and then you see there name, and you say it IC'ly, another way is Mixing OOC with IC.
14. Define and explain what is powergame: Powergaming is using Un-realistic or Forcing a player to do an RP.
15. Define and explain what is character kill: Character kill, is when you do something wrong with a faction, or if you got killed RP'ly and then you pick a choice, getting CK'ed or Waiting for a few mins and then just get up.

Cant you people read?!?? Send it in his PM's, and you didnt do the corect explenation of "CK"...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by LenJoh Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I Really don't know how to PM the forums are different ;l

LenJoh
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Click on: "You have no new messages" And you will see your inbox and and above it "Send new pm"
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 am

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/privmsg?mode=post

A direct link to the PM thread. (I have also edited Jaxson's post to include it)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 am

Peter wrote:https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/privmsg?mode=post

A direct link to the PM thread. (I have also edited Jaxson's post to include it)

Good job Very Happy
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by megadrag3000 Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 am

Application deleted and topic locked down. ( The Gangrel )

megadrag3000
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 am

Note, I'm happy for applications to be sent to me also
as I'm having to deal with a lot of race changes anyway.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Operetta Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Post your application in this topic by clicking the "Post Reply" button and wait for an admin level 3+ to respond. You are not allowed to post more than one application per week.
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Jax, i've sent you my new application long time ago, waiting for reply, take your time ;D.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Vampire Application

Post by Sandy Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:21 am

OOC Information:

OOC Information:

1. Origin: U.S
2. Age: 16
3. Gender:Female
4. Timezone: GMT +4
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): I'm online in my free time which I have a lot of free time during the day, sometimes I have homework, and right when I finish I go online.
6. Previous Characters And Levels: None.
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? Nope.

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Sandy Carlos.
9. Character gender: Female
10 Character race: Human (I'm applying to become a vampire)
11. Character age: 24

Sandy Carlos, 24 years old was raised at los santos. She lived her life with her parents, her dad was the boss of the "Crips" gang. He hired Sandy when she was 18 years old when she finished high school. her first kill wasn't easy, She knew she had to do it for the gang and her father. She just pulled the Trigger without thinking. After 2 years she started to like the gang, she was used to kill people and she forgot how to live normal life. One rainy day, the Crips had a Gang war with Los Vagos. Lots of members from the Crips died, and lots from them. Sandy killed a lot of them, She didn't stop shooting them and killed almost all of them. After 3 hours of the gang war, Sandy, her dad and another 30 people stayed alive. Someone called 911, and the cops came for the crips. The cops killed 23 crip members, The crips couldn't fight anymore, So they caught a chopper and flew away. While they were flying sandy lost control because of the rain, they crashed and there was a big explosion. 5 crip members were dad, 2 more were alive and her dad was alive also. Sandy tried to help them out but the cops came to them, sandy's dad told her: "Jump into the water, there's no other choice!", She refused to jump and tried to help him out, they were about to come and at the last second sandy jumped into the water. They searched her but did not find her, She found polomino creek. Met a guy so far named Roberto.

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Revenge killing is after somebody kills you, you come back and kill him again when you ICly forgot about him and what happened.

14. Define and explain what is metagame: Using OOC Information for IC

15. Define and explain what is powergame: Doing unhuman stuff, not answering to someone's /me or /do, And not giving the other player a choice to make.

Example: /me Punchs him in the face and kills him with his fist.
That's unhuman because you can't kill him in one punch, and you did not attempt anything.

16. Define and explain what is character kill: When your Character dies fully, you can not play with that name anymore, the character is dead.

Your Application has been ACCEPTED, please wait while Arnold Angel sets you, Thank you.

Sincerely,
Arnold J Angel

Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lopez Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 pm

OOC Information:

OOC Information:

1. Origin: Egypt
2. Age: 15
4. Timezone: GMT +2
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): Will be active, no Specific time.
6. Previous Characters And Levels: Alex Lopez (Level 1) Which im playing with atm, no ex ones.
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? N/A

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Alex Lopez (The one im playing with atm)
10 Character race: Werewolf (Applying for it on my current account Alex Lopez)
11. Character age: 30

Alex Lopez was born in San Fierro, San Andreas, he was born in a Very bad condition .. not as a health condition, but it was a bad Financial and Family condition, as no one in the family was qualified to take a job so they can earn for their living, his father was falling in alot of Debts with people.. he used to run away from home for 3 months escaping from people he fell in debt with until situation gets calm, this process kept happening every 3 months and at last the money was spent on his beer and drugs and such, until one day my father fell in debt with a mafia family who couldnt pay back the money for them, they came into his house and killed Alex's mother as he was hiding and watching from a distance.

After that Alex decided to leave town, knowing that those people wont stop until they get their money back, he decided to move to Red County in Los Santos, so he was moving towards Palomino Creek, as he had no money to take a Car or train or any transportation, he decided to go walking, it took 3 days until he passed half the way throught the woods. But one day it was a foggy night in the woods.. As Alex sat down to rest from the journey he began hearing voices in the trees and foot steps in the woods, he began to run away.. he kept running and running until something jumped on him and then he fainted.

Alex Woke up in a Hospital in hospital at Blueberry when a farmer found him biten in the neck where he found him in the woods, as Alex got treated, he started fealing changes in his body, he felt that he was stronger than before, he noticed physical changes in his body that he couldnt imagine.. He went crazy punching everything in his hospital room as he was mad.. and then he changed into a Big, hairy creature as it was a full moon night.. he turned into a wolf and escaped from the window.

He kept running in the woods in his Mutation Process until he was tired, he almost was going to faint again, he was back into his normal Human shape in the morning, until an old man found him and gave him clothes and food, but till now.. Alex must continue his life himself.

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Revengekilling is Hunting to kill someone after he has killed you just before your death.
14. Define and explain what is metagame: Metagaming is Using OOC info. and knowledge and using it for IC taking advantage from it.
15. Define and explain what is powergame: Powergame is Doing or Roleplaying Unrealistic or impossible things that wouldnt happen in real life, Or Forcing someone into a Roleplay situation or action.
16. Define and explain what is character kill: Characterkill is Killing a Character in a roleplay way by agreement of the other Player which makes him lose everything in his stats, as his money , bank , cars , houses and such.

Alex Lopez
Registered

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Valentio_Sellerinio Vampire Apply.

Post by Thattroll Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Last edited by Thattroll on Sun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting for wolf instead.)

Thattroll
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue May 03, 2011 12:28 am

You must read the topic carefully, it says to PM Rudy, or myself..
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Angel Tue May 03, 2011 1:06 am

Ray wrote:You must read the topic carefully, it says to PM Rudy, or myself..

Ummm ya...

Jaxson wrote:Post your application in this topic by clicking the "Post Reply" button and wait for an admin level 3+ to respond. You are not allowed to post more than one application per week.
Arnold Angel
Arnold Angel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Ace_Uchiha Ware Application

Post by aceuchiha Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC Information:

OOC Information:

1. Origin:Asian
2. Age:20
4. Timezone:GMT+8
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone):Afternoon or Night
6. Previous Characters And Levels:LSS:RP level 21

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database):Ace Uchiha
10 Character race:Human
11. Character age:20
Las Venturas, San Andreas. 1990. My First years.
I was born on the year of 1990 in Las Venturas, San Andreas (A very violent Country, with a lot of criminals). They gave me a name Ace Uchiha because my father and mother name are, Arcel Dredd and Ruby Ann Dredd. When I was very little, at the age of 3 years my mother took me to the Market, we were buying oranges, when suddenly a robber appeared in the market and stole my mother purse, I remember that I started crying and was very scared, but then I saw a man that was wearing a blue uniform that chased the robber and returned my mother's purse to her; from then on, every time I looked a cop I saw a very brave and honorable man that wanted to help people, since then I started wanting to be a cop.

Las Venturas, San Andreas. 2000. The year of crime.
It was the year of 1995 when the Italian mafias, Camorra and ‘Ndrangheta start fighting to obtain the control of the city of Las Venturas, in that year many people died. Sadly, one day when I was walking in the park, I saw two mobsters killing a person, I was so terrified and full of anger to catch these criminals, but I couldn’t do anything, I was just a teenager.

Las Venturas, San Andreas. 2006. Moving to Los Santos.
From the year 2000 and on, the violence in the region of Las Venturas started growing, many peopled killed, many people robbed, etc. So my family wished to put an end to this. We went to the Las Venturas Airport and traveled on an airplane to Los Santos, a very secure and nice city, as I heard.

Los Santos, San Andreas. 2010. Joining LSPD.
When I first get to Los Santos crime wasn’t as bad as it is today. Two months ago, my car was stolen by an unknown Mexican gang member and I was almost killed by him; this was when I remembered my childhood dream, becoming a cop. That’s why today I’m applying to become a member of LSPD.

Los Santos, San Andreas. 2010. Employed as LSPD Sergeant.
Finally I got Accepted after I applyed as a Police Officer. And I also got Promotion to become the Sergeant of Training and Patrol Division.

Los Santos, San Andreas. 2010. Resigned as a LSPD Sergeant.
After 3 Months of being a Sergeant of LSPD I resigned becuase of many reason.

Las Venturas, San Andreas. 2010. Joining National Guard
Going back to my home town, driving my Car still remembering the days what happen in my hometown, Because I'm Jobless now and I need money to support what I need. My friend ask me if I want to join National Guard because they are still hiring Soldiers to Protect the Country. And I arrived the Headquarter of National Guard no Civilians allowed to enter so I just only give my Application Letter to a Soldier who is guarding the Gate. After I gave my Application I went back to Los Santos,

Los Santos, San Andreas. 2010. Resigning from National Guard and joining back to LSPD
My Friend ask me if I'm still in the force of Marines, And I said no he informed that the LSPD is recruiting more Officers again, I grab this opportunity to be part of the team again. I made my LSPD Application and pass it at the Application Depart of Los Santos Police.

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Killing back the Killer, like if they killed you in a gun war. and after you respawn you will go back to kill the killer
14. Define and explain what is metagame:Mixing OOC to IC, It's like calling his name but he didn't know you ICly
15. Define and explain what is powergame:Forcing a player in a rp situation or doing un-human actions. Example: /me Takes out a Bazooka and shoots to Ace face
16. Define and explain what is character kill:Killing the character in a RP way. After you killed him he must change his name because he's name is already killed.

aceuchiha
Registered

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Were Wolf

Post by doofed1 Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC Information:

1. Origin: England
4. Timezone: GMT London, Lisbon
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone): 10:00 am-8:30 pm
6. Previous Characters And Levels: N/A
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? N/A

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Josh_Hoffman
10 Character race (Vampire/Werewolf): Human
11. Character age: 22
12. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words): I started off in England as a simple Zoologise, I was looking after and nursing wolve's at the age of 18. i was young and in love wh Sharies, she was like a Angel who fell from hevan. When i hit 20 i proposed to her and we disided to get maried in L.S The year after. So me and a few friends all saved up for the wedding.

It wasn't long before we was in S.A, it was my stag night so we was taking drugs and drinking, you name it we did it, party's, hookers, strippers and lots more, Then the next morning i wake up on my own tied to a tree in a fucking clown costume, i was tied to it for almost 3 hours after waking up. Thank God there was someone to help me down, Danny Mc Donald his name was,he took me to a clothes store and bought me clothe's. I have only been in this dead beat town now for Two day's now and already i have heard about "Wild Animal Attack's." ?My only friend i have is Danny. I wish so bad i can find my lover and my ass hole friend's. If i dont I gess i have to get a green card and live here.

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing: RK is if you have been killed and you go out looking persiphicly for that person to kill that person to kill. This is against the server rules and can result in OOC prison or Banning
14. Define and explain what is metagame: MGing is like knowng somones's name befor you know them IC. This ruins outher people's RP experiouns. Which i dont like
15. Define and explain what is powergame: PG is like Car jacking without checking the lock's on the door first. Or somone is hiding for you and you find them using there name and health tag.
16. Define and explain what is character kill: CK is when you die you forget who killed you so if you see them and say to them "Why did you kill me?" Then it turns into MG. Or evan worse if you kill them then it turns into RK. But if you are dmed you still dont rp with them. You eport them if you get DMed by them.

doofed1
doofed1
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty Application for a Vampire.

Post by Danny_McDonald Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC Information:

1. Origin: England
4. Timezone: GMT London, Lisbon
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone):I cant when i'm revising or school, but pretty much all day when i'm free.
6. Previous Characters And Levels:No Other Characters
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason? I Have not Broke a rule

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database): Danny_Mcdonald
10 Character race: Human (Applying for Vampire)
11. Character age: 21
12. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words): I was born in County Hospital, Los Santos in 6th of February 1990, When I was Five years old we moved to and old rundown house in the heart of Ganton, it was in the Neighbourhood of the Fierce gang called ‘‘The Groves’’. We were very tight on money so my Dad took up a job as a Drug Dealer and my Mum… a Whore it was bringing in more money into are pockets… more then we could ever dream of we had two cars, better furniture inside the house we even had a working toilet life was great… it sure was.
I were getting older ready to go to a Junior High school in Los Santos as i never caught the bus too school we walked home instead, one day as i got closer to the my home i saw that the door was open I quickly tip-toed inside my house and found blood all over the floor so i ran out and quickly grabbed my cell phone which i and quickly called 911, the police got here so quick, They went inside but couldn’t find my parents anywhere only there blood… Since my parent’s disappearance I had to take up a job to pay the rent on my house, I took up being a taxi driver for a living, then one day I was doing my daily run and got napped by some local thugs they took me and left me tied up to a bridge on the out skirts of Palomino Creek, with a Clown costume… Yes that’s right a clown costume… This is where my new adventure begins… in Palomino Creek

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing: Revenge Killing is when you get killed by another player, and when you respawn go search him out ad try to kill him, instead of going back and forgetting he ever killed you.
14. Define and explain what is metagame: MetaGame is when you mix IC'ly and OCC'ly together for example IC: Lol Smile instead of OOC:((lol Smile)
15. Define and explain what is powergame: Power gaming is when you push another player to RP like this *Gives Him Massive Punch like Superman and sends him all the way to LV*
16. Define and explain what is character kill: Character kill is were you Rp'ly kill your Character you must change your name as that Character is now Dead.

Danny_McDonald
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Sun May 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Both of you... send your applications to Ray or Jaxson.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by doofed1 Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Webb wrote:Both of you... send your applications to Ray or Jaxson.
how im new to the forem
doofed1
doofed1
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Apply For A Vampire/Werewolf Empty How Do I send to them?

Post by Danny_McDonald Sun May 15, 2011 7:12 pm

How?

Danny_McDonald
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by doofed1 Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Danny_McDonald wrote:How?
I've done it now thankyou. Very Happy albino
doofed1
doofed1
New Residence