VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The East Side Purpz (( remove this please ))

+9
Orr_Cokino
Shin Takeshi
Tom Boegs
Infinity[Markus]
Max_McFreeway
John_Khlifa
besterich27
Tommy
Antonio_Giovanni
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The East Side Purpz (( remove this please )) Empty The East Side Purpz (( remove this please ))

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Story

When Pax Xavier go to the bank and attempts to deposit 3 nigga's get thier gun and aim Pax
Stranger 1 Pull out his gun out of his waist side
Stranger 2 Pull out his gun out of his waist side
Stranger 3 Pull out his gun out of his waist side

Stranger 1 attempts to shoot Pax Xavier on his head
S/F (( Stranger 1))
S (( Pax Xavier ))

Stranger 1 get the money of Pax Xavier and put it on his bag

The stranger gets away

Some cops was in the crime scene and cops see's was Pax was Dead

OOC reason

(( i will not play again here im tired of my account so i will create new and its human now cause i always buy a gun and sometime if the server or computer was shut down it will be vanish ... So the East Side Purpz gang will be removed now ))

Last edited by Pax199145 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : I add some story and i will add again soon)
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The East Side Purpz (( remove this please )) Empty Re: The East Side Purpz (( remove this please ))

Post by Tommy Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Good luck - though I'd recommend you to do the recruitment IC as it's not an public law enforcement faction.

Smile
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The East Side Purpz (( remove this please )) Empty Re: The East Side Purpz (( remove this please ))

Post by besterich27 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Enemy: The Ancelotti Clan, cause you left the clan and greated another gang... we dont like that

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Khlifa Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Pax i recruited some members if that is alright with you...There names are Dries_Martens and Chris Redfilled
John_Khlifa
John_Khlifa
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_McFreeway Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:47 pm

You didn't recruit Dries,i STOLE him from you *laugh*

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity[Markus] Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Your hood is right by my house, ooh I smell beef.
Btw Is this a troll?
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

The East Side Purpz (( remove this please )) Empty Re: East Side Purpz

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Infinity[Markus] wrote:Your hood is right by my house, ooh I smell beef.
Btw Is this a troll?

Hmm.. i don't know what is the meaning of the "" Troll "' but if your house is there its Okay to us
we will just buy a house there , Park our cars there and just hang out there at the street No Problem with that. We will not make any gang war there or any trouble

Pax Xavier
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Good Luck.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:15 pm

My question is how are you the East Side Purpz but your signature said Ballas?
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Orr_Cokino Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:24 am

Name:Orr_Oirik
Level:4
Address:none
Why do you want to join us? (50 words )
i would like to join you because i am a gangstar that got in a lot of fights before, robbed people and killed people. the only thing i need next is your gang.
Do you commited a crime? yeah i have been at crimes before
Do you have past faction? I had faction before and i past them but i quited them because yours look way better than theirs

(OOC) information

Name: Orr Oirik
Nationality
Stats { post an image of your stats here }
Do you agree at our rules?Yup I agree everything.

Orr_Cokino
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Orr_Cokino wrote:Name:Orr_Oirik
i would like to join you because i am a gangstar that got in a lot of fights before, robbed people and killed people. the only thing i need next is your gang.
Do you have past faction? I had faction before and i past them but i quited them because yours look way better than theirs

(OOC) information

Nationality
So if you answer this question i will join you
Do you kill some body right if (yes) (( Do you kill him RPly? Do you RKed to kill him? or you just KOS it? )) if i like your anwer here i will accept your application

Shin wrote:My question is how are you the East Side Purpz but your signature said Ballas?
Its my old gang signiture but don't worry i will make a new one soon
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_McFreeway Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 pm

[quote="Pax199145"]

(OOC) information

Nationality
Do you kill some body right if (yes) (( Do you kill him RPly? Do you RKed to kill him? or you just KOS it? )) if i like your anwer here i will accept your application

I don't recommend letting Orr in the gang.Man,MG,sometimes PG.He changes gangs as i do with my clothes!And he usually GETS robbed,GETS killed.And he never been to jail...

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Most of this is taken from the 14 Northenos / The Murderland. from GTA real life. Some is edited, or changed, but the basics of it are from that. Wanna explain that to me? You get one try, and I expect the truth. Be glad I didn't lock this topic outright.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 am

Shin wrote:Most of this is taken from the 14 Northenos / The Murderland. from GTA real life. Some is edited, or changed, but the basics of it are from that. Wanna explain that to me? You get one try, and I expect the truth. Be glad I didn't lock this topic outright.

LOL lOl lOL lol olo lol olo lol Do you know me?
Im cruisito_cruz from The Murder Land Old name The 14 northenos I leave that server cause its fuckin DM so i leave it but the server change the name and mode its International RP now
its my gang too The Murderland and The 14 northenos

so my account there at GTA Real life was deleted cause the GTA real life was removed

Do you want to see my account SS its old but it my only SS left cause the other is deleted and the server is new now

Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

That lolololol do you know me shit won't get you far. And the fact you re-used everything makes me have to say could use a bit more effort. Also, clean up the text a bit, you still got bits and pieces: and Cruisito Start to make a gang named The 14 Northenos and they go at the city of Los Santos

Also, if I find out your lieing, I WILL ban you for a month.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity[Markus] Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Is this a Mexican gang or? Cos I'm pretty sure I saw an ese somewhere in that story.
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Infinity[Markus] wrote:Is this a Mexican gang or? Cos I'm pretty sure I saw an ese somewhere in that story.

Its cause he "took the story" from his old gang, the Nortenos or w/e and didn't edit it at all.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Orr_Cokino Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 am

Pax199145 wrote:

(OOC) information

Nationality

Shin wrote:My question is how are you the East Side Purpz but your signature said Ballas?
Its my old gang signiture but don't worry i will make a new one soon

I kill him RPly and I don't RK

Orr_Cokino
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Shin wrote:That lolololol do you know me shit won't get you far. And the fact you re-used everything makes me have to say could use a bit more effort. Also, clean up the text a bit, you still got bits and pieces: and Cruisito Start to make a gang named The 14 Northenos and they go at the city of Los Santos

Also, if I find out your lieing, I WILL ban you for a month.

Sorry about that Im just laugh at my room to see that reply ^^ and im not lieing im Cruisito_Cruz
so if you are not trusting me im cruisito cruz i will show more images at my OLD gang
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 am

That looks like a SARP stats list,I faintly remember a "cruz" in SARP as well :S,Also the Uchiha family was in SARP as well (The Uchiha Syndicate) and Arcel was the leader I believe which he is in the SS.The stats look like they were taking a while ago since I think the list appearence changed when Zav was fired. I just wanted to say that.
Edit: Also if you look closly at the minimap the cars are placed in nearly the same spot as SARP
(The seccurier van is on the side of the bank as always)
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 am

Chris_Bell wrote:That looks like a SARP stats list,I faintly remember a "cruz" in SARP as well :S,Also the Uchiha family was in SARP as well (The Uchiha Syndicate) and Arcel was the leader I believe which he is in the SS.The stats look like they were taking a while ago since I think the list appearence changed when Zav was fired. I just wanted to say that.
Edit: Also if you look closly at the minimap the cars are placed in nearly the same spot as SARP

Its my old SS at SARP when i am playing there but i leave that server because its not Rp its DM now so i find other server and found this server im not leing im Cruisito_Cruz
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 am

Pax199145 wrote:
Chris_Bell wrote:That looks like a SARP stats list,I faintly remember a "cruz" in SARP as well :S,Also the Uchiha family was in SARP as well (The Uchiha Syndicate) and Arcel was the leader I believe which he is in the SS.The stats look like they were taking a while ago since I think the list appearence changed when Zav was fired. I just wanted to say that.

Its my old SS at SARP when i am playing there but i leave that server because its not Rp its DM now so i find other server and found this server im not leing im Cruisito_Cruz
That means you are not from GTA Real Life or whatever,Post GTA Real Life stats or whatever the server is called
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 am

Chris_Bell wrote:
Pax199145 wrote:

That means you are not from GTA Real Life or whatever,Post GTA Real Life stats or whatever the server is called

Im from sarp and gta realife my name there is Cruisito Cruz why did you not get ah.. i promise im not lieng if you wanna test my account at sarp the name is Crusitio_Cruz and the password is 09178310070 or 0369124578 or 036912
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:00 pm

:@ Im starting a war with this clan/gang as soon as possible. :@

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity[Markus] Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 pm

You and I both. Twisted Evil
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next