VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARTH BENDURRS

4 posters

Go down

EARTH BENDURRS Empty EARTH BENDURRS

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 am

Asking a question here, uh.
Since when did werewolves earth bend?
EARTH BENDURRS Haru
I thought that earth bending is a totally different story from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Back to top Go down

EARTH BENDURRS Empty Re: EARTH BENDURRS

Post by Jager Arach Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am

You are quite small minded aren't you? "Hurr hurr sumthing I cant understand I'm guna lagh at it!!!!"
https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t2297-rau-anam-the-red-soul
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:You are quite small minded aren't you? "Hurr hurr sumthing I cant understand I'm guna lagh at it!!!!"
https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t2297-rau-anam-the-red-soul
Alright, your Avatars with that sword, fine by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Ahm...

Sure why not, my next character will be 4000 years old vampire who have murdered 1 000 000 000 000 people, why not.

So I can bring a little hell to you guys over here. ( Oh yeah he will be having plasma weapons from future. D:<) ?

No offense but, isn't it kind of... Powergame for you to have a character which is having that sword and all that shit?

Like, unbeatable blah blah blah?

( I ain't bitching nor being jealous so don't get offended, I'm just asking are you getting all that stuff only because you are admin or however you call it? )
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah I have to agree with Nicolas on this one. I dont see how a sword can make someone a earth bender. Although Earth Bending does seem cool (Avatar ftw) It is kinda PG, from being able to bend earth from a Sword. The only type of Bending and what not that I know off is the Tremere's, Who can use Blood Magic. But even this blood magic has its drawbacks as they need to use their Blood, and of course it makes them very weak after use.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Walker wrote:Yeah I have to agree with Nicolas on this one. I dont see how a sword can make someone a earth bender. Although Earth Bending does seem cool (Avatar ftw) It is kinda PG, from being able to bend earth from a Sword. The only type of Bending and what not that I know off is the Tremere's, Who can use Blood Magic. But even this blood magic has its drawbacks as they need to use their Blood, and of course it makes them very weak after use.
Please Walker don't buy into this trolling bullshit. The sword channels the user's life force making the weilder able to control the Seat of Matter. However it drains the user's energy in the process making them weak, balancing it out so the power is not abused. Yes I have permission to use the sword, no Nicolas as much as you'd like it to be true so you could run your mouth some more, it is not because I'm an admin. I see nothing good coming from this topic so I'm locking it.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 am

No magic... At all... This was already discussed prior to your entry to the server.
The laws of physics are the only things allowed. (Not to mention that they are bent already with Vampires and Werewolfs).

Change it now, Before I do.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 am

Peter wrote:No magic... At all... This was already discussed prior to your entry to the server.
The laws of physics are the only things allowed. (Not to mention that they are bent already with Vampires and Werewolfs).

Change it now, Before I do.
That is the definition of magic in WoD, it's not traditional magic, it's more like alchemy. Mage's control one of 9 speheres of influence, matter, time, energy, distance, mind etc. The blade lets me manipulate matter. Nothing is different from the time I sent it to you.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum