VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins & Topics.

4 posters

Go down

Admins & Topics. Empty Admins & Topics.

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 am

So i saw Drake locking topics to stay with the last word and leaving US the normal users without a chance to reply our ideals, so there needs to be some sort of control over this stuff, that's the part where Management comes in and kicks ass, so can you at least show us that you're mature and let us reply and vote to lock a topic please?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Admins & Topics. Empty Re: Admins & Topics.

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 am

RomeKovz wrote:So i saw Drake locking topics to stay with the last word and leaving US the normal users without a chance to reply our ideals, so there needs to be some sort of control over this stuff, that's the part where Management comes in and kicks ass, so can you at least show us that you're mature and let us reply and vote to lock a topic please?
I locked a single topic which was this one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I have no problem with people expressing ideals, but this is obviously not the way to express them. And if maturity is unlocking a topic such as this, well then I guess I'll never grow up.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 am

I was going to lock it myself, As the topic was just going to spin out of control anyways... With this and that being called... Jesus.. Any further comments?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Okay, listen.

Go on, lock the topic.

But for example, for me to PM you is kind of unfair, only you and me will know what I think.

But over there, you said to all of the people what do you THINK, but none of them knows what I think.

Okay, lock it, go on, but at least let me to tell EVERYONE what I think. And how the hell in the world do you know will it be something "immature" ?

Immature means what, saying your opinions on a subject?

No one was planning to "Flame" you because you said anything to anyone, I don't care , next time let us say what we want to or otherwise I'll start making new topics after each locking as I've done so.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Peter wrote:I was going to lock it myself, As the topic was just going to spin out of control anyways... With this and that being called... Jesus.. Any further comments?
You said against the magic of the sword. That's what I pointed out in a immature way.
So do deal with it.jpg that topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Peter wrote:I was going to lock it myself, As the topic was just going to spin out of control anyways... With this and that being called... Jesus.. Any further comments?
You said against the magic of the sword. That's what I pointed out in a immature way.
So do deal with it.jpg that topic.
Ya... I know.png

Will do....
And btw, We get you to PM us so that you can basically say w.e...
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down