VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh you won't take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil)

3 posters

Go down

Oh you won't  take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil) Empty Oh you won't take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil)

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Okay so basically you locked that topic to prevent.. truth?

Calling me troller?

Open your bloody eyes and understand what I am saying.

Basically I hate when you LOCK the topic with your epic admin powers to prevent me for saying what I WANT to say and in the end calling ME THE TROLL?

And calling "trolling bullshit" what I HONESTLY THINK?

Truth is an offense? Oh really? You got offended by that?

Sorry but... Lets use some logic.

Jager is 2800 years old, freaking werewolf with that sword who can make people weaker?

I'm RPing an 200 years old vampire who is young as shit? And in the end you call this fair and not powergame?

Come on man, you waited your first chance to ask any of the higher admins for that permission.

But I made this topic NOT TO TAKE YOUR CHARACTER AWAY. Just to say what I think about this.

Go on, if admins say that you are allowed to RP all that shit, then keep RPing.

And don't you call my opinions"trollish bullshit" please.

Yes, Kevin has right to agree with me, so watch your mouth , I don't actually care your current position and all.

Peace.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Oh you won't  take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil) Empty Re: Oh you won't take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil)

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Werewolves can't live for thousands of years.

Moo.

On a sidenote, this is clearly a personal issue, and if you feel you have been wronged, make a complaint topic using he correct format.
If this fails, contact a senior admin to settle the dispute for you.
This topic will just end up turning into a 5000 page argument.
As such, locked.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Oh you won't  take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil) Empty Re: Oh you won't take my rights. (Yes you Grim of epic evil)

Post by Jager Arach Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Nicolas wrote:Okay so basically you locked that topic to prevent.. truth?

Calling me troller?

Open your bloody eyes and understand what I am saying.

Basically I hate when you LOCK the topic with your epic admin powers to prevent me for saying what I WANT to say and in the end calling ME THE TROLL?

And calling "trolling bullshit" what I HONESTLY THINK?

Truth is an offense? Oh really? You got offended by that?

Sorry but... Lets use some logic.

Jager is 2800 years old, freaking werewolf with that sword who can make people weaker?

I'm RPing an 200 years old vampire who is young as shit? And in the end you call this fair and not powergame?

Come on man, you waited your first chance to ask any of the higher admins for that permission.

But I made this topic NOT TO TAKE YOUR CHARACTER AWAY. Just to say what I think about this.

Go on, if admins say that you are allowed to RP all that shit, then keep RPing.

And don't you call my opinions"trollish bullshit" please.

Yes, Kevin has right to agree with me, so watch your mouth , I don't actually care your current position and all.

Peace.
Yes I locked it with good reason. Why? I never called your opinion trolling bullshit, I said the topic was. Also again you fail to understand how the sword works. All you've proved here is why I locked the topic in the first place. If you're going to rant at least go through everything that was said properly and make sure you understand it.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down