VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ

3 posters

Go down

Should Lasombra be immune to Inq CKs?

Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ I_vote_lcap80%Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ I_vote_lcap20%Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ Empty Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 am

Honestly its just not fair to the Lasombra that the Inq can CK them and Lasombra can pretty much do nothing about it. Its the faction's JOB to defy the inquistion. Once the Lasombra gets enough members they'll be breaking all the rules, and then in a few days, the faction will all be CKed. If the Inqusition is allowed to Character Kill the Lasombra, the faction will have to closed because every time someone joins, they'll get CKed, sooner or later NOBODY will want to join it because their character will be account banned. Anyway, I know the rest of Lasombra supports me, so I'll put a poll up for good measure, of course it probably wont make a difference as its up to Rudy and Peter.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ Empty Re: Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ

Post by Matt Mercer Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 am

Well i was going to do this ...but OK then... "you got initiative... wish i had ten more like you!"
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ Empty Re: Lasombra immunity to Inq CK RUDY/PETER PLEASE READ

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am

well the inq has the IC reason to CK... However I will let Lasombra be Immune to CK for 1 month... After this joy period is up ya better have your shit sorted.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down