VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lasombra Problems

2 posters

Go down

The Lasombra Problems Empty The Lasombra Problems

Post by Nero Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm

The Lasombra are the most Sadistic bloodline. They believe in True Darwinism: The Strong survive, and the weak perish. They are slow to help anyone in a situation where its considered fair, however they loathe cheaters, and people who pick on people considerably weaker than their opponent. Lasombra are notable for being the leaders of the Sabbat in ancient times. The Sabbat were the rebellious groups of vampires that hated the Council and the Prince. They despise rules, but will always follow the Masquerade. However, if someone tries to oppress rules on them that have nothing to do with a challenge, or fight, they will be quick to rebel against it. With this, though, comes a more intimidating persona. The Lasombra are usually the scariest appearing. They are large, built, or have features representing someone with might.

Benefits: More intimidating than the other bloodlines.
Weakness: Believes in a fair fight, and will not help anyone who is in one. Despises cheaters to death, and will not obey any rules set upon them other than rules issued by challenges, fights, or the Masquerade. ((Note, roleplaying Terrorism, or just a general law breaker is not allowed for a Lasombra))

I do not see anything about shadows...
Do you?
That was implemented by someone on the server who has read the White Wolf's game information.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Lasombra Problems Empty Re: The Lasombra Problems

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Foo'
Lasombra have three bloodline powers, as do all the other vampire bloodlines.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Lasombra

Obtenebration, Dominate, Potence

And they don't HAVE to look scary, intimidating or whatever. They can come in any shape or form.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Moriarty wrote:Foo'
Lasombra have three bloodline powers, as do all the other vampire bloodlines.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Lasombra

Obtenebration, Dominate, Potence

And they don't HAVE to look scary, intimidating or whatever. They can come in any shape or form.

For the link: It's White Wolf's info, find me a link from THIS forum.
And the "They don't HAVE to look scary" - You're fighting against a server info, written by an admin.
So, you're actually against the server rules and you want White Wolf's? Shocked

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm

The Rest of us have been roleplaying this stuff...I don't know what rock you've been under..But this is what we've been doing..
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Moriarty wrote:The Rest of us have been roleplaying this stuff...
And yet you wonder why people complain about powergaming.

Moriarty wrote:I don't know what rock you've been under..But this is what we've been doing..
The rock is called inactivity, I've been inactive for some time. A while back, we were roleplaying normal vampires, feeding and stuff, then, when I came back, the server turned into a nightmare: Werewolves, "Tame Wolvies", Fire shooting Garou, Silver Claws, Tremere spells, shadows capable of killing and other non-sense...

And if you've all been roleplaying that way, how come there is no specified rules about it?
So, since there's no rule about it, some people will use it, some won't, and then you get player complaints and dissatisfied players... >_>

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down